Chapter 1

You and Your Scent

L.Joe was walking in a rush. He woke up late. And he doesn’t want to be late to reach school. He never imagine, himself being locked outside the gate. He must keep the good reputation of himself at school.

Half running, he then stopped by a hand holding his hand.

What the hell? Can’t you see I’m in a rush? L. Joe almost screams to the person who stop him, but then when he saw the culprit he just keeps on staring at her. Yes, it’s a girl. Not just an ordinary girl. A pretty blonde cute girl. And she’s holding his hand.

“I’m sorry, I’m new here and I kind of lost. Can you show me the way to TOP High School, please?” she asked him in a voice that sound like a music on L.joe’s ears.

L.Joe is just staring at her face. And that girl suddenly realized that she’s holding his hand. She let go of his hand and then repeat the question.

Finally L.Joe back to his sense and managed to answer her. “Follow me, I’m going to that school too”.

By that, she smiles widely and it makes L.Joe dazed. She has the most beautiful smile I’ve ever seen.

“Thank you” her voice brings back the reality into L.Joe’s life. “We better be hurry or we’ll be late” he said.

Both of them walk in fast pace.

“Are you new student?” he asked her. She smiled and answered “I’m a temporary teacher”

L.Joe stops and staring at her in disbelieve. There’s no way she’s a teacher. Look at her face! Isn’t she at the same age with me?

“What happen?” She also stop and ask him, worried.

“Nothing, Miss” He called him in a proper way, since she will be a teacher in his school. And he continued to walk.

“ChanHee. My name is ChanHee” She smiles and following him.

“I’m Byu---….I’m L.Joe” he nods and just continue to walk in silence.

Lucky they arrived at school in time. When they part ways, she nods at him and mouthed thanks to him, and he just nod before running to his class.

“L.Joe ma friend! Why are you late? Changhyun was looking for you” MinSoo, his seat mate ask him. It’s a rare thing to have L.Joe be the last one who enter the class before the teacher.

“I woke up late. And I met…” before he could continue his words, Mr. Andy comes with someone. And L.Joe’s eyes wide open seeing her.

“Class. Attention please. This is Miss Lee. She will be your math teacher for this semester, while Miss Kim is on her maternity leave. Please be nice to her, and study well”

All the boys in the class, except L.Joe, making noises as they’re happy to have a pretty girl for half year, even though its math, the subject they hate the most.

“Hello class. My name is Lee ChanHee, and I’ll be your math teacher. Hope we can get along and have fun for this semester” She smiles at the class. And they’re getting noisier. Her smiles grow wider when she saw L.Joe on his seat.

“Man, she’s staring at you” MinSoo nudges his friend, who’s just looking at the table.

“huh?” L.Joe lifted his face and his eyes meet her eyes. He returned her smile. Well, It will be fun.

“Man, can you please stop your charm to every girl. Give us a chance” MinSoo groans knowing that something will happen between his new teacher and his best friend.

“Sorry man, I can’t help it. It just happens” He grins and MinSoo just smack his arm.