Chapter 11

Bitter-Sweet Attractions

Hyuna watched as Junhyung slept on her couch and sighed with her arms crossed in front of her chest. He was snoring ever so gently, and she somewhat found no hatred towards him.

 

Why? She didn't know... maybe it's just how peaceful his face looks like when he sleeps. He looks like a lost child that was only trying to be tough, but on the inside, he's as innocent as a little baby.

 

Cliche, it sounded like, but that's how she felt.

 

Even though he was always acting ually towards her all the time, she felt as if what he said earlier was true. He was taught that... and that was all he learned...

 

She felt like she wanted to help him as well...

 

 

She took a deep breath and walked to her bedroom, laying in her bed and going to sleep.

 

Too much thinking...

 

 

 

Later that night, Junhyung woke up and found himself still on Hyuna's couch. He groaned and stood up, walking over to see Hyuna sleeping silently on her bed.

 

He let out a smile and was glad that she was actually still so soft towards him after what he did to her.

 

Without hesitation, he walked over and crawled in her bed with a sigh, pulling the covers over his cold body.

 

He laid beside her with her back to him and spooned her romantically, pulling the blankets over his body as well.

 

Hyuna turned around with a moan and snuggled in Junhyung's chest as if he was a stuffed animal. He tensed up, but smirked and held her to sleep gently, giving her a kiss on her forehead.

 

She crossed a leg in between his legs and gently brushed his manhood with her knee, making him moan a little. He bit his lips and looked down at her face that laid on his chest warmly.

 

He slowly released her waist and leaned down so his face would be leveled to her face. He watched her sleep and wondered how someone can be so innocent.

 

He leaned in and pressed their forehead together, closing his eyes when he felt Hyuna's soft and warm breathing against his lips.

 

 

Just like his dream... why couldn't this happen?? Just the two of them together... cuddling so closely together like this...

 

 

He rubbed her waist gently and caused Hyuna to move her head up, pressing her lips against his'. He widened his eyes but moved in and kissed her deeper, inhaling in her addictive scent.

 

Maybe the dream will come true...

 

He cupped her cheeks in his hand and rubbed her neck with his thumb, making Hyuna moan comfortably in her sleep.

 

He gently on her lips and caused her to shoot her eyes open with shock. She gasped when she saw him with his arms around hers.

 

"Junhyung," she spoke his name nervously.

 

When she realized she wasn't dreaming, she grunted and tried to free herself, but he wrapped a leg around her body and wrapped his arm around her arm and waist.

 

No movement available.

 

"Don't." She warned him.

 

He smiled down at her with his teeth showing so brightly.

 

"Don't worry... I won't do anything out of the ordinary..." he told her then leaned down and pecked her lips gently, softly, making her heart melt.

 

She felt disappointed when he backed away from her, but she looked back into his eyes with a blank look on her face.

 

"Kim Hyuna..." he whispered her name. She looked at him with confusion and bit her lips from the inside.

 

He leaned in and pecked her soft lips again, backing away and looking into her eyes. He studied her face and saw that she wasn't pushing him away.

 

So, she was enjoying this?

 

Hyuna felt taken away. The way he looked at her. The way he kissed her. Why did it feel so right even though it should be so wrong?

 

 

Without further ado, Junhyung leaned in again and kissed her deeper, inhaling in her scent again. He just wanted to smell her and make himself satisfy.

 

He placed her back on the bed and got on top of her, nibbling on her lips ever so softly, Hyuna's toes curled with each touch.

 

Her body was disobeying her and she hated it.

 

It WASN'T supposed to feel that good. She's NOT supposed to like it. She shouldn't be kissing him back.

 

Junhyung gently the lining of her lips, asking for entrance, but she didn't give it to him. She opened her eyes and looked up at him with a worried look on her face. He looked down at her and smiled.

 

Why does it seem as if she's so used to him already? This was abnormal. One time, he's a erted monster, another time, he's the man that's making her loose control by his warm, soft, and gentle kisses.

 

"It's okay..." he said about her not feeling comfortable with him putting his tongue in her. He smiled then kissed her again, nibbling on her lips and grasping her waist tighter.

 

He laid in between her legs and gently bit her lips. He went down to her neck and on it, leaving red marks on there for evidence.

 

She bit her lips and wanted to stop so bad, but she was addicted to his kisses. She couldn't control herself anymore.

 

Maybe this was why every girl wanted him? Maybe this was why he's such a erted monster. Because he could just kiss any girl and make them loose their mind just for him.

 

He ran his hands up and down her thighs and caused her to moan a little with her eyes closed. She bit her lips and tilted her head back when he moved his manhood up, on top of her hips.

 

He smirked as she grasped his shoulders and leaned down to kiss her passionately. Every kiss made their hearts skip a beat and sent them flying high.

 

Even though Junhyung has NEVER felt this way before, he put that aside and just continued kissing her.

 

Usually whenever he'd kiss a girl, it would be forcefully given. His lips would be taken by theirs, but all that was in his mind was lust and taking them to the max.

 

But right now, with Hyuna, his lips were taken by her, but this time there was a different feeling to it. A good feeling too.

 

"Junhyung..." she muttered his name out forcefully. He gently bit her shoulder and kissed her collar bone.

 

"Hmmm?" He asked while her jawline. She moaned and pushed him away.

 

"We can't... I can't.... just..." she said then he backed away from her. He looked into her eyes and saw that she was worried.

 

He was so used to just taking advantage of girls that he kept forgetting the girl under him was Hyuna. He kept thinking it was just another ordinary girl he had one night stands with all the time. And he felt guilty.

 

Guilty? Of taking advantage of a girl? Psh, that wasn't what he was taught. NEVER had he felt guilty for taking a most prized posession of a girl.

 

Not until.... now...

 

He moved his hands out from under her night gown dress and sighed, throwing his body stomach first beside her on her bed.

 

"Sorry... it's a bad habit to loose control when I'm on top of a pretty girl." He said looking away, the back of his head facing her. She sighed and looked at his warm back that faced her.

 

Even if what Junhyung told her earlier was a lie, she knew that he was holding in a lot, hence how he didn't take her right then and there...

 

He was always backing away when she wasn't comfortable, and she was thankful for that.

 

She wanted to help him. Somehow... she wanted to help him and rid him of his dirtiness.

 

Maybe if she helped him, he'd change his bad habits...

 

And he'll stop being so erted to other girls.

 

"You better thank me girls!!! I'm doing this for youguys!!!" She thought to herself, pursing her lips with a sigh.

 

 

She leaned over to him and slept on part of his back, stuffing her head in between his neck and shoulder.

 

"I'll help you lose that bad habit... if you let me..." she mumbled to him through his shirt.

 

Junhyung smiled and turned his head around. He kissed the top of Hyuna's head and turned his body fully around, wrapping his arms around her comfortably.

 

"Let's sleep and wake up late together tomorow, eh?" He asked her. "We have a car wash tomorrow, remember? For Club of Fitness." She reminded him.

 

"Aish, jinja? We'll just go together then, yeah?" He asked with a smirk. "Wasn't that what you were planning when you slept over?" She asked.

 

He chuckled and she followed him, then they both went to sleep together.

 

A/N: So...... did Hyuna give in too soon?? I keep thinking that too, but then... eh... just let me know, okay??

Please comment and let me know if she's liking him too soon... :/

I mean, I know many of youguys want Junah moments, but I'm just worried that she's giving in too soon...

but anywho, just let me know, okay?

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~~~