Chapter 17

You and Your Scent

Next morning at school

Chanhee walk to school with L.Joe. She feels so happy that today they can enter the gate together. L.Joe said he needs to reach the class soon cos Minsoo is waiting for him. But the truth is L.Joe wanted to show Changjo that he and Chanhee still together.

And he’s right. Changjo was waiting for her at the gate. Changjo smiled when he saw Chanhee, but he never expect to see L.Joe with her.

“Morning Miss Lee” Changjo greets her, ignoring L.Joe

“Morning Changjo” she smiled at him. and beside her, L.Joe is smirking to him.

Changjo clenched his fist but still managed to smile back at her. Then he stand in between Chanhee and L.Joe.

L.Joe moves to the other side so now Chanhee is in the middle.

Chanhee can feel the tense between these two boys, so she walks faster.

When they arrived in front of Chanhee’s office, L.Joe purposedly comes closer to Chanhee and whisper on her ear but loud enough for Changjo to hear “See you after school, Channie”

Chanhee rises her eyebrows. They’re at school, with some students around, and even more with Changjo in front of them.

Chanhee just give him confused smile and then L.Joe leaving them.

“See you later, Miss Lee” Changjo bows and leave her too.

When Changjo enter his class, L.Joe already on his seat, with Minsoo, Nielly and Changhyun. Seeing Changhyun clings on his arms, Changjo really feels upset. He feels like throwing books to L.Joe.

L.Joe looking at him and give him another smirk, Changjo tried so hard not to throw his books to that handsome face.

Nielly , who saw Changjo coming, walk to his table. Minsoo lost his smile.

Nielly smiling and talking to Changjo with happy face. Changjo returns her smile and nods to her every words. In the end, Nielly made him do pinky promise with her. That’s enough to make Minsoo burns. He slams the table then get up, leaving the class.

L.Joe and Changhyun just staring at each other, it happens so fast, they don’t know what to do. Nielly comes back with happy face. “Eh? Where’s Minsoo?”

Seriously this girl didn’t hear Minsoo slamming the table?

L.Joe and Changhyun points at the door. “Oh.. I see. Let’s go back, Changhyunnie~” she pulls her and waving to L.Joe

On their way to the class, Chanhee passing by. Changhyun frozen on the spot. This scent. I know this sweet smell.
“What happen Changhyunnie?” Nielly turns to see her friend

“Do you smell that?” she looks confuse

“You mean Miss Lee? She always smell so sweet. I like her scent. I might asked her what perfume she wears soon” She grins and continue to walk.

No. It can’t be. L.Joe and Miss Lee? No Changhyun. Don’t be stupid.

 

After school, Changhyun is waiting for L.Joe on her class with Nielly.

“Nielly, do you like Minsoo?”

“eh? Why?” Nielly blushing on her question.

“You said to me that you like Changjo. But you look good with Minsoo”

“Is it wrong to like two person at the same time, Changhyunnie?”

Changhyun staring at her

“You mean you like them both?”

“I don’t know. I mean…. I kinda happy when I’m with Minsoo. And whenever I see Changjo, my heart beats like crazy” she bites her lips

“You have to choose, Nielly”

“How?”

“I can’t tell you cos I don’t know how. But I’m sure your heart knows how”she taps her shoulder

“Is it because Minsoo is L.Joe’s bestfriend, you want me to go out with him?”

Nielly question shocked her. It’s true that she wish her best friend can be with Minsoo because of L.Joe’s wish. But she also can see that Changjo has no interest on Nielly, she heard Changjo likes other girl. She doesn’t want Nielly to get hurt.

“I just want you to be happy, Nielly”

“I’m happy now” she smiles sadly. Changhyun shakes her head “You deserve more”

“And you too, Changhyunnie. You should be happy too” Nielly looking at her.

Why does she think I’m not happy? Changhyun confused

“Because you always worried about L.Joe. and even more when Miss Lee came. You need to stop worry about him, or maybe you just have to let him go”

“Nielly” changhyun whines. She knows how hard for Changhyun to get L.Joe, but she didn’t like it when Changhyun worried about him just because he’s a player.

“Why do you treat Miss Lee like she’s a dangerous person?”

Changhyun looking at her

“Because I can’t believe L.Joe. Yesterday, when he came late, he said Mr Lee was calling for him. You know what, when I hugged him, he smell so sweet. Just like he’s wearing girl’s perfume. The same scent that I smell few weeks ago when we’re on a date. And today I smell the same scent from her”

“You’re trying to say that L.Joe smell like Miss Lee?” Nielly frowns

Changhyun bites her lips and nods. “I have no evidence of them getting closer or anything. All I know is your Changjo is the one who spent most of the time with Miss Lee”

Nielly eyes widen. She never heard about this.

“What do you mean? Changjo and Miss Lee?”

“Minsoo said they saw Miss Lee and Changjo going out together after school. And he said Changjo always visiting her after class on her office”

“And you think Changjo likes her?” Nielly asked. Changhyun can feel the bitterness on her voice. Changhyun nods slowly

“Nielly…”

“I understand. You don’t want me to fall for the wrong person, right?” Changhyun nods

“Thank you Changhyunnie. But I still want to try. I want to hear it from him. If it’s true, then I will back off”

“It’s okay. Minsoo said he doesn’t mind waiting for me”

“Really?” Changhyun surprised

“Mhmm. Actually he confessed to me last night. And I told him that I need some times to think. And he said he will wait” Nielly grins

“Yah! Why don’t you tell me” Changhyun pouts

“Because you look like thinking about other thing so hard. You never told me about that smelly problem” now Nielly also pout

“I’m sorry….”

“No more secret from now on, okay?” Nielly asked her

“Mhmm, no more secret” then Changhyun hugs her

 

“Can I join you girls?” a voice from the entrance shocking them.

“Yah! Bang Minsoo!” Nielly shout

“Why? Surprised? Sorry” Minsoo chuckled

“How long have you been there”

“Right when you girls hugging each other” He laughs.

“Where’s L.Joe?”

“oh. He went home first. He will meet us at usual place” Minsoo told her

And then the trio left the school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohoho I'm back!

Lil bit Nielly-Changhyunnie story here~

lalalala~ hope you enjoy the story

<3