- Chapter 1

||| Torn - From Author of 'Message'|||
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Chapter 1 - 


The clock strikes 10am.

Walking alone in the school compound, Taeyeon makes her way to the locker to prepare for her next lesson. As usual, people open up their way for her. It's a norm scene for Taeyeon. There wasn't once she gets blocked by the crowd since everyone just automatically walk away from her, like she has some sort of diseases or something.

Taeyeon ignored as usual, and walked on.

She knew no one in Royce High wants to get associated with her in any sense. She is bad news. Not because of misconduct. Not because of lousy grades. Not because she's an ugly geek who gets singled out. It's all because of her father. 

Master Kim, that's how everyone in Royce use to address her father. He's the previous Dean of the high school. Rich, respected and highly regarded was the old image of the elder Kim. When Taeyeon first entered Royce High a year ago, because of her father, she shortly became the most popular girl who is well-loved by everyone.

However, that has changed.

6 months ago, the old Kim was involved in a corruption scandal and it was believed that he together with a couple of accomplices pocketed huge portion of the money that parents donated generously for the school. Very soon, he was removed from his post and for the past few months, he has been facing the trial. The only plead that Master Kim has, was to allow her daughter to continue her studies in the prestige school of Royce. And the commitee agreed to it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Taeyeon pulled her books out from the locker, she felt an acute pain.

Her left chest.

Holding onto her chest, pearls of cold sweat appear on her forehead.

"What's wrong with me?" she thought. 

Taking in a few deep breaths, making sure her heart beat now pace normally, Taeyeon slowly make her way to the restroom to wash her face.


Looking into mirror, Taeyeon's brows knitted.

"What's wrong with me?" she thought again. It has been like this for the past few weeks, her left chest kept giving her the same problem. Was it due to change in climate? Or was it something wrong with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter