- Chapter 8

||| Torn - From Author of 'Message'|||
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Chapter 8 - 
 

"Glad that you know I suffered in today's test.."

"I don't care, you have to be responsible for what you have done to me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Class, the results for the mock test is out."

Mr Cho entered the class and placed the stack of test papers on the desk.

"And I am very happy with the results.." 

The class cheered, probably except Taeyeon, when Mr Cho expressed how pleased he is with their performance.


"Okay, let's start with the highest score. The best score goes to..." 

While everyone was expecting their usual top student Kyungsoo's name to be called,  Mr Cho called out an unfamiliar name instead.

"Ji...yong."

A small commotion in class as everyone turned to look at Jiyong.


"Kwon Jiyong." 

Mr Cho pointed the papers at Jiyong who stood up and stepped forward. 

The entire class was in shock. No one expected the top scorer to be Jiyong.

No one. Especially Taeyeon.


"That's a full marks, Jiyong. Well done." Mr Cho added. 

Jiyong took the paper and returned to his seat with a small smirk.

"Why not share with class how you fare this well in your very first mock test??"


Jiyong paused, and turned his head to look at Taeyeon.

"I have a good mentor. That's all."


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


 Sitting alone in her secret garden, Taeyeon was supposed to continue mentoring Jiyong today.

But when the class ended, Jiyong was surrounded by all their classmates, that she didn't have a chance to speak to him. Besides, Jiyong doesn't need a mentor now. He is good on his own. Full marks... that's very remarkable. The paper was not easy at all.

But what surprised Taeyeon more was, Jiyong credited her.

He credited her when she didn't even do anything. Not even a proper mentoring session.


"Maybe he isn't as bad as I thought he is.."

"He could be a nice person, despite his arrogance and cheekiness."

"Could it really be him who saved me the other day?"

"Could it be him..?"


"So you are here.."

A sudden voice interrupted Taeyeon's thought. And he just sat down next to her.

"How do you know I am here?" "... and how do you know this place?" asked Taeyeon with raised brows.


Jiyong quietly browse the garden without

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter