Snacks and cookies

Heart Connection

"Where are you going?" Baekhyun asked me as I was packing up my things. "What do you mean by 'you'? BOTH of us are going!" I brightly said. "Huh? Where to?" "Didn't I tell you a week ago? We're going on a class trip." I explained. "Ah! I see!" Baekhyun said after realizing what was going on. "Aish! Didn't you hear the teacher explain in front?" "Nope~" "Why not?" I asked, "I was too busy staring at you~" he playfully said, "Eh? Ugh, haha very funny, Baekhyun!" I said a bit annoyed. Baekhyun just smirked at me teasingly, while I groaned and rolled my eyes. "Why don't you bother another person instead? Find someone you like or something!" I said while I quickly finished up my packing. " I can't..." he said with a serious tone, "Why not?" I asked a bit curious, "Because my heart belongs to you..". I frozed up as he said that with a very serious voice. I quickly stopped what I was doing and slowly turned my head to face him. I can feel my body heating up as my face flushed red. When I finally faced him, he was widely grinning at me like an idiot. "YAH! Don't joke around like that early in the morning! AISH! LET'S GO!" I loudly said as my face stayed red as a tomato. I marched out of my room, while Baekhyun followed while keeping his laughter in. Aish! Why did I even think that he was serious, even just for a second? Baekhyun will never be serious! I stopped as I remembered the scene where Baekhyun was playing the piano on the night of my birthday, last week. W-Well... That doesn't count! Why did he even have to sing a song like that, AT NIGHT?!?! A~nd No. I did not cry! I simply released some body fluids through my eyes! No big deal.

While we were riding the train to school, I can't help but notice Baekhyun staring at me while grinning. It's weird. And freaky. Weird and freaky. I ignored him as I simply listen to some songs in my phone.

We finally arrived at school safe and sound. I opened the door to our classroom, while dragging my bag full of things in it. I met up with Mari and Kai who were both busy talking to each other. I noticed that the bag Mari was supposed to bring is double the size of mine! "Hey, Hanna~!" Mari greeted me happily. Kai just waved at me, while smiling widely. "Good morning!" I brightly said while placing my big bag down. "Uhhhhh... Mari?" "yes?" "What's that LARGE bag for?" I said while eyeing her enormous bag. "Oh, this? It's just snacks, incase we ever get hungry!" she brightly said while showing me a thumbs up. "snacks? THAT'S TOO MANY!" I said loudly. I went closer to check her bag. And to my surprise- it IS full of snacks and nothing else. I started taking out some snacks that aren't really needed because duhh- it was too many for our own good. "YAH! YAH! YAH! NOT. THE. COOKIES." Mari said while giving me a glare. O~kay.....normal Mari is gone....Food addict Mari is in!. "Yah! Just don't eat all of that snacks! Your teeth will hurt," I said worriedly. "I told you. These snacks are for the four of us!" she said while forming a pout. "Four?" "Yeah! Didn't you hear? Luhan oppa and his class' trip was moved today!" She explained while munching her beloved cookies. "Eh?!?!? Same place?" "Yup~ so that means, the gang can all be together!" Mari said brightly while showing a peace sign. "Ah! I see-" "So that means, you can have some lovey dovey time with Luhaen~" Baekhyun interrupted me while showing a teasing smile. Oh right, he's still here. "Yah! Baekhyun!" "Baekhyun? Who's that?" Kai asked a bit confused. Demmit! I said it out loud!. "B-Baekhyun? I-I didn't say that. What I said was. I want to eat bacon!" I hurriedly explained. They both just showed me a what-the-heck-is-wrong-with-her face. I just hid my face while secretly glaring at Baekhyun. Baekhyun noticed me and gave me a playful smirk. Aish! This creature!! 

We finally left the campus. While we were in the bus, Mari kept on shoving food on us. She's giving us all sorts of chips and candies. Kai decided to grab the potato chips and started to eat it. I on the other hand, can't decide what to eat. Suddenly, Mari showed me a bag of chicken flavored chips. OH YASSSS! I quickly snatched the bag from her hands and started eating like a wild animal. Kai laughed at me while Mari was taking some pictures. Normal people would get angry at what Mari was doing, but me? Neh! As long as I got some chicken chips, they could do whatever they want!

We finally arrived at our destination. Somehow, the faculty staff wanted us to camp outside so that we can embrace the nature and it's beauty.......Yeah, right. One thing I really hate are bugs! I mean seriously, they're disgusting and scary! Yes, they're scary! Well, atleast for me. We started to set up our tents. Luckily, Mari's my tent mate! Kai also helped us in setting up our tents. As expected from our responsible class rep! While we were setting up our tent, Baekhyun was still annoying me. He kept on going about how sweet me and sunbaenim are. "Hwaiting!" Baekhyun cutely said, causing me to my cheeks to take a deeper shade of red. "Hanna? What's wrong? You're face is deeply red?". I turned to look to who was talking to me. To my surprise, it was sunbaenim. "A-Ah, sunbaenim! I-It's nothing." I stuttered. "Oppa!" "Hyung!" Kai and Mari said in unison. "Yo!" sunbaenim said while smiling warmly. "So oppa, where's your tent?" Mari asked, "It's over there!" sunabe said while pointing to the nearby tent. "EHHH!?!? THAT close?"." Yup! I guess that we'll be all together throughout the whole trip!" he said while showing a bright smile. 

We continued to set up our tent, with some help from sunbaenim. When we finally finished settling, Mari offered us snacks. We gladly took the offer and grabbed some snacks. Hm, I guess Mari's snacks DID come in handy, I smiled to myself. While we were eating, Baekhyun was singing while dancing to it. I wanted to laugh at how cute he was but they would think that i'm losing my mind. Baekhyun then showed me a peace sign while winking at me cutely. I couldn't handle it anymore so I loudly chuckled. All three heads turned to me. Baekhyun was still doing some aegyo in front of me while keeping his laughter. All three heads were looking at me with a confused expression. I fake smiled while my face turned brightly red. Demmit! BAEKHYUN TOTALLY PLANNED THIS! Asdfghjkll.

O~h boy! This is gonna be a LONG day!

A/N: hello guys~ sorry for updating a short filler-ish chapter. I've been really tired recently. But worry not! Next chapter will surely be packed! Because the next chapter is the start of all the angst! ^^ please continue to read~