ch 2

Tell Me How to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngneul’s POV

Finally morning! My first school day! I’m so happy and excited. After done with everything, I go to downstairs, to dining room. I see Baek oppa, eomma, and appa already sit in their own chair, clearly waiting for me. I look at the food. Ummm. My favorite food! My lovely kimchi fried rice with extra cheese. Hmm, and I love food! And I love my mom because she cooked my fav food today.

And milk. Of course. I must drink it in the morning or else I’ve stomachache. A little weird? I know. But it’s my habit before breakfast or after breakfast.

“Eomma. Neomu saranghaeyo!” I run to eomma and kiss her good morning before I move to my own chair. She just chuckles and tells me to eat fast.

After I finish the breakfast, I’m on my way to get my bicycle when suddenly Baek oppa stops my track.

“You’re going to school with me.” He says with a frown. I let out a groan in protest. I don’t like that idea. It’s not that I don’t like go to school with my brother. I just not fond of girls screaming in my ears later and clearly, will attract too much attention. I prefer my first day is calm. And peaceful. Beside, riding bike will do me good. I can do exercise too. But no. My dear brother just ruin it for me.

“I’m going to school by myself, oppa.”

“No.” He shakes his head firmly, dismissing my idea.

“Why are you still at home, kids? Don’t you know what time is it already?!” Appa frowns as he walks to us. He is about to go to the company. Next to him, eomma is circling her arm around appa’s waist. Oh, they never getting over with their honeymoon phase, right?

“Just go with your oppa, Youngie. Don’t be late on your first day, dear.”

Baek oppa sticks out his tongue. “Yeah, you can’t late on your first day, dear.” He is mocking on me. Fine. I give up. Baek oppa smiles bashfully after I kiss my parents goodbye and run to his car. Woah. I don’t know Baek oppa will drive sport car. And I tell you, he has good sense of car.

My brain and eyes are observing the road. Next to me, Baek oppa talks non stop. He is telling me every road that we passed. He mentions so many buildings to me. Omo. There are lot places that change in six years.

20 minutes later we’re arriving at school. Okay. This school is just fine to me. Yeah, not as big as my previous school in London, but it’s big enough and looking... rich.

Based on Baek oppa’s story, this school is the biggest school and most popular school in Korea. Chaebols are gathering here to study. He tells me, most of the girls will make a group and they’ll make sure no one will close to their man or called it their man based on themselves. Yeah. They’ll own a man to be theirs without the man permission. And EXO is one of their men.

Even though the men reject it, the girls will push them and finally there’s no other way except let them be. They won’t care anymore about the girls. And the craziest is, they’ll send out everyone who tries to take their man even if the man loves that girl so much. Oh My God. They are so scary. I never met girls like that before.

But, as my luck, Baek said that I have no worry about that. Although EXO is the most popular here, no one will oppose their command. Even though my oppadeul are childish, foolish, and funny, they can be scary in front of the other peoples who harm their closest person.

From the parking area, I can see my other 3 fav guys. Johnny oppa sits on his sport motorcycle while Lucas is on the hood of his car and Taeyong oppa is simply leaning on his car when they surrounded by girls. They are eyeing them disinterest. Wow, what a morning scene.

Baek oppa is honking about three times, he did it purposely to clean up the parking slot from the girls. Yeah, they are scattering away but they are squealling loudly. I roll my eyes in annoyance. I slap Baek oppa’s upper arm as I get annoyed. Now we have their interest. Thanks for my sweet older brother. Baek oppa is smiling sheepishly to me.

Baek oppa gets out from the car and opens the door for me. He smiles sweet and bright to me.

“Welcome to new school, baby girl.”

“Awwww, finally my sunshine!” Johnny oppa suddenly appears and bear hugs me. Second later Lucas follows and the last is Taeyong oppa. These stupid best friends of mine, they do look silly but hey, I miss them for sure although we met yesterday.

“Aigoo, these idiots.” I hear Baek oppa talks.

“Oppa! Who is she?! How dare she—”

“Clearly not your concern, girls. And don’t you dare to touch her.” Baek oppa dismissing the girls sassily. I see the girls frown, not really like about me. Let me say, they hate me. I just make enemies in my first day of school. Great. He claps his hands. “Okay kids. End the reunion. I should take her to meet the teacher and I have morning class. So, shoo. Beside you just met her yesterday! Stop having my little sister for yourself, guys!”

“Hyungnim wae?” Lucas’ doing aegyo to Baek oppa. For the love of God, he looks like a creep. But for girls, sure he does a fan service. They are squealing like crazy to the point it hurts my eardrum.

“Aigoo, you’re so weird and stop your aegyo. It’s so scary.”

“We will take her to the office and then to her class. You can go first hyung.” Taeyong oppa suggest it. I nod eagerly, so do with Johnny oppa and Lucas. Baekhyun oppa takes a look on his wristwatch.

“Okay. Youngie, if anyone do something bad to you, just tell me. Or you can say to them or EXO, arra?” I nod at him. Then he kisses the side of my head and ready to fly off to his class. “Oppa must go to class now. Take care and don’t you dare to make trouble. Guys, take care my little sister, okay? I hand in my sister to you and please accompany her to teacher’s room. Youngie, oppa will bring you walk around this place after my class and your class end. Just call oppa when you finish it. Annyeong.”

When Baek oppa is walking away, I’m pretty sure and swear that most of the girls look at me with their scary eyes. I blink a moment.

“Nah! Let’s go. Let’s introduce you to another form of hell called school.” Johnny oppa circles his arm around my neck. He introduces every part of this school on the way to teacher’s room. All the way, I feel girls throw daggers on me. I hear them murmur about me. They practically judge me from head to toe.

Honestly, I hate it. I really hate it. This place is scarier than I thought. And I doubt I can get another friend here. Especially a girl. Not that I mind anyway.

Taeyong oppa gets to get my schedule inside. I follow him silently behind while Johnny oppa and Lucas are waiting outside the room.

“Youngie, you and Lucas will be classmate. And this is your homeroom teacher. Annyeonghaseyo ssaem. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter