Chapter 20

Bitter-Sweet Attractions

A/N: Hello my fellow loves, long time no see. Again. No excuses this time. Let's just get right to it!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hyuna sat with her father in a VIP club room with their bodyguards surrounding them. Junhyung was sitting across from them, just staring at Hyuna dumbfoundedly, while she couldn't even look at him. 

 

"Mr. Yong Junhyung." Mr. Kim called him. He grabbed Hyuna by her shoulder and smiled, while Hyuna groaned in pain. 

"Don't touch me." She told him through gritted teeth, getting up to leave the room. A bodyguard stood in her way. She glared at him then at her father. 

"You want me to get UTI from not using the bathroom?" She asked him annoyingly. Junhyung looked down and his lips. 

 

"Let her go." Mr. Kim said, then Hyuna pushed passed the bodyguard and left. 

 

"Sooo, back to what we were talking about, Mr. Yong Junhyung." Mr. Kim said. "Why am I here?" Junhyung asked. Mr. Kim exhaled and leaned back against his seat. 

 

"Well, I was gonna punish you for selling me fake goods. BUT, now that you've been messing with my babygirl too," Mr. Kim said exhaling and lighting up a cigarette, "well, things are gonna be different. In a bad way, of course. Well, bad for you. Good for me." He added with a smirk.

 

Junhyung stood up and took a deep breath. 

 

"I'm gonna leave now. Because I have no reason for staying here. And you know better than to accuse me of something I didn't do. If you want to take a hand at someone, you know who to go to. And about your.... daughter." Junhyung said not believing the fact that Hyuna was his daughter.

"If I knew she was your daughter. Trust me, I would still look her way." He said then walked out carelessly.

 

Truth be told, Junhyung was speaking the truth about being falsely accused. Mr. Kim smirked and watched as Junhyung walked out of the room. 

That last saying though. Mr. Kim leaned back against his seat and thought to himself.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Late at night, Junhyung walked into his house and closed the door behind him. He took a deep breath and took off his shirt, leaving him shirtless and only in his jean pant with his boxers slightly higher.

He the lights and his eyes took a second glance at the person sitting on the edge of the couch, waiting for him: Hyuna.

She was dressed in her lose crop top that was hanging below her shoulder, along with her sleeping shorts.

 

"You remember this is my house. Right?" She spoke softly with her hands on the sides of the couch beside her. Junhyung glanced at her and stood his ground.

 

"Why didn't I tell you?" Hyuna questioned himself. "Why did I keep it a secret?" She asked again in place of Junhyung. He looked down and shook his head. 

"I never asked." He told her, locking eyes with her again. She scooted to sit more comfortably on the edge of the couch and took a deep breath. 

 

"I'm not proud of it. Of who my father is. I didn't want to be apart of it. That's why I'm here." She told him. He just stood there and listened to her.

 

"Let's move away together. To a place where my father would never find us. Just the two of us. Let's elope and run away. I'll run away with you." She said biting her lips.

 

"But if you don't want to be with me anymore... because of... my father," she said with her voice breaking. She looked down and fiddled with her fingers. 

 

"So our love is based on your father?" He finally spoke. She looked up at him with tears in her eyes. "What?" She asked faintly.

 

"When I fell for you, I never knew who your farther was. When we made love, I didn't know who your father was. When I chose to be with you, I didn't know who your father was. Why should that affect our relationship now? I mean, unless I've gotten more handsome, I don't see a reason why you're just sitting there and not running over here, smothering me with your wet kisses."

 

Hyuna chuckled and wiped off a tear that betrayed her. She stood up and ran to him, jumping and wrapping her whole body around him. 

 

She kissed those lips she's missed so much. He wrapped his arms around her small body and kissed her back. 

Her scent, the way she nibbles on his ear, made him feel some type of way he couldn't explain. 

 

He smiled when she faked a kiss and went to his cheek instead. 

 

"That's how you wanna play? After our sessions, we'll pack to leave." He said with a smirk then went towards the bedroom.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: So because I want to end this story and stop putting it on Hiatus, I've completed it!

Thank you ALL so much for your love and support that you've shown to me.

Those who stayed till the VERY end, yallz know who you are and just know I love youguys all!!

I will do better and not disappoint youguys anymore in my future stories!!