Chapter 13

Bitter-Sweet Attractions

Gikwang and Hyuna washed a car together with a smile on while Junhyung was with Sohyun and Dongwoon.

 

Junhyung glared back at Gikwang and Hyuna and checked her out, noticing she was wearing a short jean short along with a loose tank top with the remaining part tied into a knot on her back.

 

He looked down her slim legs that were wet from the water and gulped, looking away incase anyone saw him.

 

 

"I'll go get some more soap." Gikwang said wiping his sweat with his tank top, making his abs in full view for Hyuna to see. She chuckled nervously and shook her head.

 

"It's okay. I'll go get it." She said then went around the back to get some more soap.

 

Junhyung saw her and followed her with a smile. He took his shirt off at the process and threw some quick water on there, making his chest glisten in the sun so he'd look more appealing than Gikwang.

 

 

Hyuna exhaled when she got some soap in the storage room and turned back around, walking back, but instead she bumped into Junhyung's wet chest.

 

She shrieked and backed away with her eyes blinking fast from the water that got in there. She looked up at him and smacked her lips.

 

"What do you want?!" She asked him. "Give me a kiss..." he told her with a warm smile. Something she hasn't seen before.

 

Usually, he'd always smirk at her with lust. But this time it was different.

 

"No..." she said looking down. "Come on... or else I'll go get one from Sohyun..." he said with a raised eyebrow, knowing that'll make her give up.

 

She shot a look at him and narrowed her eyes, biting her lips with irritance.

 

"Fine... hurry up!" She said turning her cheek to him. Junhyung shook his head and walked towards her.

 

"Nuh-uh... I want your lips." He said then wrapped his hands around her waist, drawing circles on her hips with his thumb.

 

He his lips gently and tilted his head, smiling down at her while Hyuna looked up at him nervously.

 

"Your heart's beating fast." He whispered to her, seeing her eyes locking with his'. He smiled and leaned down even more, brushing his nose against hers' ever so softly.

 

"Because... we're really close together." She whispered back to him nervously, looking down. Junhyung lifted her chin back up and smiled.

 

"I'll make us closer..." he said then leaned down all the way and pressed their lips together. Hyuna inhaled and grasped his shirt by his stomach, closing her eyes.

 

Junhyung smirked through the kiss but reminded himself that Hyuna is the girl he's holding. Hyuna's the girl he's kissing.

 

He slowed himself down and slowly kissed her with gentle and care, something he struggled with, but succeeded on.

 

Hyuna lifted her head up and wrapped her hands around the back of his neck. She fiddled her fingers on the back of his neck and caused him to tense up from her touch.

 

Junhyung gently bit her lips and backed away after a last peck. He looked into her closed eyes and smiled, brushing her hair away from the temple of her head.

 

Hyuna opened up her eyes again and looked into Junhyung's eyes that sparkled even though they were in a small and not really bright storage room.

 

"Shoot... I enjoyed that again...." Hyuna cursed herself. She wasn't suppose to give in to the kiss. She wasn't supposed to kiss him back.

 

But whenever Junhyung kissed her, she'd always lose control and kiss him back, unknowingly.

 

"I like that." He mumbled to her. She looked up at him and slightly widened her eyes. "What?" She asked. "How you kiss me." He told her.

 

Hyuna looked down in embarrassment and Junhyung chuckled at her innocent self.

 

"What? There's nothing to be embarassed about." He said with a smile then lifted her chin up so she'd look at him again. Hyuna backed away from him and coughed.

 

"We have to go back out there... before anyone comes in and sees us." She told him. He stood up straight and looked down at her, his hands cupping her neck warmly.

 

"Let them... I still want to kiss you..." he told her rubbing her neck softly, causing her to tense up. She scoffed and looked away, grabbing the bottle of soap again.

 

"No... let's go..." she said pushing him outside. "Why? I'll get better treatment later?" He asked her leaning in to kiss her neck. She slouched her shoulders and scoffed.

 

"No." She said then pushed him away and walked out. Junhyung grabbed her hand and pulled her back.

 

"Come on... a last kiss..." he pleaded her. She turned to him and smacked her lips.

 

"Yah, are you that desperate?" She asked. "I could take you right here. Right now. But I'm not." He told her seriously.

 

Hyuna bit her lips and looked at him with slight concern, but she sighed and took a step to him.

 

Before he could feel it, she pecked his lips and backed away.

 

"Okay, come on..." she said, but he pulled her back again. "Wait, I-

 

 

"Is everything okay in here?"

 

Hyuna gasped and turned around, seeing Gikwang appearing at the door, looking at them. She stood up straight and walked over.

 

"Y-yeah... he needed some soap too..." Hyuna said then looked back at Junhyung who grabbed a bottle of soap as well.

 

"Y-yeah..." Junhyung said nervously, throwing the soap up and catching it again, walking past them.

 

"Come on, let's go..." Hyuna said pulling Gikwang's arm, but he smiled and nodded. "You go ahead first. I need to look for something." He said then Hyuna left with Junhyung.

 

 

Gikwang watched as they left together and closed his eyes, clenching his tight fists with anger.

 

FLASHBACK

"We have to go back out there... before anyone comes in and sees us." Hyuna told Junhyung. He stood up straight and looked down at her, his hands cupping her neck warmly.

 

"Let them... I still want to kiss you..." he told her. She scoffed and looked away, grabbing the bottle of soap again.

END FLASHBACK

 

Gikwang shut his eyes tightly and gritted his teeth with anger.

 

A/N: OMO!!! Gikwang HEARD and SAW them kissing!!! Aish! What is to happen?!!!!

Well, hopefully you all loved these two chapters!!! And hopefully it was worth the wait...??

If so, then THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR STILL LOVING ME AND MY WRITING!!!

You all are the best!!!! Saranghaeyo yerobun!!!! Until next time!! I'll try to be soon, ok..?