Chapter 5

Bitter-Sweet Attractions

While everyone else was warming up with jump ropes, on treadmills, and lifting weights, Hyuna calculated the amount it was going to be for their Club's trip to the Finals.

 

Gikwang walked to her and pulled a seat over, sitting beside her.

 

"How is it going?" He asked her. She bit her lips and hissed. "It's looking pretty good right now... but we're gonna have to fundraise. Just incase..." She told him biting the tip of her pen.

 

Gikwang looked at her calculations then nodded in agreement.

 

"What are you thinking about? Maybe a car wash?" He asked pursing his lips. Hyuna nodded and smacked her lips.

 

"Maybe that'll be nice..." she said then looked at Gikwang and smirked.

 

"I think it's time you put your muscles into use." She said looking him up and down. Gikwang chuckled shyly and shook his head.

 

"Yeah, right..." he said then got up and walked away. "Just tell me the date." He said. "Yeh!" Hyuna said with a chuckle then finished calculating the Car Wash.

 

She hissed and rolled up a tissue paper into a skinny, long piece and bit her lips, wondering how she was going to set up the car wash.

 

Out of nowhere, Junhyung's head popped out from beside her. He laid on the long bench beside Hyuna and smiled sweetly at her.

 

"Hey Coach..." he said. Hyuna glared at him and looked away immediately. "Shut up." She said then dabbed the skinny, rolled up tissue paper in red permanant marker.

 

"Hey, why are you being so mean to me?" He asked with a fake pout. Hyuna gagged in disgust from his pout and corner eyed him, dropping the red permanant marker on the ground.

 

"Stop bothering me. I need to do work." She told him. "But you need to coach me." He said.

 

"Just lift some weights and run!" She said with irritation then sighed and tapped the paper with her pen.

 

"Do you need some help?" He asked tapping her shoulder. Hyuna growled with annoyance and stuck the piece of rolled up tissue paper up his nose, the tip first.

 

She smirked and scoffed, making sure it went deep and hopefully he won't be able to take it back out.

 

She grabbed her papers and left while Junhyung whined and sat up, holding the tissue in his hand.

 

"Yah! Jinja?!! When did you get this?" He asked pulling it out and seeing blood on there. He gasped and touched his nose.

 

"Yah, is my nose bleeding?!!!" He yelled with worry, lifting his head back.

 

Hyuna looked back at the red permanant marker on the floor and scoffed, walking towards the front of the room to the white board.

 

 

"OK everyone!! Attention please?!!" Hyuna said lowering the music that was on.

 

Everyone sat down while Junhyung picked up the red permanant marker from the ground and growled at Hyuna who noticed.

 

She glared at him and looked at everyone else.

 

"Okay, so we're short on our trip to the Final Competition in the next couple weeks, so we're going to be having a Fundraiser this Sunday. We're going to be having a Car Wash, same place as last time, okay? Is anyone NOT okay with it?" Hyuna asked.

 

"I think that's fine." Sohyun said with Dongwoon beside her.

 

Hyuna smiled and looked around to make sure anyone had no more questions.

 

"Okay then... so please be there by 9 in the morning, okay?" Hyuna said then wrote it on the board to remind everyone.

 

"All right, go to class!!" Hyuna said when the bell rang for the first period to start.

 

Everyone left while Junhyung took his time so he could spend some alone time with Hyuna.

 

She was still writing things on the board, so she didn't even notice him.

 

Junhyung watched her and smirked in satisfaction.

 

Thank goodness she was slim and pretty. Beautiful actually. She could be a little taller... but no. That's fine for her.

 

He didn't have a problem of being around her and having himself feeling embarrassed.

 

When he got to her, he held her waist with his hands, making her shriek and turn around. She glared at him, but he only pushed her back against the white board, sandwiching her against him and the white board.

 

He looked into her eyes and tilted his head, smiling at her. Hyuna scrunched up her eyesbrows and bit her lips.

 

"Get away from me." She told him through gritted teeth. She tried to struggle free, but he held her hands to the sides of his head.

 

"I'm hungry." He told her. She glared at him and smacked her lips. "Go eat then! Jerk!" She yelled at him.

 

"I'm hungry for your lips." He said with a raised eyebrow. She looked at him in disgust and tried to kick him, but he placed his legs around hers', making her unable to move.

 

"What are you? A zombie?" She asked through grunts. He shook his head and smirked at her, leaning in to the point where their nose brushed against each other.

 

"Stop, before someone comes in and sees." She warned him through gritted teeth, hoping he'd just hurry up and free her.

 

"Good... then I'll get to stay in detention longer with you." He said with a snicker. She glared at him and looked him in the eyes.

 

"I don't like you." She told him sharply. He scoffed and looked away briefly before looking into her eyes again.

 

"I don't like you either. I'm just with you because of our agreement." He said without hesitation, pursing his lips.

 

"Then let GO of me." She told him. "Not until I get a kiss?" He said, his breath touching her lips. She in her lips and shook her head.

 

"MMM-MMM!!!" She told him. He chuckled and gently pinched her cheeks. "You're so cute." He said.

 

She just glared at him and looked away, making her neck face him.

 

Junhyung smirked at her neck and leaned in, kissing her neck and quickly on it, leaving a hickie on there.

 

"See you later." He said then quickly stumbled off with a laugh before she could do anything to him.

 

Hyuna froze and widened her eyes. She gasped and touched her neck, then screamed with disgust and hatred.

 

Yong Junhyung. The most disgusting ert in the whole entire school and in her entire life, just....

 

 

**GASP**

 

 

Hyuna ran to the mirror in the bathroom gym and widened her eyes when she saw a hickie on her neck, where Junhyung .

 

She rubbed it with disgust, but it still stayed. She gasped and cried.

 

"OMG!! YONG JUNHYUNG!!! I HATE YOU!!!" Hyuna yelled loudly with her fists in the air.

 

A/N: Kekeke, freaken Junhyung can do anything he want with her, right??

Now youguys know WHY I said there MAY be rated scenes in here.... kekkee....

I mean, this wasn't a rated scene.... but I'm just saying... maybe in the future chaps..

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out!! PYONG!~~~