Chapter 1

Bitter-Sweet Attractions

Hyuna panted from her jogging and scrunched up her nose, fixing the headphones in her ear and crossing the street.

 

She was about to head to school and get ready for her Club of Fitness prior to entering homeroom.

 

She was the Leader along with her co-leader, Gikwang, who always took over if she wasn't ever there.

 

She stopped her walk when she got to their school and took off her headphones, wrapping them around the back of her neck.

 

She looked over to the side and gasped at the new fountain that their school just put up.

 

"It's finally done!!!"

 

She smiled and stepped down the stairs to the lower part of the hill and went to touch the water.

 

That part was isolated and covered with a lot of bushes, only meant for independent studying and someone who needs some quietness with the warm sun.

 

"Wah, so pretty..." she mumbled then smiled at the clear water.

 

 

 

 

 

"Aish, jinja?!! How can ALL the bathrooms be UNAVAILABLE!!!!!" Junhyung yelled loudly, crossing his leg over the other and trying to run to a place where he could use the bathroom.

 

He whimpered and looked around, seeing a bush on an isolated area. He gasped with happiness and ran over there with his hands covering his mid-section.

 

"Omo!! Thank YOU bush!" He said then hid behind a tall bush, looking around one last time to make sure if anyone was around.

 

When he saw no sign of anyone, he ped his pants and released himself, sighing in relaxation.

 

"This feels sooo good." He said closing his eyes and tilting his head up.

 

 

 

Hyuna smiled and stood up, looking up and gasping when she saw the worst sight ever in her WHOLE life: a man peeing with his manhood in plain sight.

 

"Mommy told me to NEVER say this. But OH. MY. GOD!!!!!!"

 

Junhyung looked down and widened his eyes with fear written all over his face. His urinating stopped immediately and he pointed at the girl who's eyes widened as if she saw a ghost.

 

 

"AHHHH!!!!!!" Hyuna yelled running away from the scene. Junhyung stumbled and chased after her.

 

"Why is this happening!!?!!" He mumbled with irritation then ran to her, grabbing her arm.

 

"Hey!!" He yelled. "AHH!! STOP!!!!" Hyuna yelled trying to twist her wrist in release. Junhyung held her and made her face him.

 

"Why were you peeking at me?!!" He yelled at her. She stopped figeting and gasped, looking at him with shock.

 

"Peeking at YOU?!! Yah! Are you crazy?!!" She yelled moving her head away from his filthy hands.

 

"You were waiting there for me so you could see me, didn't you?!!" He yelled at her. "I was just looking at the freaken new fountain that the school built in!!" She said pointing to it. Junhyung looked down and scoffed, placing his hands on his hips.

 

"Whatever. Stupid excuses. I'm going to report this to the Principal that you're peeping tom on men using the bathroom." He said then walked off.

 

Hyuna gasped and pulled his arm back.

 

"Stop!! This isn't MY fault! Why are you gonna blame it on me?!!" She yelled at him. "You were waiting for me! You saw my- UGH!! I'm going to the principal's office." He said then stumbled off again.

 

Hyuna grunted and chased after him, grabbing his wrist and turning him over again.

 

"Wait!!" She yelled at him. Junhyung turned around and crossed his arms in front of him. He tilted his head and sighed.

 

"What? You want to explain yourself?" He asked. "Explain what?!! I already said I was just looking at the fountain!!" She said.

 

"Doesn't matter..." he said. Hyuna bit her lips and gasped.

 

"Fine! Go ahead and tell them! I'll just tell them you were peeing on public property too!" She spat at him. Junhyung widened his eyes and smacked his lips.

 

". That's true." He thought to himself.

 

"But they won't believe you! Mine is worse." He said sticking his tongue out at her. She scrunched up her face and looked down.

 

"Well... see ya," he said with a smirk then walked away. Hyuna bit her lips and pulled him back again.

 

"Okay!!! Please stop! Please don't tell anyone! Please!! I can't afford to get in trouble! My Club of Fitness team won't be able to go to Finals if I get in trouble!!" She pleaded him. Junhyung scoffed and turned to face her.

 

He looked her up and down and found that she was pretty attractive. Nice body. Nice face. Natural beauty. Just his type.

 

"Okay... I won't tell. BUT." He said raising a finger up. Hyuna glared at him and sighed.

 

"But what?!" She asked. "You're going to pay the consequences of seeing my.... my adorable manhood before ANY women at this school has." He said looking away with regret.

 

Hyuna closed her eyes and tried to erase the memory from her mind.

 

"ERASE!! PLEASE ERASE!!!! ERASE BRAIN!!!"

 

 

**SMOOCH**

 

Hyuna gasped and opened her eyes, seeing Junhyung looking at her with a smirk.

 

 

Did he just kiss me?!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

"I won't tell anyone. BUT! I'll get a kiss from you EVERY day to heal myself of YOU being the first person to see my Mr. Handsome." He said crossing his arms in front of him.

 

Hyuna raised her hand and was about to slap his face, but he held her wrist and raised an eyebrow at her.

 

"Or... did you want the Principal to know that you were peeping on me?" He asked. She in her lips and groaned silently with so much hatred.

 

"Are you trying to take advantage of me?!!" She asked through gritted teeth. He chuckled and looked away.

 

"Well, you shouldn't have been peeping at me in the first place." Junhyung said then smirked at her. Hyuna was about to talk, but then she held shut and took a deep breath calm her down.

 

"You know... kissing me is WAY better than getting in trouble by the principal, isn't it?" He asked with a snicker. She glared at him and took a step to him.

 

"You WON'T get away with this." She said then walked away. Junhyung chuckled and tilted his head.

 

"I'll see you tomorrow!" He yelled at her. "NO!!!" She yelled back.

 

A/N: Kekeke, here's my first chapter!!! I know it's... probably weird... and unsual...

but that's the beauty of Original Writing, right?? Kekeke... So I hope it was okay...

Thank you so much for already 11 subscribers and 4 upvotes!! Wah!! That's amazing!! Kekeke

THis story WILL be different from ANY of the other Junah fics I've written... 

There'll be MANY funny scenes, but many lovey-dovey scenes as well...

So I hope you'll all look foreward to it a lot!! Kekeke...

Until next time, saranghae yerobun! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~~~