- Chapter 4

||| Torn - From Author of 'Message'|||
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Chapter 4 -
 

"Excuse me."

A voice called her from behind.

Taeyeon turned around and saw an unfamiliar face. And the next thing, everything turns black...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cracking her eyes opened..

Taeyeon stared at the ceiling for a few seconds until she fully regained her conciousness. 

Seeing the doctor by her side, "Why am I here?" Taeyeon asked with a weak voice.

"Good that you are awake. You passed out a while ago."


Blinking her eyes in confusion, "I passed out?"

"Yes. Miss Kim." the doctor said as she helped Taeyeon up from the bed.

"Can you recall what exactly happen before you passed out? Were doing any strenuous work? And does this happen to you frequently?" asked the doctor. 

Taeyeon thought for awhile.

"I was at the garden clearing the weeds. The sun was hot. And then someone called me... and after that... I couldn't recall anything after that."

"Okay. So do you have history of passing out like this?" 

"Erm nope. But.. here my left chest. It felt pain every now and then." Taeyeon explained as she placed her hands gently on the spot which has been giving her problems lately. 

"Miss Kim, I actually examined your heart beat just now and noticed it's pacing irregularly. I would suggest you to consult a specialist, especially if you experienced pain regularly."

Taeyeon looked up at the doctor.

"Are you saying there is something wrong with my heart?"

The doctor smiled, "I don't mean that. It's always better to consult a specialist to make sure everything is fine. I will write you a reference letter to a hospital."

Taeyeon shook her head, "Thanks, but I don't think I need it now. I guess... it's just the summer weather that's giving me all these problems. I am feeling fine now."

"Sure?" asked the doctor.

Taeyeon nodded with assurance.

"Okay. But promise me that you will go to a specialist if you feel pain again." the doctor advised.

Taeyeon nodded before she stood up to put on her blazer.
 

"By the way, how did I end up in the clinic?" Taeyeon asked.

The doctor looked at her with a smile, "It was a boy who brought you here." 

"A boy??" 

"Yes. A handsome young man carried you here." the doctor added.  "I asked him if he wants to wait for you to regain conciousness, but he just walked off after he got the direction to the registrar office from me."

"Registrar office??"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leaving the clinic, besides worrying about her own health, Taeyeon couldn't stop pondering who could be the person who sent her to the doctor. She remember seeing no one around the garden. It's a secluded corner and hardly anyone would walk past. She tried to recall again and again, but couldn't remember seeing anyone.... except for that unfamiliar face.

"Who is he??"

Taeyeon thought to herself.

"Registrar office...??"

As she tried to figure out, Taeyeon accidentally knocked onto someone around the corner.


"Watch where you are going!"  The familiar husky voice said.

Taeyeon looked up to f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter