Chapter 17

Bitter-Sweet Attractions

As Hyuna jogged on the treadmill and Junhyung laid back to bench press, Gikwang watched them with an uneasy feeling.

Were they dating? Or were they just playing around together? But Junhyung's statement to him earlier was pretty strong that he was serious.

 

Hyuna got off the treadmill and went over to Junhyung, standing in front of him and playfully pushing the bench press down to make it hard on him.

 

"Ah, yah! Stop it!" Junhyung grunted, trying to keep his strength. Hyuna laughed and let go, poking his side flirtatiously. Junhyung smacked his lips and put the bench press back on the post.

"Yah, you're gonna get it." He said grabbing her waist and pulling her to him. She shrieked and released his hands.

"Yah, Gikwang is watching." She said trying to calm down. Junhyung scoffed. "Let him watch." He said. "No." She said then walked off.

 

Gikwang sighed and walked away angrilly.

 

 

After school, the Club of Fitness had a meeing about the tournament that was coming up next week.

Everyone gathered around and waited for Gikwang and Hyuna to speak.

"Okay, thank you everyone for coming. And for everyone who came to help out at the Car Wash fundraising for our Tournament coming up next week. We earned over a thousand dollars. Is everyone ready for it?" Gikwang said as everyone cheered in excitement.

Hyuna chuckled and glanced at Junhyung.

"Alright, so we got into contact with the Tournament staff, and they said that this year will only be Relays, Hurdles, and the 15 mile run, which will consist of 6 people. So, in total, basically everyone here will go." Hyuna said.

"Yeah, so we'll be heading out on Wednesday morning, so we'll get there later on that evening. We'll have a short drill along with some fun until the Tournament which is Saturday." Gikwang said.

"But I won't be able to come until Friday afternoon. I have to go to my moms Doctor's Appointment with her." One of the members said.

"That's fine. You'll get to drill by yourself. But just make sure you're there for Saturday morning, ok?" Hyuna said looking around.

"The car wash fundraiser was for this event, therefore, we'll be paying for Hotel rooms and transportation, but the food will be on youguys, ok?" Gikwang said as everyone nodded.

"Alright, is there anymore questions?" Hyuna asked. Junhyung raised his hand, making everyone turn to him. "How will we be placed for the Hotel?" He asked. Gikwang and Hyuna glanced at each other.

"Uh, for now, we're doing either two to four a room, so we'll see how many people shows up that day." Gikwang said.

"Will there be co-ed?" Junhyung said with a smirk, elbowing a guy sitting next to him. All the guys 'ooh-ed' in unision.

"No." Hyuna said glaring at him. "There will be NO co-ed in one room." She finished.

"Alright, anymore questions?" Gikwang asked clasping his hands together.

After no response, everyone left home.

 

Hyuna stayed after to workout on her legs and jog a few round around the track. Gikwang wanted to stay too, which Junhyung didn't agree to, but he left to go to work, so it was just Junhyung and Hyuna.

Since Junhyung was gonna be running the relay race, he practiced his sprints and running. Whenever he ran past Hyuna, he would playfully bump into her shoulder.

"Yah! Stop bothering me!" She yelled with an annoyed smile. He looked at her and chuckled, minding his own business again.

 

Junhyung finally finished his runs and laid on the green grass under a big tree for shade. He bent an arm behind his head for cushion, while his other hand was on top of his chest.

Hyuna stopped her jog and went over to him as well. She took a deep breath and laid on the floor with her head on top of Junhyung's stomach, her body perpendicular to his'.

 

"Yah, your head is too heavy. Move. It's hot." He yelled at her. She scoffed and stayed still. "So." Was all she said. He chuckled and sighed, looking around.

 

"Hyuna-ah, let's get a room together." He said. She shot a look at him and scoffed, sitting up. "What?!" She said from his sudden statement. He sat up and smacked his lips.

"I'm talking about at the Tournament, pabo." He said. She smacked her lips back at him, criss crossing her legs. "Yah, you DO know we're gonna be with everyone else, right?" She asked him. He nodded, his lips with his head tilted back.

"And... I need to worry why...??" He asked rolling his eyes. She gave him the 'are you serious' look and got up, wiping her . He chuckled and raised his hands up, motioning for her to pull him up. She looked at him and sighed with irritation and stood on top of him, close to his feet.

She pulled him up, but instead, he pulled her down, making her grunt and fall on top of him.

 

"Yah! Yong Junhyung, you!" She yelled in irritation, but he wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her passionately. She didn't want to kiss him back, but his dang lips were so inviting. He was so good at kissing too she just wanted to bite them o-

"Ow!" Junhyung grunted in pain, backing away from the kiss. Hyuna froze and widened her eyes.

 

"Aw . Did I just.... bite his lips?"

 

Hyuna tried to get up, due to the awkwardness and embarrassment, but Junhyung held her tight. He raised an eyebrow at her and smirked.

 

"Did you just... bite my lip?" He asked proudly. Hyuna looked around and stuttered. "N-no! I just... it was just..." she hesitated to speak but nothing right would come out. He chuckled, looking at her and sat up, holding her still on his lap.

"Yah," she said looking around nervously. "Just let me go. Let's go home." She said not looking at him. He chuckled and his lips. Something he's so fond of doing 24/7 that she hated.

 

Causeitlooksdamny.

 

"Hey," he said to her, but she didn't dare look him in the eyes anymore. She grunted and moved her legs to one side, trying to push herself off of him, but he held her waist tight.

"Yah, Yong Junhyung!" She exclaimed with a grunt. "Look at me." He told her. "No!" She said. "Look at me and I'll let you go." He told her. She took a deep breath and looked at him.

 

"What? Done now?" She asked looking away. "No. Look at me." He told her. She smacked her lips and looked at him again.

 

Those soft eyes. Those lips. That cute nose. The way he his lips like they're the desert.

 

"I like it." He told her. "What?" She asked. "The way you bit my lips." He said. Hyuna suddenly blushed, her cheeks and face flushed red. He noticed and chuckled.

 

Hyuna glared at him and pushed him away, getting up and walking away.

 

"Jerk!" She said. He laughed at her and got up, following behind her slowly.

 

 

 

"Who is that girl exactly?" Junhyung's Uncle asked, sitting in his car with his assistant beside him. "Boss, it seems like Junhyung is serious about her. My helpers have seen him in and out of her house."

Junhyung's Uncle sighed and leaned back against the seat.

 

"You know, Mr. Kim hasn't called me back yet." He said. His assistant nodded. "I understand sir."

"You know what that means?" He asked again. "It's unusual. So does Mr. Kim know that the drugs are half fake?" His assistant asked with widened eyes. Junhyung's uncle gently scratched the side of his lips and squinted his eyes, seeing Junhyung and Hyuna walking away together.

"If he asks, say Junhyung took half of it and replaced it with his own product." His uncle said. "S-sir, are you sure?" His assistant asked in shock. "Yes." He said looking away.

"If he can get out of the business to live a life with that girl, he can take care of his own business." He said then motioned for the driver to drive off.

 

"And if he doesn't fix the problem by himself. I'll make sure he doesn't see her ever again." He added. "But sir, he DID say he wanted out. And you DID say you'll take care of it." His assistant said.

"That's the price you pay for wanting out with no call. That's the price you pay for wanting out, JUST to be in a relationship with a girl." Junhyung's uncle said with a smirk.

 

A/N: Hello everyone! It's been a couple days and I'm sorry it took be so long to update!

I was in a rush to get this chapter updated because I didn't want to leave you all hanging, so I'm sorry if there are a lot of grammatical errors!

Please be patient with me and I'll update again soon!!! Until next time, thanks for reading! <3