ch 17

Tell Me How to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngneul’s POV

I hear birds chirping outside as the sun ray starts to hit my face. It’s morning already. As I stretch my body, I feel a bit sore down here.

Blush.

I can still feel him from last night. I don’t know why or how, it just happened before we can think about it.

Now, I’m fully his wife. This marriage is going to last forever, I guarantee it.

Turning backward, his disappearance is breaking my heart for a bit. We just did it. He must be know how pain the after effect is for me. Honestly, I do expect this. However, this still hurt my pride for a bit.

I feel like a .

Does he mean to do it with me? Is it because he wanted to fulfill his desire or is he really wanted to?

I try to sit up, with blanket that I held to protect my body for all my life. I’m trying to stand up, but it’s useless. It really hurts down here. I see my blood on the sheet. And reality slapping me hard, we really did it, huh? And he is leaving the bed before I even awake. He doesn’t even around me. He doesn’t even take care of me.

How stupid are you, Youngneul?

With the power left in me, I walk to the bathroom. After freshening up, I take another sheet to remove the old one and dump it on a box for dirty laundry.

I’m not in mood to eat and too sore to walk. I decide to sleep again.

The sound of my phone is the one which pulled me out from my slumber. I take it and read Johnny oppa’s name. I look around my room and the light is off. It’s dark already. Even until now, I don’t find him coming to check me up.

He doesn’t even come to our room.

“Hello.”

He says nothing. He might sense that something happen to me because my voice is trembling a bit.

“He did something to you, didn’t he?”

“No.”

Liar.

“Liar.”

I say nothing but crying my heart out. Johnny oppa just listening me pouring everything inside my heart. How pissed I am because being fooled easily. How stupid I am that even though this is part of his game, I still love him?

This is unfair. But I choose to hurt my own self, don’t I?

“Okay, I’m a bit fine now. Thank you oppa.”

“What? You just cry and say nothing. It’s okay! I just wanna check on you.”

“I’m fine. I just woke up. A bit tired and all. Besides that, everything is okay.”

“Okay.”

“Are Lucas and TY oppa around you?”

“Yeah. They are ear dropping on us now.”

I chuckle. They will never be separate, huh? I’m glad that they say nothing but listening to my tears.

“Oppa…” Should I tell them? But this is my private life. Besides, I don’t want to start a fight between my best friends and Sehun oppa again. I’m sure they will do something later if I tell them the truth. They will always take my side no matter what. That’s what I feel so grateful for.

“Wae?”

“Nothing. I just miss you guys! See you on three days!”

“Yeah.”

“I’m going to sleep again, oppa. Talk to you guys later.”

I hang up the call. I’m hungry, but I don’t want to go outside. I’m afraid I will meet him or worse, I’m afraid he leaves me alrea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter