Chapter 7

Bitter-Sweet Attractions

"Ugh... am I being massaged...? Please continue..." Junhyung said with a smile, laying comfortably on a soft cushion.

 

Hyuna stopped dabbing his face with the wet towel and looked at him with disgust.

 

"Are you friggin kidding me? You're disgusting in your dream AND in reality." She said shaking her head then sat down beside her bed, where Junhyung was laying at.

 

She rubbed the back of her shoulder and groaned in pain, turning back to look at Junhyung with glares.

 

After leaving him for a while out in the cold with the other three unconscious men, she felt bad. He actually TRIED to save her...

 

Well, he just wanted to pratice his useless boxing skills....

 

Which was SOOOO embarrassing and PATHETIC!!!

 

But he actually was there to try to help her. So she took him to her home and cleaned his face that was punched.

 

 

"You came to show off instead of saving me, but you died after one punch? Psh... how pathetic..." she said.

 

"You're lucky I'm nice enough to take you to my home."

 

She smirked and turned her body so she was fully facing him. She positioned her fingers on top of Junhyung's forehead and readied her finger to flick his forehead.

 

"This is for being so disgustingly weak." She said with a silent, evil laugh then quickly flicked the center of his forehead.

 

"AHH!!!" Junhyung groaned loudly and woke up from his awesome dreaming sleep. He looked over at Hyuna and rubbed his forehead, smacking his lips with irritation.

 

"What the heck? Don't do that EVER again!" He warned her. "Or else what? You can't even do anything." She said sticking her tongue out at him.

 

Junhyung scoffed and got out of the bed, taking his shirt off.

 

"Trust me. I can do much more than just a kiss." He smirked at her. Hyuna didn't mind him taking off his shirt. She's seen Dongwoon and Gikwang take off their shirt before, and Junhyung didn't even have HALF of what Gikwang had.

 

Not that she... checked Gikwang out...

 

OR Junhyung....

 

Junhyung suddenly stopped walking and gasped, looking around once again then at Hyuna with a smirk.

 

"You took me into your house?? Yah......" he sang the last part with a chuckle. Hyuna scrunched up her eyebrows with irritance and stood up and walked outside to the kitchen to grab herself something to eat. Junhyung followed her and scoffed, looking around her house.

 

 

"You live alone?" He asked noticing the house was rather small and empty.

 

"That has nothing to do with you." She said throwing him a water bottle to drink. She walked back to the living room and sat down, watching TV.

 

Junhyung sat down beside her and watched her face with curiosity. She knew, since she could see him from the corner of her eyes, but she could care less.

 

"Kim Hyuna... you are... one VERY interesting girl..." he said nodding his head. She scoffed and sipped her drink.

 

"Thanks." She said then her lips and smiled at the show that was on.

 

Junhyung looked at her wet lips and leaned in towards her, placing an arm over her body.

 

Hyuna backed away and pushed him off of her, glaring at him.

 

"What the heck are you doing?!" She yelled at him, scooting away. "You know how I am. But you saved me. So this is your fault." He said then leaned in and kissed her passionately.

 

She groaned and pushed him away again. She quickly walked to her bedroom to try to lock herself in there from the beast, but Junhyung chased after her and pinned her up against the wall.

 

She grunted and pushed him away, but he stayed still and just watched her intensely.

 

"I was trying to be NICE." She told him sharply through gritted teeth. "Well... I like nice girls... every now and then..." he said looking at her lips.

 

"I know you have some kind of feelings for me. Good ones... I mean, you DID save me from dying of the cold." He mumbled to her.

 

"That doesn't mean you take advantage of me." She told him through gritted teeth. "Oh, so you DO have feelings for me?" He said with a chuckle.

 

"You wish!" She said struggling in his hands. "I think my wish has already been answered." He said then smirked and released her.

 

He let out a short laugh and walked back to the living room.

 

"Yah, you make it seem like I'm some kind of animal." He said smacking his lips. "More like a monster. Devil." She replied. He chuckled and looked at her.

 

"This house is pretty soothing... pretty comfy..." he said looking around with satisfaction. "Yeah, well this will be your first and last time here, so cherish it while it lasts." She said then went to sit in the kitchen, eating some ice cream by herself.

 

"Isn't it amazing how we click?" Junhyung asked with a smile. "Uh... we DON'T click." She told him. He scoffed and shook his head.

 

"Oh yeah we do... you just don't know it yet." He said. "Um... nope. I'm pretty sure we're no where near clicking." Hyuna said ate a scoop of ice cream.

 

"Yah, you should let me live here with you." He asked her. She scoffed and faked a gag. "I'd rather die than let you live here with me." She told him.

 

"Yah, that's too harsh... you're going to have to kiss me to make it up..." he said with a smirk, looking back at her.

 

Hyuna glared at him and gritted her teeth.

 

"I shouldn't have saved you. At ALL." She said smacking herself mentally for thinking of saving a mentally illed person.

 

"But you did... and you did JUST the right thing." He said nodding his head. She sighed and just ate her ice cream, ignoring him.

 

"Yah," Junhyung said turning back to look at her again. "You should lock your door in a bit. This monster might not be able to handle myself and come into your room..." he said eyeing her up and down.

 

Hyuna gasped and threw her spoon at him, making it hit the side of his head with the ice cream that was on the spoon splattered all over his face.

 

"YAHHH!!!!!" Junhyung grunted with pain, grasping his head and wiping the ice cream off his face. Hyuna let out an annoying laugh and stuck her tongue out at him.

 

"Oh, you won't die! The back of the spoon hit you." She said then put the ice cream away, her back to him.

 

Junhyung walked to her and smirked.

 

Right when she closed the freezer door, Junhyung turned her around and pinned her against the fridge. He his lips with a smirk then kissed her lips and closed his eyes.

 

Hyuna screamed through the kiss and tried to push him away, but the kiss was so inviting. She felt like her knees were weaking up to her and she hated herself so much for that, but she couldn't help it.

 

"Let go!!" She muttered through the kiss, but he ignored her and exhaled into her lips.

 

Junhyung nibbled on her bottom lip and lifted her head up so he could have better access to her lips. He ran his hands up and down her sides, smirking when a groan left Hyuna's mouth.

 

He kissed her softer now when she gave up struggling and nibbled on her bottom lip again. He kissed her neck and her collar bone, on her neck. Hyuna moaned and threw her head back.

 

"Stop. I can't..." she said pushing him away with her lips in.

 

 

But dang... he was so experienced with kissing that it drove her insane.

 

 

"No..." he said with his eyes barely opened. He leaned in and attacked her lips again, pulling her hips up and wrapping her legs around his waist.

 

She grunted and bit her lips while Junhyung kissed her chest and ran his hands up her shirt. She moaned and pushed his hands down.

 

"No. Stop. I can't." She said releasing her legs from around his waist. She pushed him away and walked to the front door, opening it.

 

"Please leave. You seem to be all well now. So leave." She said with a hand on her waist, trying to calm her hormones. Junhyung scoffed at her and walked towards her.

 

"Are you serious? Don't play innocent." He said stopping his walk. She scrunched up her eyebrows and sighed.

 

"Please leave." She told him again. "Come on. I'm pretty sure you've already been through this." He said wrapping his hands around her waist again. He leaned in to kiss her neck, but she glared at him and pushed him away, roughly this time.

 

"What are you trying to say? I'm not a freaken !" She told him angrilly. He scoffed and looked her up and down.

 

"It's okay. Secret's safe with me..." he said with a raised eyebrow. She slapped his cheek and punched his cheek with anger.

 

Double tap.

 

"You disgust me." She told him through gritted teeth with angry tears building up in her eyes. Junhyung turned back to look at her with confusion and stuttered.

 

"W-wh... I... it's..." he hesitated to speak, but nothing came out.

 

Hyuna hated herself for even falling for his kiss. What was she thinking? He was a erted person who got attached to her because he was a ert to begin with.

 

She regreted saving him. She regretted knowing him and letting him walk into her home. Most overall, she regretted letting him take control over her and kiss her.

 

 

"LEAVE!!! NOW!!!" She yelled at him angrilly. Junhyung looked down with confusion and walked out, the door slamming shut behind him. He looked back and scoffed.

 

A/N: Well, a bad turn out for Junah.... sorry I have to make Junhyung like that...

but it's how the main guy is supposed to be in this story.... :/ so I hope you all won't hate me!!!! >.<

Please don't forget to leave your feedbacks and let me know how it's going, otay?

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~~~~