Chapter 13

You and Your Scent

It’s been a month now since they decided to have a secret relationship.

Since last week Chanhee was very busy till they can’t have a date because Chanhee always coming home late. Today she wants to have a date with L.Joe, to celebrate their first monthsarry.

To : Byungie

I’m done~ Let’s go!

She send the message and ready to leave when her door knocked. It’s Changjo.

“Miss Lee” He step inside her room smiling, but then his smile disappear when he realize she’s about to leave “Are you leaving ?”

She nods “I have appointment today. How can I help you, Changjo?”

He shakes his head, smiles a little. “I’m okay, Miss Lee. I’ll just come back tomorrow”

“Are you sure? I still have….mmmm….15 minutes left.”

He shakes his head again and bows “I’ll just leave now, Miss Lee. See you tomorrow”

When Changjo left her room, her phone vibrate.

From : Byungie

Where are you?

To : Byungie

I’m sorry >< I’ll be there soon. Changjo was asking for a help. On my way there!

 

Changjo? That boy may be really needs help for math. But I swear he always come to her office like every day. Is he really that bad?

L.Joe doesn’t really like the fact that Changjo always visiting Chanhee after class. For asking questions or just helping her.

Not long after, Chanhee appears.

“Sorry Byungie~” she smiles at him. He holds her hand. “It’s okay. Now. Where will we go?”

“Anywhere my Byungie wants”

“Me? Why me?”

“Because last week I was too busy. And today is our first monthsarry~ and I want to celebrate it with you”

He’s smiling at her cuteness. “How about Ice cream?” he asked and she smiles brightly at the mention of her favorite thing. Is she really older than me? He chuckles.

 

While they’re enjoying the ice cream, a phone call comes to L.Joe’s phone. He take a look at it. “I’ll be back soon” and he went to answer the phone

She knows even without him telling her, it was Changhyun who’s calling.

“Miss Lee” a familiar voice comes from behind. She turns around and saw him. “Changjo”

“We meet outside the school. How lucky I am. It’s rare to see you around here. Do you come alone?”

He smiled brightly

“Ah, no. I’m with…someone” she doesn’t know how to answer that question actually. She can’t tell him that she’s on a date with L.Joe

Changjo just nods “I see. Well, I’ll leave now. See you tomorrow, Miss Lee” he bows and leave her.

After that, L.Joe comes back. “Sorry Channie”

“It’s okay. Let’s go home” she gets up. she’s afraid there will be another student there. L.Joe was confused but he just follow her. They’re leaving the place, holding hands.

Not far from them, at their back, Changjo, who wants to go back to buy another ice cream, saw them. He can’t believe what he saw.

“L.Joe?” He’s freezing on his place, watching the two leaving the place.

It can’t be… Miss Lee with L.Joe? I must be dreaming.

 

Next day

Changjo can’t stay focus. Everytime he saw L.Joe, he really wants to grab his collar and push him to the wall. He wants to ask him why he’s holding Chanhee’s hand yesterday.

L.Joe can feel the intense stare from Changjo but he tried to ignore it. It’s true that he doesn’t like Changjo for visiting Chanhee’s office every day. He knows that they’re not just talking about lesson, but also another stuff. And the fact that Chanhee enjoy his company make it worse, but he can do nothing. He can’t abruptly come to him and tell him to stop bothering his Chanhee.

As usual, Changjo was helping Chanhee brings the papers to her office.

“Miss Lee, here’s the papers”

“Thank you Changjo” she smiles at him before return to the book she’s reading.

“Miss Lee….”

“Yes?” she lift her head to see his face

“Would you like to go out with me after school?”

She blinks. Is he asking me to go on a date with him?

“I…I’m sorry I can’t. I have appointment today” she said. It’s not that she have a date today. She’s L.Joe’s girlfriend. She doesn’t want to go out with other guy.

“With L.Joe?” He said while staring at her

“What do…” she frowns but before she can finish her words he cuts her.

“I saw you. Yesterday. Holding hands” he said, sounds a bit upset.

“Maybe you saw wrong person, Changjo” she tried to deny it

“No. I’m sure I saw the same person with the one I met at the ice cream place yesterday. That same person is here, right in front of me”

Chanhee lost for words.

“I promise I won’t tell anyone, but please go out with me. For once”

“I’m sorry I can’t, Changjo” she tried to find a good reason.

He kneels down, so he can see her face clearly.

“Why? Miss Lee, I’m sure you’ve heard that L.Joe have a girlfriend from different class”

She stays quiet

“Should I tell her about what I saw yesterday, Miss?”

She takes a deep breath, staring back at him.

“I Like you, Miss Lee”

Chanhee let out a sigh. She knows that this boy have a different meaning on his eyes whenever he’s looking at her. He’s a good boy, handsome and smart. But she already fall for Byunghun. And she’s the type that can’t fall for the other when she’s in love.

“Please… I won’t tell anyone. I won’t bother you anymore after this. But please, go out with me today”

“Only for today” finally she gives up after a very long time. She can’t let him say anything to anyone.

Hearing her answer, he smiles brightly. He knows that he use the wrong way by threatening her. But right now, he doesn’t care. As long as he can have a date with her. He will show her that he’s way better than L.Joe.

“Thank you Miss Lee” he grabs her hands, smiling happily like a child. He has an adorable smile that makes Chanhee can’t help but smiling back at him.

“I know a good cake shop near school”

“You like cake?” she asked him

“Well…I thought girls love something like that. You don’t like it?” he looks down, afraid that he pick the wrong place.

Sure you are a cute boy, Changjo. She’s touched by the way Changjo tried to please her. “I like cake” she said.

“Okay! I’ll wait for you there, Miss Lee”

She nods and he left her room.

She checked her phone, thinking if she should tell L.Joe or not. She didn’t want to lie to L.Joe. But she also doesn’t want Changjo to get in trouble with him. You will never know what will L.Joe do if he find out.

From : Byungie

Channie~ I’ll be going with Minsoo. I know you’re busy. Just tell me when you reach home, I’ll call you. Okay? Hwaiting! <3

To : Byungie

Alright

Do I really have to do this? Just for once, Chanhee. And I have to tell Changjo to stop. Sorry Byungie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh No! Changjo found out about ChunJoe!