Chapter 3

Bitter-Sweet Attractions

After school, Hyuna put on her black sweats along with her hoodie and walked home.

 

"Hyuna-ah,"

 

She turned around and smiled when she saw Gikwang walking to her.

 

"Oh, Gikwang oppa, what is it?" She asked. He chuckled when he got to her and smiled. "I won't make it to the race tonight, but you'll do fine without me, right?" He asked her. Hyuna pouted and scoffed, smacking his shoulder.

 

"When have I done bad?" She asked proudly then chuckled along with him.

 

"I'm just playing though. I'll do fine. I'll win First Place for us." She said. He chuckled and ruffled with her hair.

 

"Okay. Text me when you're done, okay?" He said. "Yeah, practice hard, okay?" She said then they both waved and walked their different ways.

 

 

 

Junhyung walked out of his classroom and fixed his hair with tiredness.

 

"Aigoo... what to do today?" He said then rubbed his ears and smacked his lips.

 

"What's wrong with her? How dare she just hit my face?" He said then pursed his lips together and looked ahead, smirking when he saw Hyuna walking ahead of him.

 

He chuckled and chased after her slowly, making sure she won't feel his presence.

 

He didn't know what was wrong with him? He usually wasn't so attached to people. But Hyuna caught his attention in first glance and she's a very interesting person...

 

Also, she saw his... manhood before ANY woman has. So she deserves it!!!

 

Junhyung sighed and closed his eyes, can't believing that she saw it.

 

"My precious youth... my precious junior...don't worry... everything will be okay. This will be the FIRST and LAST time I show you in public..." he mumbled then glared at Hyuna and walked to her.

 

When he got to her, he gently pat her , making her turn around with a shriek. He placed his face next to hers so that when she turned her face around, he could kiss her cheek.

 

He laughed when he kissed her and walked ahead of her.

 

"Aw, thanks for the kiss!!" He said with a smirk then walked off cooly.

 

Hyuna gasped with shock and couldn't believe he would just put his hands on her like that. She rubbed her and gritted her teeth.

 

She bit her lips with irritation and glared at him, speeding her walk to him.

 

When she got to him, she grabbed his pants, and since he was sagging and wasn't wearing a belt, she pants him and caused his boxers to be in view along with his skinny thighs.

 

Hyuna laughed and ran off, glancing back at him who gasped and looked around with shock.

 

Everyone turned to look at him, so he quickly pulled his pants up and glared at Hyuna's back. He growled and gritted his teeth.

 

"Just wait and see... tomorrow, you will be punished!!" He said then walked off quickly since students were starting to laugh at him.

__________________________________________________________________________

 

Later that evening, Hyuna walked to her race contest with people surrounding the whole track and bleachers. She sighed and smiled, seeing all the audience and crowd that came that day.

 

She fixed her short-shorts and t-shirt then stretched so she could get herself ready for her run. She had to win this to promote her Club of Fitness.

 

If she wins this, her team can go to the Finals. And they can finally be known.

 

She pulled her arms behind her head and popped her neck, looking at Sohyun who sat in the bleachers to cheer her on.

 

She laughed at Sohyun and waved then paid her attention to the track and the runners who were aligned with her.

 

 

 

Junhyung smiled and walked over to Sohyun who was watching Hyuna.

 

"Oh, Sohyun-ah, you're here?" He asked. She looked up and him and chuckled with shock, scooting over so he could sit.

 

"Oh, Yong Junhyung! You're here too?" She asked. "Of course! I have to come cheer Hyuna on, right?" He said then stood up and placed his open palms beside his mouth.

 

"Hwaiting Hyuna-ah!! HWAITING KIM HYUNA!!!" He yelled loudly.

 

Hyuna looked up with a smile, but her smile turned upside down when she saw no other than Yong Junhyung.

 

What's his problem? Is he stalking her?!! Who told him she was having a race?!!!

 

She glared at him and gasped when she saw him sitting beside Sohyun.

 

She growled and looked away while Junhyung smirked at her and sat back down.

 

 

"I'm so excited. Unnie is going to win. She's going to win for us." Sohyun said excitedly with a smile. Junhyung looked at her and smiled.

 

"Of course she is." He said then looked back at Hyuna who kept glancing at them with worry.

 

 

 

"Okay, READY!! SET!!! GO!!!" The host said then the bell rang and all the runners darted off as fast as they could.

 

Hyuna bit her lips and tilted her head back, running as fast as she could.

 

This was for her future. For her teams future. She had to win this.

 

 

Junhyung watched her and smirked gently to himself. She was pretty good. Going up ahead everyone else. He was actually amazed.

 

"Go unnie!!!!" Sohyun yelled loudly, standing up and pounding her fist in the air with excitement.

 

Junhyung looked up at Sohyun then back at Hyuna and crossed his arms in front of him.

 

Hyuna panted through her run and scrunched up her face, her mind only focusing on the finish line.

 

She was on her last lap already, and she felt herself burning up so much, but she was used to it. Her legs ache and her feet were moving so fast, she could barely catch up with it.

 

 

"Almost there unnie!!!!!" Sohyun yelled when Hyuna was the first that was heading to the finish line.

 

 

Hyuna smiled happily in her mind, but on the outside, her eyes only focused on the host and the finish line.

 

 

"And Kim HYUNA is the FIRST PERSON TO ARRIVE!!!" The host said when Hyuna past the finish line.

 

She stumbled and fell to the ground, panting so loud, she felt her heart was going to jump out from her chest.

 

She won. She won the race and she was so excited to tell Gikwang about it.

 

 

"YEAH!!! UNNIE WON!!!!!" Sohyun yelled loudly, jumping up and down and heading down the stairs to meet her.

 

Junhyung smiled and walked down as well, following Sohyun.

 

Hyuna laid on the green grass beside the track and exhaled with a big smile on her face. Her legs felt numb, but she didn't care. Her panting was still increasing, decreasing though as her body calmed down.

 

 

"Unnie!! YOU WON!!! We won!!!" Sohyun yelled when she and Junhyung got to Hyuna. She chuckled and grabbed Hyuna's arm, swinging them all over the place.

 

"Uh, Sohyun-ah, I can't right now... I'm too tired." Hyuna said with her eyes closed, her knees bent up. She scrunched up her face and listened to Sohyun still cheering for her.

 

"Yah! We HAVE to go celebrate tonight!! Let's go unnie! I'll call up Gikwang oppa!!" Sohyun said taking her cell phone out, but it rang instead.

 

"Oh, Dongwoon oppa is calling me." Sohyun said then answered her phone, turning the other way.

 

Hyuna sighed and sat up, her legs still feeling weak.

 

**SMOOCH**

 

Hyuna gasped and looked at Junhyung who just gave her a kiss on her cheek.

 

"Congrats, coach. You did it." He said with a smirk and two thumbs up. She wiped her cheek with disgust and glared at him.

 

"How DARE you kiss me?!!" She yelled, but silently so Sohyun wouldn't hear. She threw a bundle of grass to him, but he just chuckled and cleaned them away.

 

"Well, don't you remember our agreement?" He asked puckering his lips at her. She gritted her teeth but still panted.

 

"Our agreement was already over!!" She yelled at him. He shook his head and scoffed.

 

"Tsk, nope... not yet... not yet..." he said then pulled her up. She shrugged his arm away and fell back on her . She groaned and laid on the grass, but Junhyung grunted and pulled her up with his hands on her waist.

 

"Don't worry! I won't eat you." He told her then once she got on her feet, she pushed him away.

 

"Yah, what are you two doing?" Sohyun asked walking back and putting her phone away.

 

Junhyung and Hyuna widened their eyes and shook their head.

 

"Nothing..." Hyuna said then looked at Sohyun.

 

"Oh, well, Dongwoon oppa is coming to get me. He wants me to help him on a project he has in one of his class. So... we'll celebrate tomorrow after school with Gikwang?" Sohyun said.

 

Hyuna placed her hands on her hips and nodded with understanding.

 

"Okay then. You go ahead. I'll head home in a bit." Hyuna said. "Don't worry Sohyun-ah. I'll take her home. Safe and sound." Junhyung said peering at Hyuna with a smirk.

 

She looked at him disgusted and looked back at Sohyun.

 

"Yeah, in your dreams. But okay Sohyun-ah. Thanks for coming today!!" Hyuna said then Sohyun nodded and left.

 

 

"Hyuna-ah, here is your prize! Congrats!!" The host said putting a gold medal around Hyuna's neck along with a trophy. Hyuna smiled widely and bowed down.

 

"Thank you so much!!" She said then waved at him then walked off.

 

She gasped and got out her cell phone, calling Gikwang to tell him the good news. Junhyung scoffed when he realized she was ignoring him and walked in front of her.

 

Hyuna looked up at him and glared at him, turning around with her back to him.

 

 

"Oh? Gikwang oppa?!! I WON!! I GOT IT!!!" Hyuna yelled loudly in the phone, jumping up and down. She chuckled and nodded.

 

"I know. I'm going to be aching tomorrow. But oh well. I'm just so happy!!" She said then walked home, ignoring Junhyung.

 

He scoffed and watched her back.

 

"You dare ignore me?" He said then followed her.

 

 

"Yeh, I know. Sohyun was here." She said then looked down and smiled. Junhyung watched her and tilted his head, seeing how happy she was talking on the cell phone with Gikwang.

 

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow!! Bye!!" Hyuna said then hung up. She smiled happily and rubbed the trophy in her hand.

 

She stopped walking and glared to the side. She quickly turned around and glared at Junhyung who smiled happily that she noticed him.

 

"Hi... STILL here..." he said with a hand out to her. Hyuna took a deep breath and bit her lips.

 

"Stop following me! Go home!!" She yelled at him. He took a step to her and leaned his head in.

 

"You still owe me a kiss." He said with a smirk. Hyuna scrunched up her face and scoffed.

 

"I don't owe you ANYTHING!" She told him. He shook his head and raised an eyebrow at her.

 

"Well, unless you want me to tell the Principal what happened?" He said crossing his arms in front of him.

 

Hyuna growled at him with hatred and covered with her hand, turning her cheek to him.

 

"FINE! HERE!! Kiss away!!" She said impatiently, wanting this to be done with.

 

Junhyung chuckled and leaned in to kiss her temple instead of her cheek. He patted her head then walked off.

 

"Bye! See you tomorrow Coach!!" He said then chuckled and turned his back to her.

 

"I don't want to see you tomorrow!!!" She yelled at him angrilly then stomped off as fast as she could away from him.

 

A/N: WHEW!! This was a LONG chapter, wasn't it?!!! It probably was boring... but at least I updated, right?? :/ But let me know what youguys want to see happen!!! And if I see it fit, I'll use it and Credit you!!!

Thank you so much for all your love and support!! It means a LOT to me!! So thank you! You'll be blessed!! <3 Until next time, saranghae yerobun! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~