Chapter 16

Bitter-Sweet Attractions

The next morning, Hyuna woke up and got ready for school. It was nice to have Junhyung back again. But then it got annoying the minute they got home last night.

She didn't miss his annoying, erted self at all. She didn't miss the fact that he would fart while he's pretending to be asleep just to get away from it.

Ughh, hell no.

 

"Yah! Yong Junhyung! Hurry up and get ready for school! We're gonna be late." She yelled loudly. Junhyung was still sleeping soundly on their bed with the blanket over him.

He was jet-lagged last night, so right when they got home, he knocked out.

 

"Yah! Yong Junhyung!" She yelled again, pulling the covers off of him. He groaned and crouched into a ball from the cold, trying to find the covers back, but Hyuna threw it off the bed.

"It's cold." He yelled at her. She chuckled. "Well, you don't have a blanket no more." She told him, sticking out her tongue to him. He smacked his lips and turned her way.

"Then come here." He said grabbing her waist and pulling her on top of him. "Yah!" She shrieked trying to push herself off of him, but it was no use. How could she win against his undeserving muscles.

He kissed her neck, making her go insane, but she fought it and continued trying to push herself off of him.

 

"Keep me warm." He said just holding her now, wrapping his arms tightly around her waist and upper body. He stuffed his head in her neck and moaned.

 

"I miss this." He mumbled. She scoffed, but inside, she really did miss it too. Even though he was only gone for a day.

 

"You were only gone for a day." She said laying still, her fingers fiddling with his soft hair. He sighed, loving the feelings of her fingers on him.

"A day without you is like a day without oygen." He said through her neck. She smiled and sat up on his lap, while he pushed himself up and sat up as well, holding Hyuna firm.

 

He leaned in and kissed her, his hands running all over her back. She was taken back from the sudden kiss, but she couldn't stop it. It's been a day without his kiss and warmth. A day. And YES, that is a long time.

 

Hyuna cupped his face in her hands and arched her back, moving foreward and letting Junhyung fall back on top of the bed.

 

"Ohh, me likey," he said, seeing the rough Hyuna now. She chuckled and placed the palm of her hands beside his head.

 

"Well, too bad. We gotta go to school." She said with a smirk then got off quickly before he could pull her back.

 

"Ugh," Junhyung groaned loudly in irritation. "Take a day off." He said closing his eyes and lifting his knees off the bed, his feet flat on the bed.

 

"Yah, the tournament is in a week. We can't take a day off." She told him, dressing in her school outfit. He exhaled annoyingly and roughly sat up on the bed. "I need breakfast. I'm hungry." He told her.

"What do you want? I'll cook us a quick breakfast." She said putting on her shirt. "Your lips." He said with a straight face on. Hyuna shot a look at him and scoffed.

"ert." She said then walked out, leaving him by himself.

 

"I'm heading out in 15 minutes!" She yelled from the kitchen, starting up some breakfast.

 

"Ugh! I HATE SCHOOL!" Junhyung yelled loudly, getting out of bed and heading to the bathroom.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hyuna and Junhyung got to school and headed towards their Club of Fitness class.

 

"Yah, I'm tired. Piggyback me." Junhyung said still half asleep. Hyuna looked at him and scoffed. "You can't even piggyback me. I'm smaller than you." She told him.

"Come here then." He said stopping his walk. She faced him and widened her eyes.

"Come on." He repeated. "Really?" She asked with squinted eyes. He nodded and bent down, facing his back to her.

 

"Assa!" She yelled jumping on his back. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around her legs, walking towards the Club of Fitness room.

 

 

"You know, you gotta pay me back, right?" He told Hyuna while they were walking outside the room. "Yah!! I KNEW there was something wrong with you suddenly piggybacking me." She glared at him and slapped his back. He chuckled.

"I always get something in return." He told her smacking his lips. "No." She said putting her elbows on top of his shoulders. He sighed and walked back to where they were before.

 

"Yah, where are you going?" She asked. "Back to where we were. You can walk yourself to the room."

"You know how far that is to go back?" She asked him. He nodded. "Yep. But, it's your choice." He said slowing his walk. Waiting to see if she'll change her mind and let him get something in return.

 

 

"Yah, what are youguys doing?"

 

Junhyung and Hyuna turned around and came face to face with Gikwang who just came back from a jog at the track.

 

"Oppa!" Hyuna said wiggling herself free from Junhyung's back. Junhyung looked at her and smacked his lips, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

 

"It's not what it looks like. We were just..." Hyuna said with her head down, trying to think of something to say that wouldn't sound weird.

"She was tired from jogging all night yesterday. So I just helped piggyback her. Is there a problem?" Junhyung asked with a raised eyebrow. Gikwang kind of glared at Junhyung and sighed.

"I'd like for youguys to keep your distance. The tournament is coming up. Youguys should be getting ready for it. Right Hyuna?" Gikwang said, shooting a look at Hyuna. She widened her eyes and jogged off.

"Yeh, I understand." She said then disappeared into the room.

 

 

Junhyung looked at Gikwang and squinted his eyes. He knew Gikwang had feelings for Hyuna. But that didn't make any difference on how he was gonna treat Hyuna around Gikwang.

 

"Is there something you wanna ask me?" Junhyung asked with a raised eyebrow, noticing how Gikwang haven't left yet. Gikwang looked at Junhyung and took a deep breath.

"I don't like people toying with Hyuna, ok? If you're not serious about her, then let her go. This tournament is very important to her." He told Junhyung.

"Did I say I was toying with Hyuna? Did I say I wasn't serious about her?" Junhyung asked taking a step foreward. Gikwang looked at him and put his hands inside his short pockets.

 

"She just doesn't need any distractions right now, ok? She's trained for this event ever since the beginning of the year. Not just to lose because of distractions." Gikwang told him. Junhyung scoffed and tilted his head back.

 

"You... you like Hyuna. Right?" He said, catching Gikwang off guard. Gikwang widened his eyes and coughed, looking around.

 

"It's not like you to be this quiet." Junhyung added, putting his hands in his pockets as well. Gikwang exhaled and walked off.

Junhyung smirked and watched as the door closed.

 

"If you can't even admit it. Then don't hate when I show it." Junhyung said his lips.

 

A/N: Hello everyone! Here's another update! So... a lot is going to be happening in this story in the future!

But just letting you all know, I won't be able to update this weekend. Gonna be having some family fun,

so I'll update again on Monday, ok? Please be patient until then!

Thanks for all your love and support! You'll be blessed! <3