- Chapter 23

||| Torn - From Author of 'Message'|||
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


- Chapter 23 -

"Why should I be scared of someone like you?"

"Of course you should, cause I'm Kwon Jiyong."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Reaching the school garden, Jiyong finally released the pair of hands he has been holding on. Thinking Taeyeon would be affected by what Hyuna did to her, Jiyong is surprised to find Taeyeon laughing to herself.

"Why are you laughing?" asked Jiyong doubtfully.

Taeyeon shook her head slightly, "Nothing."

"Are you sick??" he placed his palm onto her forehead. 

But Taeyeon took it away.

"I have heart problems, but my head is perfectly fine."


Jiyong raised his brows."Then why are you reacting abnormally like this?" 

Taeyeon looked ahead, "Then how should I react? Be scared? Or be angry with what Hyuna did to me?"

Jiyong looked at her with a slight smirk. "What the hell did the doctors feed you...?"

Taeyeon look at him with a small smile, "Whatever it is, you saved me again. Thank you."


Jiyong simply shrugged in return.

Taeyeon laughed alittle as she thought about it again. "Actually you looked scary when you did that to Hyuna. Anyone else who saw it might really think you are some kind of bad boy.." 

Jiyong looked back at Taeyeon, but he stayed quiet.


"Do you think I'm a bad guy then?" Jiyong asked after a short silence.

Taeyeon looked at him. 

Nodding slightly, "Hmm.. I used to think so when I first met you. I have never met anyone like you in school. Nobody has this kind of hair like yours. No one wear pierces like the way you do. You are just one big bad boy on the outside. But surprisingly enough...."

Jiyong raised his head.

"Without any reasons, you saved me again and again. I don't even know when I started to let my guards down when I'm with you. It's really unusual.. especially after what happened to my father.  I don't know when I started to think it this way, but you are a good guy to me." 

Jiyong brows knitted as he looked down.


"What if..." he muttered. "What if I am not as good as you think?"

Taeyeon looked at him. "Why do you say that?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter