- Chapter 3

||| Torn - From Author of 'Message'|||
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Chapter 3 -


Class is over for the day. 

Sitting alone in the classroom, Baekhyun recalled what Taeyeon said to him earlier.

"I didn't push her on purpose. But she did get hurt because of me. I will clean the garden after school. As a punisment for retaliating. Now, you have something to report to your girlfriend.. Counselor-shi."

"Why didn't I trust her?" Baekhyun thought to himself.  "Am I feeling bad for not trusting her?" Looking out from the window, Baekhyun's brows tightened. "No, this isn't happening. Byun Baekhyun is a player who doesn't feel sad over any woman. Never. Besides, she is just a nobody now. I am different. I am the son of one of the richest man in Seoul. I can't possibly let myself mourn over a girl like her. Never."


"Oppa!"

That familiar voice broke his thoughts. Baekhyun looked over to the door and saw Hyuna crippling her way in. "Why are you still in school? Aren't you suppose to go home early to rest?" asked Baekhyun.

Without answering his question, Hyuna goes straight to the point. "So what's her punishment for hurting me?" she asked. Baekhyun looked up in surprise. He knew Hyuna will ask. But he didn't expect her to ask so quickly.

"Aoh,  she will be cleaning the garden after school." replied Baekhyun.

"What?? How can it be? Look at my legs, the wound is so deep. She definitely deserve more than just cleaning that pathetic garden!!" yelled Hyuna. Baekhyun rubbed his neck, trying to think of words to pacify her. Well, Hyuna is the daughter of a renowned family afterall. She isn't that easy to please.


"Oppa, did you purposely let her off like this?" Hyuna asked.

Baekhyun let out a small laugh, "What do you mean? Why would I do that?"

"Of course you would." Hyuna crossed her arms. "You haven't get over her, am I right?"<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter