Chapter 12

Bitter-Sweet Attractions

**AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!!!!**

Yerobun!!! I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooo terribly sorry for being gone for so long.. is everyone even still with me...???

I am sorry.... please forgive me... please...??

I have just had SOOOO many things going on, and I know that I have left youguys for so long.. but are there still any Junah fans out there??? Cause I'm still deeply in love with them...

But here's an update... but since I've been gone so long... double update...? Yeah...?? Enjoy and hopefully youguys will all still comment... :'( Saranghae yerobun!! Jinja...

=================================================================================

WHAT HAPPENED SO FAR::::: Junhyung is sleeping over at Hyuna's house the night before the club's car wash for the fundraiser... and... now it's morning... ^_^

 

The next morning, Hyuna woke up to the sound of knocks on her front door. She moaned and stuffed herself in Junhyung's arms again.

 

It felt so comfortable. She wished she could sleep like this every night and wake up to this every morning. It would be so soothing.

 

Junhyung exhaled through his nose and cuddled with her, wrapping his arms around her body.

 

 

"Hyuna-ah! Open up! It's Gikwang!!"

 

 

Hyuna shot her eyes wide opened and sat up.

 

"Gikwang...?" She thought to herself. She gasped and looked down at Junhyung who was sleeping comfortably beside her on her bed.

 

She shook his shoulders with slight fear and yelled to him in a whisper.

 

"Yah!! Wake up!! Gikwang's here!!" She whispered to him. Junhyung opened up his eyes tiredly and sat up.

 

"So what? Just don't answer." He said then went back to sleep. She grabbed her pillow and smacked his head with it, making Junhyung widen his eyes with shock.

 

"Yah!" He yelled at her. Hyuna gasped from his loud voice and slapped his mouth shut, making Junhyung groan in pain again.

 

"Don't speak!! Just... just STAY in here, okay?!!! DON'T come out!! I'll tell him to go away... OKAY?!!!!!" Hyuna told Junhyung sharply. He raised an eyebrow at her and shrugged his shoulders carelessly.

 

 

"Yah!! Hyuna-ah!! Are you still sleeping?" Gikwang yelled from outside again.

 

 

Hyuna hissed when her cell phone rang again. She released her hand from Junhyung's mouth and held his collar with threatening eyes.

 

"Seriously. DON'T talk or else you'll get it." She told him through gritted teeth. "Oh? Get it? Talking dirty in the morning?" He asked with a smirk. She smacked his cheek.

 

"Wake up, you ert!! Seriously!!" She yelled then walked towards her front door, fixing her hair.

 

Junhyung looked at her night gown dress that was folded up under her underwear, half of her cheek being revealed to him. He smirked and threw her pillow at her head.

 

"Yah, if I don't talk, let me live here with you." He told her. Hyuna shot a glare at him and scoffed. "Are you seriously trying to take advantage of this moment?" She asked him.

 

He nodded and crossed his arms in front of him with a smile.

 

"Let me live with you, or I let your boyfriend know that I'm in your bedroom..." he said. Hyuna in her lips and took a deep breath.

 

"He's NOT my boyfriend." She told him through gritted teeth.

 

"Well?" Junhyung asked raising an eyebrow at her. She picked her nose and put the booger on her pillow then threw it at Junhyung.

 

"Yes to THIS!" She said then closed her bedroom door and walked towards the front door.

 

"Ugh!! Disgusting!!" Junhyung said throwing her pillow away quickly when he accidentally caught it.

 

"Hyuna!!!" He yelled her name. She glared back at him and smacked her lips.

 

Junhyung leaned over and looked at half of her cheek that was in view. He raised his eyebrows and made her look at where he was looking at.

 

Hyuna gasped and pulled her night gown down.

 

"ert!!" She yelled. "Yah! I was just helping you! NOW you have to let me live here. I helped you." He told her.

 

"Whatever," she said then left.

 

"So, that was a yes?" He said with a smirk then chuckled evilly and went back to sleep.

 

 

 

 

"Oh! Gikwang oppa!! I'm sorry! I was still sleeping..." Hyuna said nervously when she opened the front door, seeing Gikwang behind it.

 

"Yah! The car wash is in an hour. Did you want me to go prep with you?" He asked with a smile. Hyuna chuckled and bit her lips.

 

"Uh... sure... that would be nice. Thanks. But... I still need to get ready..." she said forming a bubble in .

 

"Oh, I can just wait for you, if you don't mind." Gikwang said with a smile. She chuckled nervously and looked around, reminding herself that Junhyung was under the same roof as well.

 

"Uh... sure... come on in." She said then walked towards the bedroom. Gikwang followed her inside her bedroom after he closed the front door.

 

"Oh, Gikwang-ah, since you're here, let me give you your jacket you let me borrow that one time." She said then went inside her bedroom door, not knowing that Gikwang was following her.

 

Hyuna glared at Junhyung who covered himself with her blanket and went back to sleep since he was so tired.

 

"Oh? Who's here with you?"

 

Hyuna gasped and widened her eyes when she saw Gikwang walking inside her bedroom.

 

"O-oh.... she's us... she's...." she stuttered nervously looking at Junhyung then back at Gikwang.

 

"Is it Sohyunnie? Yah," Gikwang said smacking Junhyung's legs from above the covers. Junhyung was too tired to care, so he just groaned and kicked Gikwang's hand that was already away.

 

Hyuna gasped and pushed Gikwang out of the room.

 

"Uh, Sohyun and I stayed up late last night... so she's REALLY tired... just wait for me out here, okay? I'll get it..." she said then sat Gikwang down on the couch.

 

"Okay..." he said with a chuckle then the TV and watched a show.

 

Hyuna took a deep breath and went back inside the bedroom, making sure to close the door. She looked at Junhyung who was still sleeping and scoffed.

 

"Junhyung-ah!" She whispered his name.

 

No response.

 

She smacked her lips and walked over to him, crawling on top of the bed. She shrugged his shoulders roughly, but there was STILL no movement.

 

Before she knew it, Junhyung opened his eyes and tackled her waist, throwing her on the bed with Junhyung hovering on top of her.

 

She shrieked and smacked his chest.

 

"Yah! Gikwang's out there!" She whispered to him with irritance. Junhyung smirked and his lips. "Well, I guess he's just gotta wait longer..." he said then leaned down and kissed her lips.

 

But before he reached her soft lips, Hyuna picked her nose and left her finger in there. He stopped his movement and watched as she took it out and showed it to him.

 

"Hmm, booger looks appetizing, doesn't it?" She asked with a smile. Junhyung pushed her away from him and slept on the bed again with disgust.

 

"You're freaken disgusting, Hyuna. Seriously." He said then covered himself with her blanket. "Thanks. I've been told. By the same person." She said nodding her head and went over to look for Gikwang's jacket.

 

Junhyung chuckled a little and groaned, trying to sleep since he didn't get much sleep the previous night.

 

Why? He was.... toobusywatchingHyunasleep.....

 

"Yes! Found it!" She said then pulled out Gikwang's jacket and held it against her chest with a smile. Junhyung sat up in her bed and scrunched up his face with confusion.

 

"Why do you have his jacket?" He asked her. "He lent it to me one night when it was raining hard." She told him.  Junhyung scoffed and glared at her who looked at him.

 

"Don't make a noise or come out. Or promise will be broken, deal?" She said pointing at him. Junhyung smiled and zipped his mouth shut. She scoffed and walked outside, closing the door.

 

Junhyung smirked and started at the bedroom door.

 

"Seems like she's getting used to me...."

 

A/N: Otay... hopefully there weren't any gramatical errors or anything.. if so, then I apologize..

But anyone like this chapter...?? Yeah?? Yeah...?? Well, read on to the next one!! ^_^