- Chapter 9

||| Torn - From Author of 'Message'|||
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Chapter 9 -

 

"Keep in mind that you are now my boyfriend. And me, Kim Hyuna would never allow my boyfriend to look at other girls. Not even mentioning their names.."

"You got me??"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oppa..!"

Suzy greeted early in the morning when Jiyong stepped into the school gate. Looking around, it seems like there is no one else but him she is calling at. 

"You calling me?" asked Jiyong.

Suzy nodded. "Deh, erm.. I just thought we never had a good talk since you came. So, let's chat as we walk in together."

Jiyong simply shrugged, and allow Suzy to walk alongside with him.
 

"Oppa, you are kind. I know you scored that test because you are smart. Definitely not because of Taeyeon-shi." 

Jiyong looked up, and thought for awhile. "Why did you say that?" 

"Why??" Suzy laughed.

"Oppa, you are not here long enough. You still don't know everyone's true color here."

"True color?" Jiyong tilted his brow alittle. "What true color?"


"Taeyeon.." Suzy replied. "You don't know her well enough yet. You don't know her background. You don't know her past."

Jiyong halted his footsteps and look at Suzy.

"Her past?"

Suzy nodded. "She has an undesirable past. But it's a long story.."

Jiyong stayed silence, waiting Suzy to share more.

But Suzy stopped.

"How about we have lunch together so I can share more with you?"


Jiyong thought for a second before nodding his head.

A huge smile then flashed across Suzy's face,

"Great, see you at lunch then!"
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taeyeon walked alone along the school aisle, as usual. 

Then there was a crowd at the corner that got her attention. Taeyeon doesn't usually bother about crowds, but the conversations caught her ears.

It's going to be the annual school party again.

The schoolmates were crowding around the party poster.

 

"Why?? You are interested in the party?"

Taeyeon's daze was awakened by Jiyong who suddenly appeared behind her.

But Taeyeon simply gave him an uninterested look before walking into the class.

Jiyong followed her.


Taeyeon took her seat, and placed her head on her arms.

The party wasn't unfamiliar to her. Taeyeon was there a year ago. It was 1 month after she joined Royce High. It was also the same day when Baekhyun asked her to be his girlfriend - 18 August - the date she couldn't get out of her head.

So that's how time flies. It has been a year.

And it's ironic how everything changed within the year

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter