- Chapter 18

||| Torn - From Author of 'Message'|||
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Chapter 18 - 

"Something bad happened in school... right?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

It has been 5 days in hospital.  The medical report took longer than expected. But Taeyeon didn't put her time to waste. With Jiyong's help, she has been catching up with whatever is going on in the school. 

Going through the schoolwork Jiyong brought for her, Taeyeon couldn't help but looking at the healing bruise on Jiyong's face.  

Though Jiyong didn't say it, Taeyeon could tell something happened.

"Deh.." 

Jiyong looked up. "Hmm?"

"What exactly happened??" asked Taeyeon. "Your lips.." she points to it.

"Told you I hurt myself." said Jiyong while continuing with his work.

Taeyeon smiled slightly, "Told you, you are a bad liar. You got into fight with someone, right??"


Jiyong raised his head again. 

Hitting Taeyeon's head gently with his pen, "Kim Taeyeon, stop talking and focus on your school work. I don't want to bear the responsiblity if you can't graduate from High School."

Smiling at Jiyong's trying-to-be serious face, "Wae??" she asked.

"What are you?? Who are you, really?"

"Why is it you are so willing to help me?"

The last question caught Jiyong.  


Looking at Taeyeon, that was the same question Jiyong has been asking himself. Probably, it's fate. Something that Jiyong never believes in. In his mind, he remembered how they met for the first time. Taeyeon collapsed in that garden durng his first day of school. And he just happened to be there to catch her. Carrying her along the unfamiliar school walkways, it took him more than half an hour to finally found the school clinic. Never did he expect, the same person became his classmate, then a mentor and now a friend.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter