- Chapter 14

||| Torn - From Author of 'Message'|||
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Chapter 14 - 

"You are right. We are over."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Away from the loud music and crowd, there was complete silence when Jiyong leaded Taeyeon out from the event hall. Jiyong just walked on, and Taeyeon allow him to lead the way until both of them reaches the nearby Han River. 

Jiyong released his grip on Taeyeon's hands. Watching her in silence, Jiyong did not breathe a word. He overheard everything on the balcony. Though he wasn't sure how Taeyeon is feeling inside, her silence is definitely worrying.

"Ah, Han River is really nice at night." 

The awkward silence between them is getting too long that Jiyong needs to find a random topic to break it. But Taeyeon didn't reply.

"It's my fault. I shouldn't have brought you to the party." Jiyong apologized.

Taeyeon finally looked up at him, and shook her head. Jiyong could see tears still rolling in her eyes, and apparently she's holding them from falling down.

"No.." Taeyeon finally speaks. "Nothing to do with you. I should have see it coming. He is right. I am the fool who still bear hope in our relationship. It's me who is stupid enough to think that he will come back to me, even though he is with Hyuna now. If there is anyone to blame, blame it on myself."


Forming a small smile on his face, Jiyong sat down next to Taeyeon. "I may not be a good counselor when it comes to BGR, but I can guarantee you will feel better if you cry it out." 

Taeyeon once again raised her head looking at Jiyong.

Yes, she has been fighting against her tears since they left the party. It was painful to hide and suppress the emotions. She has been telling herself no more crying over a man who ditched her twice. And she didn't want to break down in front of a stranger -  she doesn't know Jiyong well enough for him to witness that.  

But after hearing what Jiyong just said, pearls of tears unknowingly drop down.

"What a pabo I am.." Taeyeon laughed at herself as she cried. "For seconds, I really thought he is coming back to me.." 

Watching her losing control of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter