Chapter 8

Bitter-Sweet Attractions

The next morning, Hyuna woke up in bed and groaned, not wanting to go for her morning jog. She exhaled and thought back to what happened the previous night with Junhyung.

 

She sat up and glared at the morning sun, pursing her lips upwards.

 

"You, load of poop!!! Stupid jerk, ert, molester, gay!!!" She yelled angrilly with her fists tightly beside her on the bed.

 

She was happy that it was a Saturday. She wouldn't get to see him. But he was lucky because it wasn't his day to die yet.

 

 

 

 

Junhyung walked down the street and bit his lips, talking on the phone.

 

"Yah, Gayoon-ah... you should come watch me today..." He said with a smirk. He looked up and chuckled, listening to the other line.

 

"Yah, see if he's willing to come. Last I checked, he was jealous for me being better than him." He said sticking his tongue out.

 

"But whatever... bring him... I'll see if we can be 'friends' again." He said pursing his lips together.

 

 

 

Hyuna walked to their own gym outside of school and glared at the black devil that stood a block away from her.

 

"Yong. Jun. Hyung." She said through gritted teeth, glaring at him.

 

She hated always seeing him in front of her but he was. She hated him with a passion.

 

 

 

"Okay... I'll see you later... bye..." Junhyung said then put his phone away. He looked down and noticed one of his shoe was untied.

 

"Aish... jinja?" He muttered then bent down to tie his shoe.

 

 

 

Hyuna smirked and took the chance, speeding her walk to him.

 

When she got to him, she kicked his and pushed his head forward, making him fall on his knees in a dog position.

 

She spat at him with disgust then quickly ran away.

 

Junhyung gasped with his hands on the cold ground and glared up at Hyuna.

 

"YAH, KIM HYUNA!!!!!" He yelled angrily then looked around at people who looked at him weirdly since he was on his knees.

 

He growled and stood up, patting his knees and chasing after Hyuna.

 

 

 

When Hyuna got to Gikwang and their gym, she quickly ran inside and gasped with happiness when she saw Gikwang lifting some weights.

 

She looked behind her and widened her eyes, seeing Junhyung screaming and running after her. She quickly ran inside to Gikwang.

 

"Gikwang oppa!! HELP ME!! Help me!!!" She yelled running to him and hiding behind him. He looked at her with shock and released his weights, sitting up and turning back to see Hyuna grasping his waist from behind.

 

 

"YAH!! KIM HYUNA!!! YOU WILL SUFFER!!!" Junhyung yelled running into the room, panting with sweat.

 

Gikwang scrunched up his face and stood up with Hyuna standing up behind him. She stuck her tongue out at Junhyung without Gikwang seeing and this frustrated Junhyung even more.

 

 

"Yong Junhyung? What's the matter?" Gikwang asked with concern and curiosity while Hyuna grasped his arm.

 

Junhyung stopped running and panted, placing his hands on his hips. He pointed to Hyuna and chuckled.

 

"We... we were just chasing each other..." he told Gikwang who turned to look at Hyuna.

 

"No!!!" She said with her eyes widened. "He was trying to hurt me!" She told Gikwang.

 

"Yah!! How can you say that? We were just jogging together. And then I was tickling her, so she ran away from me, and I chased her here." Junhyung lied bending down to his knees to calm down his breathing.

 

"Was that it, Hyuna? Why were you so worried then?" Gikwang asked with slight worry still that Hyuna and Junhyung were actually jogging together- playing together as well.

 

Hyuna glared at Junhyung who widened his eyes at her and smirked.

 

"Principal... principal...." Junhyung mumbled, picking on the floor, so Hyuna could hear. She widened her eyes and chuckled nervously, looking back at Gikwang and patting his back.

 

"Uh... Y-ye-yeah... that was... that was it... ha-ha... sorry Gikwang oppa..." she said then came out from Gikwang's back. He looked at them worriedly and bit his lips.

 

"Are you sure?" He asked Hyuna again. She in her lips and nodded with a smile.

 

"Y-yeah... continue with your work out." She said then patted his back and walked towards Junhyung with a hatred smirk.

 

"Come on! We have a lot to do!" She said smacking Junhyung's chest roughly, making him cough and pat his chest.

 

She knew Junhyung couldn't do anything because Gikwang was watching them, so she took the chance to torture Junhyung as much as she could.

 

>:D

 

She glared back at him and walked to the treadmill, motioning for him to walk over.

 

Gikwang watched them and took a deep breath, sitting back down and carrying some weight.

 

 

"Come on!! How fast can you run?!" Hyuna asked while Junhyung stepped foot on the treadmill. He glared at her and scoffed.

 

"What's your problem this morning? Miss me too much you couldn't sleep yesterday so you're sleep deprived?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

 

Hyuna glared at him even more and press the buttons on the treadmill, accelerating the speed, making Junhyung jog faster.

 

"I can go faster than this..." he said already slightly panting. Hyuna scoffed and increased the speed even more, making him run now.

 

"You know... I know you're still a . That's why I didn't take advantage of you yesterday..." he told her silently so Gikwang wouldn't hear.

 

Hyuna gasped and smacked the back of his head, making him loose his balance. He yelped and stumbled off the treadmill, falling on his .

 

"What the heck Hyuna?" Junhyung yelled while Hyuna glared at him and walked to stay with Gikwang.

 

Junhyung scoffed and watched as they conversed comfortably. She quickly glared back at him then looked at Gikwang and smiled.

 

She chuckled and smacked his arm, punching a playful punch on his leg gently.

 

Junhyung tilted his head and watched them in disgust... and what was the other feeling.... jealousy???

 

A/N: Omo! Jelly Junhyung!!! Kekeke... what shall happen? He's trying to hard and now Hyuna hates him... haha...

and YES!! Dooyoon WILL be in this story!! Next chapter it will be ^_^

I don't think they'll be the second MAIN couple..... cause I just wanna focus on Junah for this story...

But we'll see what happens.... more Junah coming forth though... hehehe...

Until next time, saranghae yerobun! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~