Chapter 20

You and Your Scent

“So what will you do now?”

L.Joe covers his face with his palms and shakes his head. “I don’t know”

“Changhyun…is hurt”

“I know! But you know the reasons why I’m with her now. You, are one of the reasons, Minsoo”

“Well, I never expect that you will fall in love for real back then”

“Not even me!” He lay his head on the table.

“How long?”

“More than a month… I think”

“Since the first day?”

“I met her first. She was lost, and asking my help to show the way to school. Why oh why she’s our teacher”

“How about…Changjo?” Minsoo carefully mention his name because he knows that L.Joe doesn’t like that boy.

“He knows”

“What? He knows and I don’t?”  Minsoo pretend to be hurt.

“He knows because he saw me and her together” L.Joe rolls his eyes.

“oh… then?”

“That day, he’s threatening her. He said he will tell Changhyun if she didn’t go on a date with him. So she agreed”

“So that’s the cause of Bad Mood L.Joe?”

L.Joe nods slowly.

“But looks like he won’t give up”

“You said your feeling….mutual”

“Yeah. We…kinda confess to each other today” L.Joe blushed.

“Yah! You’re blushing! Aish! Byunghun you…so cute!” Minsoo laugh so hard.

“Yah Bang Minsoo!” He smacks his head but it cannot stop Minsoo from laughing.

“Okay…hahaha…sorry” Minsoo finally can stop his laughter after few minutes.

“Now back to the thing. What will you do to Changhyun?”

“I don’t know. I mean… I still need her, to cover my relationship with Chanhee”

“Teacher and student.. that’s hard. But she already caught you. She thinks you cheat with other girl”

“I know. My fault. I never hang out with other girl since I asked her, it’s right for her to think that I’ve changed”

“But you’ve changed, Joe”

“Eh?”

“From what i see, You never kissed Changhyun, not even go on a date with her anymore”

“Well… because I promised Chanhee that I won’t go on a date with Changhyun...and the kiss...because I feel guilty to Chanhee whenever I kissed Changhyun”

“That’s new! L.Joe make a promise to a girl”

“stop teasing me, Minsoo!”

“Can’t help it” He laugh again.

 

“seriously, we need a plan. You sure you still want to make Changhyun forgive you? I think it’s better you break up with her”

“And then other girl will following me around again? I finally found my peace when I choose Changhyun. Looks like the girls afraid of her”

“You really bad boy, Joe” and L.Joe just shrugs.

“You have to make an excuse tomorrow, if you still need her. Just say that… your mom use that perfume, or your sister”

“Then I have to say that I hug and kiss my mom before leaving home? Psshhh”

“Good idea” Minsoo grins

“Stupid idea, Mr Bang”

“Anything. You have to say anything. And tell your girlfriend to stop wearing that thing. Or she will find out soon”

 

L.Joe let out a sigh, looks like he’s too tired to say anything more.

“Let’s just go home, man” Minsoo get up and pulls L.Joe’s hand.

“Help me, Minsoo”

“I’ll try my best, Joe”

And they leave the place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Herro my lovely readers~~~~

 

Happy belated valentine <3 I love you all~~~

sorry for the late update >_<

My job is killing me ;~; I'm too tired body and soul to write here. i even fall asleep as soon as i reach home u.u

 

but anyway!!! I'm back!

I know you don't miss me ;~; but i'm okay~ as long as you missed my story kekeke

What do we have here? Oh! Jealousy Changhyun and Finally Minsoo Knows It.

What will happen next?

Do I have to write Changhyun's POV? or no?

 

Love you all thanks for reading.