Chapter 19

Bitter-Sweet Attractions

Hyuna widened her eyes and took a couple steps back.

 

"What are you doing here?" She asked them. Junhyung's uncle and two of his bodyguards walked in and looked around. "We just... came to say hi." He said with a smile. Hyuna scoffed.

"I'm sure there's more to it than just a 'hi' since youguys barged into my house." She said. Junhyung's uncle smacked his lips and nodded. "Right, right. You're pretty smart for a young lady." He said.

 

 

Junhyung walked down the street with a bag of things in his hand. His other hand was in his pocket, until his phone started ringing.

He looked at the caller and noticed it was Hyuna. He scoffed and placed it against his ear.

 

"Miss me?" He asked, but scrunched up his brows when he heard a familiar voice talking on the other line.

 

Hyuna held her phone behind her, slowly sneaking it into her pants pocket so no one will see. She glared at them and stood still, watching them to see what they had planned.

 

"Uncle?" He asked looking away.

 

"So, you either do as we say. Or you'll face the consequences." Mr. Yong said to Hyuna. "And what are the concequences?" She asked crossing her arms in front of her chest.

 

Junhyung quickly ran to their house, the phone still pressed against his ear.

 

"Simple. We hurt you. Until you do as we say." Mr. Yong said with a smirk. "I have no reason to listen to you and/or do what you want me to do." She told him with a raised eyebrow.

"Fiesty, eh? This is why Junhyung stopped working for me." He said laughing and looking at his bodyguards.

 

"What? Work for you?" Hyuna asked.

 

 

"Kim Hyuna!!" Junhyung ran into the room and panted, widening his eyes at the four of them that were in the room with Hyuna. She widened her eyes and looked as he walked towards her and faced his uncle and them.

 

"Are you ok?" He asked looking back at her. She nodded and looked down. "Aww, what a beautiful view. Well, since Junhyung is here, he can tell you all about it." Mr. Yong said.

"What? What do you want with her? I'm already done with everything. Leave us alone." Junhyung said with a glare to his uncle. "Oh but we're not done yet. Mr. Kim, called and said YOU, Yong Junhyung, sent him the wrong items."

 

Hyuna scrunched up her brows and looked at Junhyung.

 

"What items?" She asked him. "I used to work for him. Sending out drugs to people. But I stopped. That's why he's here now." Junhyung explained to her.

"Why didn't you tell me this earlier?" She asked him. "Because it's not something I'm proud of." He said glancing at her.

 

"Sooo, can we stop with all these lovey dovey talks and get down to business?" Mr. Yong said tilting his head back. "No." Junhyung spoke without hesitation.

"What?" His uncle asked with a chuckle. "I told you I was done. And YOU were the one who gave ME the wrong product to give to them. So it's your problem now." Junhyung said.

"No, no, no," His uncle said shaking his head. "You see. That's the problem with business. The one who delivers, has the right to change the products once it's out of sight. I told Mr. Kim, I gave them to you perfectly fine. Full amount. But when you gave it to him, it was a different amount." His uncle said.

"That's nonsense! It was all you!" Junhyung defended himself, but his uncle looked at his watch and looked at his bodyguards.

 

"Let's just get this over with. Times running out." He said, as the bodyguards walked towards Hyuna and Junhyung.

 

"Get away. You touch her, I'll make sure you suffer." Junhyung said. Hyuna widened her eyes and stuck close to Junhyung.

"You can't even fight." Hyuna whispered to him, remembering the time when he got knocked out trying to protect her. He glanced back at her and sighed, knowing things aren't gonna go his way, but it never hurts to try.

 

As one of the bodyguard walked towards Junhyung, he threw a punch to Junhyung's jaw. And of course, Junhyung wasn't able to dodge the fast bullet of fist, so he fell to the ground.

The other bodyguard covered Junhyung's mouth with a white napkin, consisting of a sleeping powder that made Junhyung knock out fast. Hyuna widened her eyes and looked at them in fear.

The one who punched Junhyung walked to Hyuna and grabbed her, placing a napkin over , just like Junhyung.

In within seconds, she knocked out as well.

 

 

Junhyung groaned and tried to move his legs and arms, but they were tied to a chair. His arms were tied behind him, and his legs were tied to each leg of the chair. He slowly opened his eyes and looked around, realizing they were in a dark room.

 

"Hyuna," he groaned her name. He suddenly heard chatters of multiple people from a couple feet away. He exhaled and leaned his head back, trying to wake himself up, but the powder was still in his system.

"Hyuna," he called her name again. He looked ard the room but saw no sign of Hyuna anywhere.

 

"Good morning."

 

Junhyung looked up and saw his uncle standing in front of him.

 

"Where's Hyuna? How could you? Let. Me. Go!" Junhyung yelled in anger. His uncle smiled and crossed his arms in front of his chest. "Don't worry about her. She's in good hands." His uncle said then pulled a chair over and sat down.

 

His uncle motioned his hands to his assistant, and in walked Mr. Kim.

 

"Yong Junhyung." Mr. Kim said walking into the scene. He sat down in a chair and exhaled.

 

"Where's Hyuna? What did you do to her?!" Junhyung yelled trying to free himself off the chair. "No need to worry." Mr. Kim said tilting his head back.

 

"Who is she to you anyways? Why do you care so much about her?" Mr. Kim asked. "If youguys even do anything to hurt her, I will NEVER forgive youguys." Junhyung said with glaring eyes.

 

"Yong Junhyung!!"

 

Junhyung looked up and saw Hyuna walking towards him with tears in her eyes. She had a person walking beside her to watch over her incase she ran off, but her hands and feet weren't tied.

 

"Hyuna! Are you ok?" Junhyung asked trying to free himself, but it was no use. She bit her lips and walked to stand beside Mr. Kim.

 

"You know. You should've told me that you gave me false drugs." Mr. Kim said raising an eyebrow at Junhyung. "I didn't give you false drugs." Junhyung said through gritted teeth. He glared at his uncle then back at Mr. Kim.

 

"Well, based on what I've seen, half of the drugs were stolen. It's basically no use." Mr. Kim said. "Why don't you ask the person sitting beside you WHY half of them were stolen." Junhyung said glaring at his uncle again.

 

Mr. Kim and his uncle chuckled and leaned back against his seat.

 

"Well, you know what. Let's do this. Since, you protected something close to me. I'll give you a second chance." Mr. Kim said. "What? Something close to you? I don't even know you." Junhyung said.

 

Mr. Kim chuckled and glanced at Hyuna.

 

"Hyuna-ah, why on't you explain to him who you are." Mr. Kim asked. Hyuna stuttered to speak, tears still in her eyes as her eyes flickered from Junhyung to everyone.

 

"Hyuna... you.. you can't be." Junhyung said scrunching up his eyebrows, trying to study Hyuna's face.

 

"I'm sorry." She said looking down, tears falling to her cheeks.

 

"It's ok. Just tell me. Don't cry." Junhyung said. She looked at him and bit her lips. "Mr. Kim here... is my father." Hyuna said.

 

Junhyung widened his eyes and looked at her with shock.

 

A/N: Hello EVERYONE!! Sooooo, what's going on?!! Hyuna's father?? What?! Lol

Sorry for not updating for a couple weeks. It's been busy, busy, busy!

But thanks for all your patience!! I'll be back next week!