Chapter 4

You and Your Scent

Today’s first class is Math for Changhyun and she hate it. Not only because it’s the subject she hate the most, but for no reason she just dislike her new teacher.

When she enters the class, Changhyun just keep on staring at her. She’s pretty, Changhyun admit it. And that’s the main problem. She knows very well since she was L.Joe’s fangirl, that L.Joe really like pretty girls. And she can be a threat for her relationship with L.Joe.

After the class end, Nielly, her best friend nudges her. “Changhyun-ah, why did you staring at her like that? Like for whole time”

“Just because” she said

“Hmmm~ is it because she’s so pretty?” and Nielly just get a glare from her. But Nielly just giggles. “Don’t worry Hyunnie~ L.Joe is yours now”

“That’s why. Because he’s mine now, I don’t want anybody took him away from me”

“But why her? What makes you think she will steal your hot boyfriend?” she raises her eyebrows.

Changhyun let out a sigh. “Because she’s the type that L.Joe likes”

 

L.Joe’s last class is Math. Everything seems normal. But not for ChanHee. She tried her best not to steal a glance to the blonde boy.

“Any question?” she asked, and before anyone said anything, the bell ring. “That’s it for today. See you tomorrow”

Students begin to leave one by one till there only 3 students left. L.Joe, MinSoo, and Changjo.

Changjo rise his hand “Miss Lee, I have some questions”

“Oh, sure Changjo” and she walks to his table. “I don’t really understand this part” he points his book, then ChanHee take a seat in front of him. They begin the private lesson.

L.Joe stays in class for some reason. 1st, he’s waiting for his girl to come. 2nd, he wants to talk to ChanHee, but Changjo blocked his 2nd reason. So he just sit and read his book while MinSoo playing games on his phone.

L.Joe doesn’t like the sight in front of him. He tried to ignore the two but his eyes betray him. He can’t stop staring at them, until his phone ring.

“Hello” he answer the call

“Baby I’m sorry, I have to go home early. Sorry we can’t go out today” She said to him

“It’s okay” and by that he end the call even though it’s Changhyun who called him.

“Is that Changhyun? Is she coming?” MinSoo looks excited

“Nah. She’s leaving first” his answer making MinSoo’s excitement run away. MinSoo let out a sigh.

“Why? Upset cos you can’t see your Nielly?” L.Joe smirks. “Shut up. You going home or no?” MinSoo grab his bag. “Man, you need to make a move. You can’t just wait for Changhyun to come only to see your Nielly. Go to her place, asked her out” L.Joe told him “Be quiet Byunghyun” He called his real name, not wanting to hear more from him. L.Joe just laughs. MinSoo always avoid the topic whenever L.Joe told him to make a move.

One of the reason why L.Joe choose Changhyun to be his girlfriend, because MinSoo said so.  He’s hoping that if L.Joe getting closer with Changhyun, he can get close to Nielly as well, since Nielly always be with Changhyun wherever she goes. Just like him being attached with L.Joe.

MinSoo walk out the door and L.Joe chuckles. From ChanHee’s seat, she can hear their conversation, about girls. About Changhyun and Nielly. Changhyun, that girl who just staring at her whole time. Is she…his girlfriend? She stop her hand move from writing on paper, lost in her own thought.

“It’s 2, Miss Lee” Changjo’s voice brings her back to reality. “You’re right” She tried to smile to him. “Wow. Now I understand it. Thank you Miss Lee. You’re amazing” he praised her which earned him her beautiful laugh. After that, they have some conversation outside the subject.

L.Joe can’t hear what they’re talking about, but he can see ChanHee’s beautiful smile and laugh whenever Changjo saying something. “Thank you Miss Lee” Changjo grab his bag and bows to her. “Study well, okay Changjo-ah” and she wave him goodbye as he leave the class.

Now it’s only ChanHee and L.Joe.

“Well, L.Joe, why are you still here?” she asked him playfully.

“Because of some reasons, Miss Lee”

“Really? What was that?”

“I always staying here, reading book, while waiting for my girlfriend. But today she went home early. But that’s good because I already made a promise to give a tour to someone” he mention his relationship on purpose. He really wants to see her reaction. But ChanHee just put a poker face.

“But I see she’s busy. Maybe I shouldn’t disturb her. I’ll just go home now” he grab his bag

“But you’ve promised…” she pouts. L.Joe can’t help but smiling on her cute pout. “Then I’ll be waiting, Miss Lee” he bows and leave the room.

I don’t care if you have a girlfriend. I just love to walk by your side, L.Joe…

Why are you so good on hiding your feeling right now, ChanHee? Or you really don’t care if I have a girlfriend?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Changjo is here!!!! *throws confetti*

and Nielly also here >u< Sorry guys, I don't know how to give him a girly name~

How was it? Should i write a chapter with Changjo's pov only? hehehe~

He will come again, soon. Please wait for him ^^