Chapter 14 *I'm BACK!!*

Bitter-Sweet Attractions

A/N: HELLOOOO EVERYONE!!! To start everything off, I know, deep in my heart that I owe you all the deepest sorry I've ever had EVERR. I'm sorry for leaving you all for two years now? This may sound like an excuse, but life hasn't been on my side these past few years. But when has it though, right? Lol. But its been rough. My ex boyfriend of one year broke up with me on our anniversary and I was in an emotional wreck for a while. Then my mom was diagnosed with cancer. So I took a semester, or a year? One of those two, off of school to get a job to support my siblings and parents, as well as going to appointments with my mother. All in all, my life is still messed up, but I know others have it worse, so why am I complaining, right? Well, I'm back now. I've pulled a lot of strength to come back, to whoever is left :( But I hope you'll all still enjoy this story! If not, imma finish it anyways. Haha. I love you all. Without youguys, I don't know where I'd be. Muahh! <3

=============================

Go read the previous chapter(s) if youguys forgot what has happened so far!! :D

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

After the car wash was done, they all head back to school and inside their Club of Fitness room. Gikwang and Hyuna went into a room and counted the money they earned that day while everyone put everything else away.

Junhyung sat away from Gikwang and Hyuna but stared at them, as if studying them.

Does Gikwang like Hyuna? Obviously, but he's pretty good a hiding his feelings for her.

 

**RING RING!!**

Junhyung shook and answered his phone.

 

Hyuna looked over at him and wondered who he was talking to. Not that she was jealous if he was talking to a girl... IF.

 

Junhyung sighed and got up, locking eyes with Hyuna who was shocked and embarrassed he caught her looking at him.

"See you later. Gotta go." He mouthed to her then walked out quietly. Hyuna scoffed, not even caring he had to go, let alone tell her. Less erted person to worry about.

But how he assures her was kind of heart warming to her. KIND OF.

 

Junhyung walked outside and got into a 2015 Honda Civic. He looked at his phone and saw a text from Hyuna.

"I'm making dinner for one only tonight!"

He chuckled silently to himself.

 

Hyuna got up after putting the money away and looked at her phone.

"Well I'll be there to eat it. Thanks! Good luck starving."

She chuckled reading Junhyung's text.

"Hyuna! Did youguys wanna go eat out?" Sohyun asked her and Gikwang. "Yeah, I'm down." Gikwang said.

"Uh, sorry. I'm tired so I'm just gonna go rest." Hyuna said then got ready to head out. Gikwang watched her walk away and sighed sadly, thinking back to the scene he saw of Junhyung and Hyuna in the shed earlier.

_____________________________________________________________________

 

Junhyung went into a night club with two men dressed in a black suit accompanying him. He walked straight to a door and opened it, walking inside with a straight face on.

"Hey, Junhyungie!" A man said standing up and giving Junhyung a tight hug. "Hey uncle,"

"Long time no see. What have you been up to?" His uncle asked. "Nothing much. Just going to school." Junhyung said.

"Yah, how's that going?"

"Good." Junhyung said sitting down across from his uncle. "Have a drink." His uncle said pointing to a shot on the table. "No thanks." He replied.

There was silence for a while and the sound of music was blasting through the room.

"So, I need your help." His Uncle said. "With what?" Junhyung asked. "Handling some business for me. Imma need you to go to Cheongju for a week. Two if needed. The usual. Yeah?"

"I'm already over that, uncle. I said I want out."

Junhyung's uncle scoffed and leaned back in his seat, his lips.

"After this one. Ok?" He replied. Junhyung sighed and nodded.

"Ok. When?" Junhyung asked. "Tomorrow morning. 7am sharp at the airport."

"Alright." Junhyung said then got up. "Stay and hang out for a bit, will you? Let's catch up!" His uncle said. Junhyung looked at him and in his lips. "Next time. I gotta go pack and get some rest for tomorrow." He said.

"Alrighty. I'm relying on you." His uncle said. "Don't." Junhyung said then walked out.

____________________________________________________________________

 

Hyuna already had dinner for two fixed. She was just sitting on the chair in front of the kitchen table, waiting for Junhyung.

Wait, she was actually waiting for him? Why? She should just eat herse- No. She wants to wait for him. She'll wait.

"Yah, where's this guy?" She asked herself with irritation then laid her head on the table, on top of her folded arms. She was in her short shorts and lose tank, her voluminous hair falling down to the side.

 

 

Later on at around 11pm, Junhyung walked inside Hyuna's house with the spare key he took earlier from inside her bag. He placed his big luggage on the side and closed the door. The aroma of a homecooked meal still lingering in the house.

He walked over and saw Hyuna sleeping soundly at the kitchen still, two plates of rice for them along with some delicious side dishes. It was heartwarming to see someone cook a home meal for him. The last one he ever had was from his mom before she past. It's been so long, he almost forgot the smell of it. Or what he had.

He smiled and watched Hyuna's beautiful body sitting there, sleeping so beautifully. He took off his jacket and put it around the arms of the chair Hyuna was sitting on. He grunted as he carried Hyuna up, bridal style, and into her room.

He was tired, but most of all, will she be ok without him for a week? She'll miss him. Right? What if she missed him too much? What if something happens to her without him there to protect her?

He gently laid Hyuna on her bed and tucked her in. He took off his shirt and pants like he usually do, and laid down beside her in just his boxer.

He looked at her face and caught himself being mesmerized by her every perfect feature.

How should he tell her? Should he tell her?

Cause he'll.... he'll miss her.

Damn. He'll miss her like hell. This girl. This face. Those lips. Those eyes. Her scent and touch. That contagious laugh and the noise she makes when he's messing with her.

 

Hyuna suddenly moved, causing her stomach to growl from not having to eat since she was waiting for Junhyung. He chuckled and that made her open her eyes.

"Oh, you're back?" She mumbled half asleep still.

She was so adorable. That voice. Those questions that were so simple, but just the fact that it sounded like she was worried, that she cared. It made his heart warm.

"Yah, Yong Junhyung." She called his name.

Oh well. It's just gonna be a week or two. She'll last. He'll last. He will, right?

"Hmm?" He asked through his nose. "Are you ok?" She asked, feeling something was off. He chuckled slightly and shook his head. "No."

"Why?" She asked. "Cause I need body heat." He told her with a smirk. She scoffed and scooted closer to him.

She honestly is starting to get used to his presence. The way he looks at her. THe way he jokes with her.

Nevertheless, she pressed her body against his and looked him in the eye.

"What's with this skinship and staring problem? Usually it's me." He said with a slight scoff. "I missed you." She said, taking him aback. He just stared at her back and she chuckled.

"What?" He asked softly. "Your heart is beating so fast." She chuckled. "Aww, is our Junhyunggie falling for my cheesy lines and charms?"

He leaned in and gave her a long and deep kiss. He inhaled and reminded himself, this was the lip, taste, and kiss he's gonna be longing after.

Hyuna backed away and smiled with her eyes slightly opened.

"That was nice." She whispered. He chuckled and moved her hair away from her face.

"If I were... to go away for a week. Or two. Would you be ok without me?" He asked her. She shot a look at him and scoffed.

Why was he suddenly asking this kind of question? Was he really going away?

"Like I would miss you?" She joked with a playful glare and a raised eyebrow, backing away a little.

This was her. His Hyuna. Tough and badass but on the inside, she was soft and fragile. Only he knew how to mess with her. And piss her off. But at the same time make her heart melt.

"Well, then I'll see you when I get back." He told her. "Where are you going?" She asked.

"Why are you so curious about my life now?" He asked with a smirk. She scoffed and looked away. "So I won't go there and see you." She said. He chuckled and kept his eyes on her.

"I'm gonna be helping my uncle with his stuffs." He told her spooning her softly, causing Hyuna to tense up.

"Are you gonna be with girls?" She asked. He laughed and poked her head with a finger. "Are you jealous?" He asked. "No." She replied without hesitation.

He watched her cuteness and scoffed.

"I already got you, rght?" He said. "We're not even official. Guys only say that for the time being. There are always expiration dates for words like that."

"Then make it official." He told her. She looked at him and scoffed, but thought to herself.

"Ok." She said then looked at him with a weird look on her face. He widened his eyes in slight worry and fear.

Before he knew it, she leaned in and on his neck, leaving a pretty big hicky as red as could be on there.

"Yah!! Are you a leach!!!" He yelled as soon as she backed away, making a loud pop noise when it departed from his skin. Hyuna sat up and laughed at him.

"Got ya! There's my seal. You're mine so if any girl touches you, looks at you, or smiles at you, they're messing with me and they'll receive one of those on their eye, just with my fist." She told him. He touched his neck and scoffed.

"How am I supposed to do my job with this on my neck?!" He told her. "Just like how I went to school with mine. Jerk." She said with her tongue sticking out. "Then have another one!"

Junhyung reached for her waist and pulled her in. Hyuna shrieked and laughed from his ticking fingers.

"Yah! Wait! Junhyung! No, please!" She laughed and yelled, trying to pull his face away from her.

Nope. Useless. He's STILL reaching for her long neck.

She quickly moved her head over and kissed his lips, hoping that would calm him down.

YES! It worked!!

Junhyung smiled through the kiss and pulled Hyuna on top of him. Her legs to his side. He grasped her slim but toned thighs and continued kissing her.

Hyuna chuckled and backed away, sitting on top of his lap. He stared up at her and wondered how she would look like without those clothes on her.

What? Every guy has that vision when a girl is on top of him. I'm not a ert.

That vision didn't stay long though. He didn't care about that. Just seeing her smiling, being with him was enough.

He pulled her back down and laid her head on his chest, hugging her gently.

"Let's sleep like this tonight." He told her. She smiled and closed her eyes. "My backs cold." She told him. He slid her down to lay beside him, and held her to sleep adter he tucked them in.

 

 

 

 

The following morning, Hyuna felt Junhyung waking up. The bed rose on his side and she became cold. She pretended she was asleep because if she were to wake up, she was scared she wouldn't be able to send him off.

She's not a crybaby. She's Hyuna. Tough Hyuna.

After a while, he came back into the bedroom and rubbed Hyuna's cheek and neck, making her feel so comfy. He gave her a kiss and smiled.

"I'll see you when I get back." He said ever so gently then walked to the door.

"The kimbap was a little salty." He said with a corner smile then walked out and closed the bedroom door behind him.

Hyuna scoffed and opened her eyes.

"Jerk." She whispered then a sad smile came on her face. She walked out and saw he ate his bowl of rice and the side dishes she made yesterday. On the chair was his sweatshirt and a note that said.

"For you to wear and smell if you somehow miss me too much :p"

Hyuna scoffed and picked up his sweatshirt. She wore it and went back to sleep. His scent lingering in the room. That made her sleep more peaceful.

 

A/N: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Await for more coming soon!

If you're reading my other fics, I'll also be updating many of them! Stay tuned! <3