- Chapter 22

||| Torn - From Author of 'Message'|||
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Chapter 22 - 

"Let's just move on."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Stepping into the school entrance, Taeyeon is finally back. She knew what she will be getting... questioning stares and whispering around her. She expected all that. Holding tightly onto the Aspirin she has in her pocket, Taeyeon is ready to face it. What could be worst? She is just one step away from death. Nothing can be worse than that. 

Taeyeon ignored the crowd and walked on... until she found Jiyong standing ahead of her.


"Nice to see you in uniform again." Jiyong greeted with a smile. 

Taeyeon nodded, "Thanks. I'm feeling good."

The smile on Jiyong diminished alittle. "Feeling good over what...?" he asked carefully.


"Feeling good because I am back." Taeyeon shrugged. "I'm happy that I can come back to school."

Jiyong puts on his smile again, "I see. Good to hear that. Cause I thought...." 

"You thought what?" 

Turning that smile into a smirk, "I thought you made up with your ex, that's why you look so happy."


Taeyeon stopped and looked up. Jiyong stopped too.

"I don't have time for that." said Taeyeon. "I have only two things in mind now. One to find ways to help my father. Two to get myself graduated from Royce. I practically have no time for anything else."

Jiyong nodded quietly in response.

"And about yesterday.." Taeyeon added. "I'm sorry that I asked you to leave.  I had to do that because it's about me, him, my father, his father... and Hyuna whatever. I don't want you to be involved in this huge mess of mine."

Jiyong continue to nod in silence.

"You are not mad at me, are you?" Taeyeon asked.

Jiyong quickly shook his head, "Nope, why should I be mad?"

Taeyeon puts on a small smile. 

"Great. Cause I don't want you to be mad at me in any ways. You are the only person I can trust here. My only friend, and probably one of the reasons why I'm still hanging on in Royce.."


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"You don't look right."  

Hyuna asked intently as she looked at Baekhyun who is walking alongside with her. "Why did you walk me to this place?" she scanned around the empty corner of the school. 

Hearing nothing out from Baekhyun, Hyuna stopped and turned to him. "So I heard Taeyeon is back.." she said. "Is that the reason why you are behaving weird?"

Baekhyun stopped. 

"Let's end it."  


Hyuna widened her eyes, "End what?"

"End our relationship."

Hyuna let out a laugh. "Byun Baekhyun, do you know what are you trying to do here?"

Baekhyun nodded, and he turned to look at Hyuna. 

"This can't go on. Whatever you take it as, we have to end it."


Hyuna stepped closer. 

"So what is wrong with you now? Why a sudden switch in your mind?" she asked. " Don't tell me just because that disappeared for a few days, you suddenly realized you have to break off with me so that you two can get back together??"

Baekhyun looked at her firmly. "This is between you and me. Leave Taeyeon alone."

"Trying to protect her now?" Hyuna asked with a titled smile. "I believe you know very well it's not a good idea to mess with me. And you know very well what I am capable of." Hyuna moved forward, keeping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter