Chapter 27

You and Your Scent

Minsoo walk to Nielly’s house and then he stop in front of a house. It’s not Nielly’s. it’s her neighbor’s. He ring the bell and someone’s coming out.

“Minsoo”

“Looks like I come to the right house”

“What happen?”

“Can we go somewhere? I don’t want Nielly to see me here with you”

Changjo frowns but he gets out and walk with him. They walk to the park.

“How was she?”

“Had a fever, but she’s sleeping now. He’s taking care of her so you don’t have to worry”

Changjo let out a relieved sigh.

“How long have you been figure out about them?” Minsoo asked him.

“When they’re celebrating their first monthsary I guess. I saw them walking together, holding hands”

“Then you asked her?”

“I asked her. She’s not answering but not denying”

“What happen yesterday?”

“I asked her to accompany me trying new café. She ate too much” Changjo chuckles remember about it. “Then I tried to sent her home. She reject me of course. Since she felt unwell, we stop and she sit there, and then… “

“You kissed her, in front of us”

“I wasn’t planed it! It happened just like that. You know the feeling when you’re there with your crush, I can’t help it. I feel the urge to kiss her”

Minsoo looking at him, trying to read him.

“Okay thank you for telling me” Finally he said. “Sorry but I have to warn you, stay away from Miss Lee, or you’ll get in trouble with L.Joe. I don’t want L.Joe to do stupid things because of you”

Changjo laugh bitterly. “Why that boy always get what he wants?”

“Because he made the first move” Minsoo get up and face him.

“I have one more question, but this is my personal question. Do you have any feeling for Nielly?”

Changjo smiles. “She’s yours dude”

Minsoo nods and then leaving him. Feels like a heavy stone lifted from his heart hearing Changjo’s last answer. Now he just need to make Nielly looking at him only.

 

L.Joe lay his head on the bed, slowly falling asleep. When he wakes up, Chanhee isn’t there.

“Channie?” He walks out and find Chanhee at the kitchen.

“What are you doing here Channie?” He frowns at her, scolding her.

“I feel better when I wake up, and I saw you look so tired. I was thinking about making something that will refresh you”

L.Joe shakes his head. “I’m fine. You’re the one who need to rest. Now go back to your bed” L.Joe pulls her hand and drags her back to her room.

“But I feel better now, Byungie” She pout when he covers her with blanket.

“That’s good, but you still have to rest”

“Byung….” Chanhee looking at her blanket.

“Yeah Channie?”

“I’m sorry about yesterday”

L.Joe sigh. He knows he can’t avoid this talk again now.

“I’m the one who should apologize. I should’ve listen to you. I should’ve trust you first above anything, not even my eyes” He takes his hand and hold it tight.

“Will you believe me if I tell you I don’t know what was happen? I don’t know why you’re so angry and saying that he’s kissing me”

L.Joe nods. He will believe anything Chanhee say from now on. Even though she’s lying. He doesn’t care.

“Mind to tell me what you see yesterday, Byungie?”

L.Joe looking into her eyes, and tell her everything. Chanhee’s mouth fell open. She never thought that Changjo was kissing her head. She must be so dizzy that moment till she can’t feel it.

“And then you called me L.Joe, twice. I feel so sad”

“I’m sorry Byungie” She caress his face. “It’s just… that moment, I saw you with Minsoo, and you’re trying to hit Changjo… maybe it’s my teacher instinct seeing my students about to fight” She smiles, apologizing.

“Yeah, I understand. You never want me to get in trouble with anyone, especially my class mate” L.Joe smiles.

“Let’s just forget about what happen yesterday. I’m sorry that I left you yesterday, Chanhee”

“I’m sorry for not giving you a chance to explain everything. I’m so selfish. I’m sorry”

“Me too, for not telling you that I was going out with him”

“Yeah, you naughty girlfriend” L.Joe pouts cutely making Chanhee giggles.

“I’ll tell him to stop” Chanhee said

“Stop what?”

“Stop coming to my office every day, and stop trying. He needs to find someone that really suit him”

L.Joe nods.

“And I’ll tell Changhyun to stop loving me, because I don’t feel the same to her. I only love one person, and that person is you, Lee Chanhee”

He kissed her hand, making Chanhee blush.

“Are you sure about it, Byungie?” Chanhee sound worried. She can’t deny that’s what she wishing for, and feels so happy to hear that L.Joe will be only hers. But somehow she’s worried that if Changhyun finds out the reason of their break up, she will report her to Mr Andy and she will be kicked out from there.

“I’m sure. I finally realized. All I need is you. And I don’t want to hurt you. And I’ll make sure that Changhyun won’t do anything to you after she knows”

Tears roll down her face, but she smiles happily.

“Don’t cry Channie baby” L.Joe gently wiped her tears

“I’m sorry, i just…too happy to hear that” She chuckles. L.Joe smiles and nods.

“Now, don’t cry. Just smile. I love to see you smile, Channie” L.Joe pinches her cheeks

“Yahhh Byungie” She slaps his hand but L.Joe quickly pulls his hands and laughs.

 

Changhyun is on her room. She doesn’t know what to do. She feels something is wrong. L.Joe isn’t calling. Not even texting her. And from what she heard, L.Joe was the first that leaving his class, followed by Changjo and Minsoo.

She tried to call him but no answer.

To : L.Joe

Baby Joe where are you? Why don’t you answer me? I miss you >3<

 

L.Joe takes his phone from his bag and shocked with all the calls. 30 missed calls from Changhyun. And only 1 message.

L.Joe read the message and then let out a sigh. He massages his nape before replying her.

To : Changhyunnie

Sorry Changhyun-ah. I was busy. I’ll call you later when I reach home.

L.Joe send the message and hoping that she won’t call him again. Mentally noted that he have to call Changhyun once he got home.

I’m sorry Changhyunnie. But this is the best for us.

L.Joe trying hard to find the right words to end their relationship. It’s new for him that he didn’t want to hurt the ex-girlfriend-to be. Usually he just left the girls and while walking with new girl.

 

Chanhee woke up and can’t find L.Joe on her side. “Byung?” she called

“Comin’ princess” L.Joe appears from outside and walk to her room while brings two glass of milk chocolate.

“What is that?” Chanhee smiles

“Milk Chocolate. I guess you’ll be hungry when you wake up. this will fill you while waiting for the food I ordered”

“Thank you. You’re so sweet Byungie” she takes her glass and gulp down the warm liquid.

“Mmmm taste good”

L.Joe leans closer and then her  cheek.

“Omo! Byungie” Chanhee blush

“You got some milk on your cheek”

“You should’ve just tell me” Chanhee covers her face with blanket.

“Did my Channie shy?”

“Of course, pabo” She pouts.

“I’m sorry then. Will this make you feel better?” L.Joe then pecks her pout, making her blushing more.

“Byunghun!!!!

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the very late update. I will try my best to update the rest of the story asap.

It's getting closer to the end *sobs*

Thank you for staying with me~~~ <3 u all