Chapter 6

Bitter-Sweet Attractions

Hyuna walked down the hallway and towards the cafeteria with her hair down and her hoodie up to cover her head. People could only see the shape of her face.

 

She walked over to the table where Gikwang and Sohyun and they were at and covered her neck with her hand, sitting down with them.

 

"Hey, everyone..." she said nervously then cupped her face in her hands, her elbows on top of the table.

 

"Yah, why are you so... covered up? It's not even that cold?" Sohyun asked her.

 

"Are you sick?" Gikwang asked feeling her forehead. Hyuna widened her eyes and shook her head, moving his hand away.

 

"It's okay. I'm fine." She said then smiled and leaned back in her seat.

 

 

"YAH!!! KIM HYUNA!!!" Dongwoon yelled, coming up from behind Hyuna, pulling her hood back and revealing her neck and head.

 

Dongwoon was always pulling stupid pranks on Hyuna and on everyone in general. That's what he was known for, but Hyuna couldn't do anything because Dongwoon was such a cutie.

 

An annoying cutie, that is.

 

 

"YAH!!!" Hyuna yelled trying to cover her neck, but she stopped when she saw eyes looking at her neck. Where Junhyung at earlier.

 

She stuttered and was in fear.

 

 

"Yong Junhyung. I promise. I PROMISE. If I get through this with a lie, you will SUFFER!!!!!!!!!!"

 

 

"Unnie, why is there...... your neck..." Sohyun said pointing to Hyuna's neck.

 

Gikwang looked at her with soft eyes, concern and pain that she probably made out with someone.

 

"Freaken Dongwoon!!!" Hyuna muttered smacking Dongwoon's stomach.

 

"Sorry Hyuna..." he said then walked over to sit beside Sohyun with his head down.

 

Hyuna looked back at everyone and stuttered nervously.

 

"Uh.. it's... it's not what you think... seriously..." she said with hands out in defending her.

 

"Then what happened?" Gikwang asked her softly. Hyuna bit her lips and sighed.

 

"I was.... I was straightening my hair today... and I... oh! I burnt myself with the straigtener." She told him with a smile, clasping her hands together.

 

"Are you sure?" Sohyun asked with an unsure look. Hyuna nodded hesitantly and smiled.

 

"Seriously!! Yah! What else can it be?!!" She asked them.

 

"You weren't.... you weren't with a man, were you?" Gikwang asked her. Hyuna slapped his shoulder and laughed out loud.

 

"NO!!! I only hang out with you and Dongwoon! Do I look like I have a boyfriend?!! NO!!" She said with a scoff, slapping the air.

 

Everyone looked at her then smacked their lips and nodded their head.

 

"Fine..." they said then went on doing what they were doing.

 

Gikwang, on the other hand, kept looking at her worriedly, hoping she's not getting into any trouble.

 

Hyuna ate her lunch and pulled her hood over her head again to block her hickie mark. She cursed Junhyung under her breath and gritted her teeth, reminding herself to kill him the next time she saw him.

 

_____________________________________________________________________

 

Late at night, Hyuna walked home from her hang out with Gikwang and them, scratching her neck from the itchiness. She stretched her arms and took a deep breath, looking up at the night sky with a smile on her face.

 

"Hey pretty lady..."

 

Hyuna turned around at the sound of a man. She widened her eyes a little when three of them surrounded her.

 

She stopped her walk and fiddled with her fingers.

 

"What are you doing alone in the night?" Another asked, walking closer towards her.

 

Hyuna walked away, but she just ended up bumping into one of the man. He grabbed her wasted and sniffed her hair, causing her to shriek and push him away.

 

"DON'T!!" She yelled whimpering.

 

"Aw, come on. We won't bite you..." one of the guy said.

 

"Well... not THAT much..." another one said then they all laughed.

 

 

"HEY!! LET HER GO!!!"

 

Hyuna turned around and gasped when she saw Junhyung standing a couple of feet away from them.

 

"What the heck? Was he stalking me?!!" She thought to herself but glared at him.

 

"Aw... your boyfriend came to your rescue?" One of the men said wrapping his arms around Hyuna's waist.

 

She shrieked and pushed the guy away, only to be held in one of the men's arm again.

 

"I'm NOT his girlfriend!!" She told them.

 

"Hahaha! Dang... friend zone, I see..." the guy holding Hyuna said.

 

"Nah... we're not friends too... we kind of hate each other. But we have to see each other because of an agreement." Junhyung said with a nod.

 

"Then why are you trying to save her?" One of the men asked. "I don't know... maybe because I've been wanting to try out my new kicking skills." Junhyung said kicking the air with karate yells.

 

He kissed his fists and punched the air, pretending like he was boxing.

 

"Pretty good, huh?" Junhyung said then stood up straight again.

 

The men looked at him with confusion then scoffed and walked over to him.

 

Hyuna glared at his idiotic self then looked at the arm that belonged to the man that was wrapping it around her shoulder.

 

She in her lips and grabbed his arm, moving back and pulling him foreward, making him slam his back against the ground.

 

Junhyung and the boys turned over and widened their eyes in amazement at how fast Hyuna put the guy down.

 

"Hyung!!" One of the men yelled then charged towards Hyuna.

 

Junhyung gasped and pulled the guy back, not wanting them to hurt Hyuna, but they punched his face and sent him falling down, fainting at the process.

 

Hyuna tackled the men one by one and punched them, kicking them and making sure they won't be able to wake back up until next morning.

 

When she knocked them out, she panted and patted her clothes. She walked over to Junhyung who was still unconscious on the ground and scoffed.

 

"Are you freaken kidding me? You fall to one punch?" She asked then walked away, leaving him on the ground and hoping he'd freeze to death with the disgusting men there.

 

A/N: Keke, poor Junhyung was just putting up a fight but he didn't know how to!! Hahaa...

So, will Hyuna REALLY leave him? And should she?? Eh??? Kekeke...

Please anticipate the next chapter!! It'll be up soon!!! <3

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~