- Chapter 16

||| Torn - From Author of 'Message'|||
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Chapter 16 - 

"There is no one I can lean on... what should I do..?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Third day of school after the party, Baekhyun walked along the school aisle... searching.

Looking at his watch, he knew Taeyeon will be around the lockers at this hour. But for 3 days, he didn't see her there.

That night after the party, Baekhyun waited outside Taeyeon's house till dawn. But there was no sight of her at all. He has also been trying to locate her through cellphone.. but he couldn't get through her line.

Baekhyun is getting worried. He knew clearly what he said to her that night was harsh, and he is worried that Taeyeon will do something to hurt herself.


"Oppa.." 

Hyuna interrupted his thoughts. 

Baekhyun turned around to find Hyuna with her not-so-happy bestie.

"There is something you might want to know." Hyuna said.

Baekhyun uninterestingly shrugs, "What?"


Hyuna signals Suzy to say it. 

"It's about Taeyeon and Jiyong oppa." said Suzy.

Baekhyun's brows now raised with interest. 

"It has been 3 days. Both of them didn't attend school." Suzy added. "There were no medical reasons provided and no absence permission granted. All teachers were asking about them. But nobody knows where they are."

Hyuna then stepped forward, and took over.

"Firstly, they skipped school without permission. Two of them certainly deserved to be punished. You are the head counselor. Don't try to do nothing about it."

"Secondly, that night after the party, they were seen leaving together hand in hand. I am pretty sure they are in this together."


Baekhyun freezed.

The words from Hyuna and Suzy kept repeating inside his head.

"What is going on between her and that boy? Did they really skip school together? Why would they want to do that?? Was it something about what he said to Taeyeon that night? Did something happen to Taeyeon? Or did that boy do something to Taeyeon?? What exactly is happening? 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

Taeyeon opened her eyes to find herself in another lab

.... doing another round of blood tests.

This is what she has been putting to do these few days in the hospital. Tests after tests.


"Done. You are doing very well. Miss Kim." the doctor said.

Taeyeon nodded with a forced smile.

The doctor noticed and added, "Stay positive. Your case might be different from your mother's."

Taeyeon looked up, "But what if...."

"No what ifs until we have the report. But do remember, staying positive and happy he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter