Chapter 2

Bitter-Sweet Attractions

"Yah, where were you Hyuna unnie?!!" Sohyun asked when Hyuna walked into their gym with madness written all over her face. She walked to Sohyun and sighed, sitting down on a bench while everyone else was on the treadmill or lifting weights.

 

"There's a new dog in this school, Kwon Sohyun. And you better beware." Hyuna said with annoyance and disgust, shuddering after her sentence. Sohyun only chuckled at her.

 

"Yah, what are you talking about?" She asked. "I just went to look at the new fountain the school made and there I met the WORST person EVER! I'm SOO mad." She said rubbing her face with frustration, trying to get rid of Junhyung's kiss on her cheek.

 

"What happened?" Sohyun asked with a slight chuckle, seeing how mad Hyuna was getting. "It's a long story. And I don't wanna talk about it." Hyuna said closing her eyes and shaking her head.

 

 

 

"Okay everyone!! Attention please!!!" Gikwang, the second leader of the Club of Fitness said. Sohyun sat by the side and widened her eyes, patting Hyuna's back.

 

"We have a new member to the family. Welcome Yong Junhyung!!" Gikwang said excitedly, clapping his hand.

 

Hyuna gasped and sat up in her seat, widening her eyes when she saw Junhyung walking into the room in his sweats and black tank top.

 

Good sight. But Hyuna wanted to pluck his eyes out. So NOT a good feeling.

 

"What. The. Heck." She mumbled to herself with shock and disgust.

 

 

"Sohyun-ah, come here!!" Dongwoon, one of the members, called her. Sohyun smiled and walked over, making Hyuna sit there in shock still.

 

 

"Hello everyone. My name is Yong Junhyung. Please take care of me." He introduced himself with a bow then looked over and smirked when he saw Hyuna looking at him.

 

She glared at him and looked away, turning the other way in her seat. He just chuckled and looked at Gikwang who told him to go ahead and get on whatever he wanted to get on first.

 

Junhyung leaned his head back and walked over to Hyuna who tried to not pay attention to him. She narrowed her eyes and got on the treadmill, jogging in her short-shorts and t-shirt.

 

"Well, hello, hello, you..." Junhyung said with a smirk. Hyuna glanced a glare at him and put on her headphones, blasting her music.

 

Junhyung chuckled and shook his head, getting on a treadmill as well. He started jogging and glanced at her, gently rubbing her arm gently to get her attention.

 

Hyuna shrugged her arm away and glared at him with disgust.

 

"Don't. Touch. Me." She told him through gritted teeth. He just smiled and leaned over to her, just to piss her off.

 

 

"Hyuna-ah, come here." Gikwang called her. With no hesitation, Hyuna walked over and sat by Gikwang, the both of them discussing something.

 

 

 

"You'll have to train him. Our competition is in two weeks..." Gikwang told Hyuna. She scoffed and shook her head.

 

"No. No can do. YOU'RE gonna have to train him." She told him. "Why? You know I have a lot of things on my hands right now, right Hyuna?" He asked her.

 

She bit her lips and remembered he did. Plus, she was the trainer as well, therefore, she should just take the position well.

 

If only it wasn't Junhyung, the ert.

 

"But I don't like him. Like seriously. He's... disgusting." She said slapping his leg gently. Gikwang scoffed and leaned back with confusion.

 

"Disgusting? Why so? You know him?" He asked crossing his arms in front of him. Hyuna glared at Junhyung who winked at her and she quickly turned back, shivering with disgust.

 

"Oh dang... someone digs you." Gikwang joked with her. Hyuna glared at him and took a deep breath. "It's NOT even funny, Gikwang. Seriously." She said then looked away.

 

"But please Hyuna... just this once. I'll do ANYTHING you want. Just please, this time. My event is really important and I need ALL the time I can to prep for it."

 

Hyuna looked down and bit her lips, knowing how important it WAS for him.

 

"Fine. I'll do it. But don't hate me if we loose a member." She said pointing at him. Gikwang nodded and patted her shoulder gently.

 

"Yeah, I know you won't make that happen. Thank you so much Hyuna! You're the best, you know?" He said raising an eyebrow at her. She scoffed and glared at him playfully while he got up and left.

 

Hyuna looked down for a bit and fiddled with her fingers. She quickly glared at Junhyung who was talking with Sohyun.

 

She widened her eyes and walked over to them, pulling Junhyung's shoulder to pull him away from Sohyun.

 

"Yah! What are you doing with Sohyun?" She yelled with annoyance. Sohyun widened her eyes and looked at Hyuna with confusion.

 

"She was just welcoming me. Unlike..." Junhyung said then looked Hyuna up and down. "Unlike someone..." he finished. Hyuna glared at him and pulled Sohyun away.

 

 

"Sohyun-ah, listen to unnie, okay? Don't go anywhere near him. He's a disgusting ert that likes to take advantage of girls." She explained. Sohyun chuckled and covered .

 

"Yah, Hyuna-ah, how can you say that? He's just getting comfortable with everyone." She said. Hyuna gritted her teeth and took a huge breath.

 

"Getting comfortable? Psh, whatever..." she said then walked back to Junhyung who raised an eyebrow at her.

 

Hyuna looked back at Sohyun and sighed.

 

"I have to go. Keep staying with Dongwoon." She told Sohyun then left to her new trainee, Yong Junhyung.

 

 

 

"What is it, Coach?" Junhyung asked with a smirk. Hyuna glared at him and crossed her arms in front of her chest.

 

"How many push-ups can you do?" She asked carelessly. "150. But if you sit on top of my back, I can do 200." He said with a smirk.

 

Hyuna scoffed and glared at him with disgust. He chuckled and bit his lips, looking down and getting in position on the floor.

 

She sat down and watched him do his push up, his eyes looking at her with no sight of tiredness.

 

Hyuna took a quick glimpse of his arms that flexed when he went back down and up, but she coughed and scratched her chest, looking away.

 

Junhyung looked at her and scoffed, scooting closer and closer to her since she was looking at Gikwang training other members.

 

Hyuna sighed and looked back at Junhyung and screamed when she saw him right in front of her, trying to steal a kiss on her cheek.

 

She widened her eyes and reached her hands out to the sides of his head, slapping both sides of his ears with her hands along with a scream.

 

Junhyung grunted and backed away, sitting on the ground with his hands grasping his ears with pain.

 

"Ahh!! What the heck?" He yelled with his eyes closed. Hyuna widened her eyes at everyone who watched them but she scoffed and glared at him since he deserved it.

 

She stood up and crossed her arms in front of her chest while Gikwang walked over with concern.

 

"What happened, Hyuna?" He asked. Junhyung stood up and smirked at Hyuna who only glared at him.

 

"He was being a..." she said then looked back at Junhyung who raised an eyebrow at her, reminding her of what she saw that belonged to him only and what he could do.

 

She gritted her teeth and took a deep breath, looking back at Gikwang.

 

"Nothing... I just... fell..." she said then smiled while Gikwang rubbed her back.

 

"Okay, everything okay?" He asked. Hyuna forced out a smile but secretly glared at Junhyung who puckered his lips at her.

 

She looked at him with disgust and looked away, watching as Gikwang walked away.

 

A/N: Keke, Junhyung is having too much fun... >.< I hope this chapter was funny and okay...

Thank you SOOOO much for already 41 subscribers and 7 upvotes!! Wah!! That's amazing!!!!

Seriously, I REALLY appreciate it, youguys... I'll update another chapter later, okay?

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~