- Chapter 13

||| Torn - From Author of 'Message'|||
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Chapter 13 -


"I know you. We met before. Remember?" 

"Yeah. I know you too, G-Dragon." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let's get to the dance floor."

Hyuna grabbed Baekhyun's arm and pulled him along.  But then she stopped for awhile.

"Jiyong-shi.. do you dance?" 


Jiyong shrugged at Hyuna and took a quick look at Taeyeon.

"Ah Taeyeon, I know she is not into dancing. How about this, let Suzy borrow you for awhile??" 

Hyuna suggested and quickly pushed Suzy to Jiyong.

"Let's go!" 

As Suzy pulled Jiyong along, his hands breaks free from Taeyeon's.


Not that Taeyeon cares about Jiyong going with Suzy. What bothers her more is, she is now alone in the crowd... not knowing what to do and how to act. She doesn't drink. She barely dance. And she has no friends here. If it's not because Jiyong, she will never step in alone.

Looking into the dance floor, watching the two couples dancing with each other, and how Hyuna and Suzy flaunting their bodies at their partners... Well, not like Taeyeon doesn't know this is what she will get to see coming to this party. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Taeyeon walked out from the hall to get some fresh air. She is not unfamiliar with this place afterall. Especially the spot she stepped onto now.

This balcony.... exactly where Baekhyun asked her to be his girlfriend a year ago.

Everything still look the same. The  view, the lights, the smell of the air... it just feels like yesterday. But seeing how Baekhyun held Hyuna in his arms on the dance floor, Taeyeon was put into reality. "Pabo, everything is over. Stop thinking about the past. Forget everything. Move on. Move on please, Kim Taeyeon." she thought to herself.


As she ponders, Taeyeon heard footsteps from behind.

She knew it's Jiyong. 

He always do that to her in the secret garden. Stepping into her territory without warning, and abruptly interrupt her thoughts. That's what he is really good at.

This time, Taeyeon decided to turn the table around.


"So enjoying your dance??"

Taeyeon turned around attempting to surprise Jiyong with a tease.

But she found Baekhyun instead.


The slight smirk on Taeyeon's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter