Chapter 6

You and Your Scent

Their after school tour continued, even though on the 4th day ChanHee already memorized every place. L.Joe keep on asking her to go out after school, with so many reasons. And ChanHee will always say yes.

“ChanHee, are you free tomorrow?” LJoe asked her when they reach her home. Tomorrow is Saturday, they have no class, so there will be no After School tour. But L.Joe still want to see her.

“Why?” she smiles. “I want to show you the best place to eat ice cream” Going home and going to school with her for a week, makes L.Joe knows her favorite food, music, movie, anything.

Her face turns bright at the mention of Ice Cream. “Sure!” the cute ChanHee answer him. “Then I’ll pick you up at 10, okay?” she nods and wave him goodbye. “Wait ChanHee” L.Joe stop her when she opens her door. “Give me your number, please” He steps closer and give his phone to her while grinning. ChanHee took his phone and save her number on it. “Okay~ See you tomorrow, ChanHee”

This should go under the name “Princess Channie"

It’s Saturday morning, but ChanHee already awake. She’s done with her house chores. Now she’s sitting on her bed, staring at her phone, remember what happen last night through that thing.

She was ready to sleep when a message comes to her phone.

From : Unknown number

Hi ChanHee <3

she frowns, not recognizing the number

To : Unknown number

Who is this?

she replied the message.

From : Unknown number

It’s Lee Byunghun ^^

To : Unknown number

I’m sorry but I don’t know anyone with that name

From : Unknown number

Oh…you already forget about me?

again she frowns. Seriously. I don’t know anyone named Lee Byunghun. She decided to ignore the message.

From : Unknown number

Now you ignore me

another messages come

From : Unknown number

It hurts 3

From : Unknown number

How can you forget me that easy, ChanHee

And then her phone ring. That Lee Byunghun is calling. She decided to answer it

“Hello”

“ChanHee-ah”  A male voice. When she heard the voice, suddenly L.Joe’s pouting face appear on her mind

“L.Joe?” she asked the caller

“No. It’s Lee Byunghun” he answered.

“Seriously, L.Joe. Is that you?” and she can hear a laugh from the other side.

“Lee ChanHee. How can you not knowing my name? Do you think I registered as L.Joe at school?”

“Yah!” she can hear that the other side trying to hold back his laugh.

“Sorry ChanHee-ah. Yes it’s me, L.Joe. I thought you already know my name since you’re my teacher?” He .

Now she realized. She never saw L.Joe’s name on her list. Babo ChanHee ><

“ChanHee, are you still there?” and she just nods

“I can’t see you, so please answer me” he said while chuckling, as if he can see what she did just now.

“Yes I’m here, Byungie”

“Eh? Byungie? I have a pet name now?” He said, smiling

“Yes. I’ll call you Byungie from now on” she said

“Hahaha. Okay then, you can call me Byungie, Channie” and Chanhee smiled at her new pet name.

“Why didn’t you tell me your real name when we first met, Byungie?”

“Because L.Joe sounds cool” he laughs

“Then why you tell me your real name now? Because I’m your teacher?”

“Hmm~ Just because”

“Why?” she pouts and she can hear him chuckling

“I only give my real name to my close friend. At school, other than teachers, only MinSoo knows my name”

“How about Changhyun?” she’s asking what’s on her mind without thinking.

“Don’t worry” he chuckled “I never tell my girlfriend”

“But why? Isn’t your girlfriend also close to you”

“Well, I prefer not to tell my girlfriend”

“So, I’m your close friend now, or just because I’m your teacher so you tell me your name, Byungie?”

He can imagine her cute curious face. He smiled before answering her.

“You’re a special case, Channie”

“Special case? But why?”

“Because you are special, Channie~”

Hearing his answer she can feel her cheek burns. she lost for words.

“You still there Channie?”

“Mhmm”

“Why don’t you sleep? It’s late already”

“Why? Hmm…Let me think about it. Oh right. Because somebody texted me when I was about to sleep. This person being mysterious on his texts, but in the end calling me revealing himself”

L.Joe just laughing. “I’m sorry. I’ll end the call now”

“No! It’s okay” ChanHee stop him. She just want to hear his voice some more.

“Are you sure?”

“Mhmm”

“But tomorrow we have to wake up early, Channie”

“But tomorrow is Saturday?” she said. Clueless

“Well, in case you forget about it Channie. We have a date tomorrow” he chuckled

She slaps her forehead. Why do I forget about it?

“Ice cream date~” he added

“Uhmm, right”

“Then I’ll go to bed now. You too, Channie”

“Okay Byungie”

“Goodnight, Channie”

“Night Byungie”

And that’s how the call end.

She saved his number under the name : Byungie

 

After the call, she fell asleep. But still she woke up early. She can’t wait for their Ice Cream Date.

Her phone ring, a message from L.Joe

From : Byungie

Morning Channie ~ <3

She smiled at the message, and quickly type the reply

From : Princess

Morning Byungie :)

Ah~ she’s awake. L.Joe smiled at his phone

From : Byungie

Can’t wait to see you today~

She just laugh. Cutie boy

From : Princess

Me too ^^ now stop texting me cos I have to get prepare :P

L.Joe laughs at her answer

From : Byungie

Okay Channie~ See you soon ;)

It’s 8 am. She still have 2 hours before L.Joe comes. But the panic attack her. She didn’t know what to wear. It’s been a long time since she dated someone. She throws her clothes on her bed.

Uhh I can’t…what should I wear? This? No. This? Aish. Calm down ChanHee. You’re just going out to eat ice cream, not having a dinner.

In the end, after 1 hour choosing, she decided to wear a jeans skirt, with white shirt and blue flat shoes.

When she’s done, she heard the bell ring.

Omo! He’s here?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uriui date sarangui date
Jjaritage han beon hamyeon tto hago sipeun

Ohohoho~ date?