Chapter 5

You and Your Scent

L.Joe is waiting for her at the same place. But she hasn’t show up after 15minutes.

L.Joe then realized, he didn’t have her number so he can’t ask her. Lucky then ChanHee show up.

“You’re late ChanHee” He pout. “Ahhh Sorry L.Joe. Mr Andy was giving me some advice. I can’t just run away from him” she tried to explain it to him but L.Joe turns his back and begin to walk.

“Yah L.Joe! Wait for me” she runs to catch him. Hearing her step, he stop then turn around. ChanHee cannot stop her foot so she end up bumping at him.

“Sorry” she said, trying not to lose her balance. L.Joe holds her arms. “No. I’m sorry Chanhee-ah. Are you okay?” he take a look at her face. ChanHee look back at him. Their face so close now. Thanks to her hair that covers half of her face she can hide her blushing cheeks. But then L.Joe brush her hairs aside, revealing her blushing face.

ChanHee’s heart beats faster, but she managed to move away from him. “I’m okay. Sorry” she looks away. L.Joe chuckles seeing her like that. Then he grab her hand. ChanHee’s eyes widen. “Let’s just walk like this so you won’t bumped to me again” he grins and ChanHee just let him do whatever he want.

They’re walking around the town holding hands. L.Joe doesn’t care if there’s someone who see them. But they’re lucky, no one recognize them.

Suddenly, L.Joe’s phone ring. “Hello?” “Baby, I miss you! Let’s meet! I’m at the mall now~” “Okay Changhyunnie. I’ll be there soon”

He end the call and looking at her. “Sorry ChanHee, my friend wanted to see me, so we have to end today’s tour. And I’m sorry I can’t walk you home, but I’ll fetch you again tomorrow morning”

ChanHee release their hand, and before she can think, already asking the question” Is She your girlfriend?” “Well…” “Ah, it’s okay, you don’t have to answer that question. Thank you for today, L.Joe” she smiles at him, trying to hold her sudden jealous feeling, something that L.Joe really wants to see from her.

“Okay, See you ChanHee”

And she walk away.

Seriously ChanHee. He’s your student. And it’s none of your business with who he will go. Pabo ChanHee.

Come on ChanHee, show me a sign of jealousy, so I can decided where will it go…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohohoho~ Bad L.Joe

Double update again, today~~ yay~~~