Chapter 9

Bitter-Sweet Attractions

"Ahhh!!! Wait oppa!!" Hyuna shrieked while Gikwang was holding her waist, pulling her up to reach the pull-up bars since she wanted to do some pull-ups.

 

Gikwang put the bars up to the highest and chuckled, releasing her waist and setting her down.

 

"What? You said you wanted to try it." He said while Hyuna chuckled and rubbed her waist. "You're tickling me though!" She said then took a deep breath, and pulled down her tank top from her waist.

 

 

Junhyung crossed his arms in front of his chest and watched as Gikwang grabbed Hyuna's waist again, pulling her up so she cound grab the bars way above her.

 

He scrunched up his face with disturbance when Hyuna chuckled, Gikwang following her. He glared at them and walked away, getting on the bicycle and pedaling it rapidly.

 

"At least take your love somewhere else. It's sickening." Junhyung mumbled then looked down.

 

 

"Okay, I got it!" Hyuna said then Gikwang chuckled and released her waist, looking up at her.

 

"Okay, pull up now." He said standing by the side and crossing his arms, watching her.

 

"Okay," Hyuna said then grunted and pulled herself up.

 

 

Junhyung stopped riding his bicycle and watched as she did her pull-ups. He pursed his lips and nodded.

 

"Pretty good..." he mumbled then watched as sweat from her jogging before dripped down her neck. Her long and slim legs shone brightly with the help of the sun and made him shift in his seat.

 

 

Hyuna grunted and tried to pull herself up again, but she couldn't.

 

"Ah! I can't anymore!!" She shrieked, making Gikwang laugh at her. He grasped her thighs with his hands incase she fell and made Junhyung narrow his eyes a little.

 

As if they belonged to him only....

 

They DO belong to him, Junhyung, only.

 

 

"Are you okay?" Gikwang asked chuckling. "Okay, take me down." She said laughing then he wrapped his arms around her legs, his head against her lower stomach.

 

 

Junhyung gasped and widened his eyes, seeing that Gikwang was almost RIGHT in front of her private part.

 

 

Hyuna released the bars and placed her hands on top of Gikwang's shoulders. She looked down at him and chuckled while he slowly released her, making her slide down down his body.

 

 

Junhyung gasped again and slouched his shoulders, wishing he was in Gikwang's shoes.

 

 

"Are you okay?" Gikwang asked grasping her waist and taking a step back when he noticed how close they were. Hyuna nodded and backed away from him.

 

"Yeah... well, I'm getting better." She said then went to the side to fix her shoes. "Yeah, you went from doing three to..... doing ALMOST four..." He joked laughing and covering his mouth.

 

Hyuna laughed and punched his chest.

 

"Shut up! Don't make fun of me!!" She said then covered .

 

 

Junhyung glared at them and scoffed, looking away and walking out of the gym room.

 

Hyuna watched as he stomped off and tilted her head with confusion. Gikwang turned around and looked at her with confusion.

 

"What is it?" He asked. Hyuna looked at him and shook her head with a smile. "Nothing..." she said then patted her and walked away.

 

 

Out of nowhere, Junhyung walked back inside the gym room and headed towards Hyuna. He   grabbed her wrist and caused her to yelp.

 

"Yah! Yong Junhyung!!" She yelled loudly. Gikwang walked over but Junhyung stopped and looked at him.

 

"I just need to talk to her. PLEASE, don't interrupt us." He said. Gikwang looked at Hyuna who sighed with a worry look on her face.

 

"It's okay..." she said then Gikwang backed away. Junhyung dragged her off and took her to an isolated place on the rooftop.

 

 

"What the heck, Junhyung?!!" She yelled angrilly, releasing her wrist from his hold. Junhyung turned around and grabbed her face with his hands, pulling her in for a long and wet kiss.

 

It felt so good. He's been wanting to taste her lips again after last night.

 

"Mmm!!!" She grunted trying to push him away, but he wouldn't let. He held her tightly and walked towards her, making her stumble back until she hit the wall.

 

"S-stop!!" Hyuna moaned, grasping Junhyung's shirt with tears. He pulled her up and placed his leg in between her legs so he could pin her up against the wall.

 

She shrieked and screamed, hitting his chest, but he just kept kissing her.

 

"Please stop," she cried, trying to push away, but he just groaned and kissed her neck.

 

He was so hungry for her. He wanted her so much. He's never wanted anyone this much before.

 

But why was she rejecting him? Why was she telling him to stop and why was she pushing him away?

 

No girl ever tells him to go away. But why is Hyuna?

 

This frustrated him and it made him furiated that Hyuna wouldn't let him satisfy her AND himself.

 

After a while, Hyuna gave up and just started crying, whimpering in his hold. She grasped his shoulders and closed her eyes with fear, turning her head away from him.

 

Junhyung shut his eyes and bit his lips, breathing on Hyuna's neck. Her fighting arms stopped and she was crying...

 

She was crying..... because of him.

 

 

"Damn" He thought to himself. He couldn't control himself. He lost control and took it out on Hyuna.

 

He grasped her waist with his hands and moved his leg away from between her leg, letting her slowly slide down to the ground.

 

She sobbed and punched his manhood before sitting on the ground, earning a low groan from Junhyung.

 

"I HATE YOU!!" She yelled angrilly.

 

Junhyung wanted to yell back at her for hitting his most prized spot, but instead he just in his lips and grunted from the pain in between his legs. He shifted that aside though and bent down to Hyuna.

 

She pushed him away, making him fall on his . He smacked his lips and walked back to her.

 

"Why are you always like this to me?!! You never want to be near me. But with Gikwang, you're all about skinship!!! Do you like him?!!" Junhyung yelled angrilly. She glared at him and kicked his leg away from her, wiping her tears.

 

"I HATE YOU!!" She yelled at him again.

 

"Why?!!" He asked her with frustration, hating the fact that she was so comfortable with Gikwang, but whenever he's around her, she's so angry all the time.

 

"Because you're a freaken ert that's only after me for my body!!! You only lust and I hate you!!!" She yelled then slapped his eyes and ran off, far away from Junhyung.

 

"Argh!! Seriously?!!!" He grunted with frustration and confusion. He rubbed his eyes and stood up, wanting to run after Hyuna, but he couldn't because she pained his eyes.

 

A/N: Youguys!! I'm SOOO, SOOO extremely sorry for my 'false' update last time!!!

I had Chapter 9 hiden and I was updating it, and I accidentally UNHID it while saving it... so THAT was the update that youguys saw!! But I'm really sorry!! I didn't mean to lie to youguys!! So here's a double update for youguys!! I'll be updating the next chapter soon! So please anticipate it!! I'm really, really sorry and I hope you'll all forgive me!!!