Changjo's POV

You and Your Scent

So, this is an extra chapter. It's Changjo's point of view. I just want to give him a special place in this story~

The date is on the next chapter...which...i havent finish kekekeke

Meanwhile, just enjoy this chapter ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Her name is Lee Chanhee. And she’s my teacher. A month ago she joined our school.

When she came to my class, with her blonde hair, milky white skin, small face, round eyes, sharp nose, small lips, she look perfect for me.

The way she teach us is different from other teacher. Somehow whatever she said, I can understand easily. I love the way she explain everything in front of the class. Well, maybe it’s because I’m in love with her, from the very first day we met. She teach me personally after class. After that, I asked if she can teach me more after class, she said I can come to her office whenever I need help.

That’s what I did. I always come to her office, almost every day. At first I came to help her , bring the papers or books from class.

“Thank you, Changjo-ah” she gave me her breathtaking smile. If I die that time, I’d go with no regret. Her smile is too adorable.

“Now, which part that you don’t understand?” she sit on her seat and told me to take a seat in front of her. She opened the book and began to teach me. I’m not that bad on math, but I’ll use any chance to talk to her.

“Ahhh I see. Now I get it, Miss Lee” I said when she finished. She let out a giggle.

“You already understand the basic, Changjo. I’m sure you can do it better, even without me”

“How long have you been teaching math, Miss Lee?”

“A year, I guess”

“So we’re not your first class?”

“No. My first class was at the city. I was also temporary teacher for a semester”

“So you moved here only for teaching?”

She nods

“Do you live alone here?”

“Yeah. My parents and my sister live at the city. Anything you want to know more from me, Changjo?” she smiled at me. She knew it. She knew I wanted to know more about her. I smiled shyly.

“You said, I can come here everytime I need your help, Miss Lee”

“Mhmm. My students can come, whenever they need a help on math”

“And… is there anything I can do for you in return?” she tilts her head cutely

“I mean…. Like brings the books or something like that”

“Ah…I see. My assistant?” she chuckled.

“Well, for now I have not much things to do. But when I do, maybe I’ll need your help. But it doesn’t mean you can have good grades from me, Changjo-ah” she said while smiling at me.

“I understand. Just tell me whenever you need help, Miss Lee”I smiled back at her

“Thank you”

“I’ll take my leave now, thank you for teaching me today, Miss Lee”

“Okay, take care, Changjo”

I bow and left her room.

 

Since that day, I always come to her office. Now she has more things to do, she finally need my help. Bring her stuff to her office, at first. Later she let me stay to accompany her while she’s working. Have a conversation outside math. It’s really fun.

Sometimes she’s absorbed to her papers, at that time, I’ll leave her so I won’t disturb her. These days she also busy with her phone. Looks like she’s texting her friend, because her face becomes bright every time she’s texting.

One day I was asking for her number. But she reject my request. “You can see me every day. If you have anything to ask, or wanted to talk, just come” she smiled sweetly. And I gave up.

Day by day, I think we’re getting closer. But she always managed to make a line between us. Like when I tried to asked her to go out with me.

“Miss Lee. Do you like watching movie?” she nods

“You know, there’s a new movie released today”

“Yes. My friend bought the ticket for me this weekend” she smiled happily.

My attempt always failed when it comes to asking her to go out with me. Even before I tell her, she always have a good answer that makes me stop.

And today, I was about to ask if she wants to go eat cake with me.

I walked to her room, but she’s about to leave. She said she had appointment. Then I leave her room.

It’s frustrating. I never get the chance to ask her properly. With heavy heart I left the school. I decided to walk around on my way back home. Well, I always go out alone. I’m always alone. I seldom go out with friends.  As if I have friends. Only some people talking to me at school. Some from my class and one from other class ,Nielly. I talk to her because she’s my neighbor. Sometimes we walk together to school. She always being nice to me, so I did the same to her. Other than that, I have no friends.

 It’s a hot day, and ice cream is the right answer for today. That’s when I saw her. Sitting while eating ice cream.

“Miss Lee” I come to her happily and greet her. She looks surprised, but she still smiling at me. She said she’s with someone. I don’t want to take her time so I left her.

But I’m so curious. I want to know who’s that someone. A she or he?

I walk not too far, and turns around to see her, and that time the famous L.Joe appears.

What happen next is beyond my imagination. Miss Lee gets up and leaving the place, with L.Joe. and more than that, they’re holding hands.

It can’t be. I must be dreaming.

L.Joe. He has a girlfriend, right? Nielly’s best friend if I’m not mistaken. Then why are they holding hands?

 

Next day

I can’t stand to see his face but my eyes always find a way to him. I can’t help but staring at him whenever I saw him. I don’t care if he knows about it. I have to hold back myself. I tried so hard not to grab his collar and pushed him to the wall and yelled at him. out of the other boy, why him?

From what I heard about him, when it comes to girl, no one can beat him. at least once a week he always walk with different girl. It’s new thing that he can stick with one girl for few months now. Nielly told me about it when we’re going to school. I didn’t ask, but she told me everything.

I know L.Joe is a smart boy, and he’s good looking. But a player? I hate that kind of guy.

Miss Lee enters the class, she looks so happy. And it hurts.

When the class over, as usual I help her to brings the papers to her office.

I told her, that I saw her yesterday. She tried to deny it. No Miss Lee. I saw it, you can’t deny it.

It’s now or never, Changjo

“I promise I won’t tell anyone, but please go out with me. For once”

That’s it. I finally said it. When she tried to reject me, I said if I should tell Changhyun about it. And that’s when she defeated. I’m sorry Miss Lee. I have to say it.
“I like you, Miss Lee” there I said it.

It took her long time till she finally agreed.

I leave her room, and heading to the cake shop first. When I arrived at the cake shop, I sit and waiting nervously. I hope she won’t take back her words.

For once, Miss Lee. Just one time, and I’ll show you, that I’m better than him. I’ll make you be mine, only mine. I will never share my heart with other girl.  I’ll make you see, Miss Lee.