Chapter 9

You and Your Scent

L.Joe spend the rest of the day at Chanhee’s place. Since she hasn’t clean up her place, so Chanhee was telling L.Joe to sit and watch TV.

L.Joe do as she said, until he gets bored. He walk around and end up in front of her room

*knock*

Chanhee turns around and find a handsome boy in front of her room

“I’m not done here, Byungie~ so for now you can’t come”

“But I’m bored, Chanhee” he said, pouting.

She chuckles and pats her bed “Come here, Byungie”

Like  a kid he jumps to her bed, lie down. Since he can’t sleep last night thinking of her, he fall asleep as soon as he close his eyes.

“Aigoo this big baby” Chanhee shakes her head but still smiling to the angel that sleeping on her bed.

When she’s done with her room, it’s past lunch time so she went to the kitchen and cooking lunch.

When the food is ready, she comes to sleeping L.Joe. Sitting beside him, she touch his smooth hair, and gently caress his cheek “Byungie, the food is ready. Let’s eat”

All she get just a groans from him, and he buried his face under the pillow

“Come on Byungie, wake up” she removed the pillow and whisper to his ear

Slowly he opens his eyes. And when he saw Chanhee, his eyes wide open.

“Why are you here, Channie?”

“Well, because it’s my room, Byungie” she said playfully

He looks around. Rubs his eyes. Then he hide his face on his hands. He just remember that he’s on ChanHee’s

“I’m sorry Channie” his face blushing. Chanhee giggles at the beautiful view in front of her.

“It’s okay Byungie. You look so tired. Didn’t sleep well last night?”

“Yeah… I can’t sleep. Thinking of someone who didn’t reply me”

Then Chanhee realize it’s because of her

“I’m sorry, Byung”

“It’s okay. I feel much better now. Your bed is so comfort” He stares at her cute small face, and then chu~ he landed a kiss on her cheek. Chanhee blushing.

“Let’s eat” she gets up and walk out from her room, hiding her red face. He grins and follow her.

 

For the rest of the day, they just sitting and cuddling on the couch while watching TV.

Everything was so nice till a phone call disturb them.

“Hello”

“Baby I miss you” said the voice from the other side

“Oh, Changhyun-ah. I’ll call you later” and he end the call

He turns to see Chanhee, but her eyes fixed at the TV like nothing’s happen.

“Channie…” He called, and she turns to him “Yes?”

“I have to go home now”

“Oh… Okay” she turns off the TV and moves closer to him

“See you tomorrow, Byungie” she hugs him

He smiled and hug her back.

“Thank you for today, Channie. I’ll pick you up tomorrow, Okay? And I’ll call you when I reach home” she nods.

She walks him to the door “Take care Byungie. Good night”

She waves him goodbye and close her door when he’s disappear from her sight.

Calm donw ChanHee. Never show any sign to him. You can’t be jealous. You can’t.

She locks the door and walk to her room. Throw herself to the bed, soon she fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi I'm back~ with 2 chapters~

Kinda short, but hey, thats the best i can do for now u.u

Thank you for leaving comments

I love you <3