17

▸ Let's keep it a secret

Sehun P.O.V

 

4 months later~

 

We trained non-stop and even though it made me and Luhan exhausted for the whole time, I have to say I improved a lot. The last couple of sessions the trainer tested our singing and made two groups, for the people who will be vocals and rappers. Me and Luhan got split up as I got put into the rapper line along with Jongin and the Wu Yifan guy. Speaking of him, Luhan became even closer with him, they spoke a lot during these months, which I admit made be a bit jealous but I tried to control it by distracting myself with work. And as for me , who is usually quite a lazy kind of person, I worked my off every single day in the trainings.

But who I worry the most about is Luhan.

He’s been training AND going to work right afterwards while I went straight back home to rest.

And I feel really bad about that. I keep sighing and telling myself I need rest whilst Luhan is the one who suffers the most.  I haven’t realized that until last night when he came home.

I was already done showering, in my pyjamas watching tv. He looked terrible when he came back.

I don’t even think that’s the right word. He basically looked as if he spend 3 years working in mines. That is how exhausted he looked. I mean, he always came back home tired that’s obvious, but he looked really poorly that day. What worried me the most was that he didn’t even have strength to talk to me. He didn’t say a word he just went sleep straight away. And this had been going on for a good month now, this kind of routine, we wake up, eat, go to the training, he goes work i go home, he comes back and goes sleep. And that’s basically it. I can’t remember the last time we spoke normally or went out together somewhere. We don’t even talk during the training because of the groups thing and when we get our 15 minutes break we just rest on the floor and ask each other to pass water.

I thought that when we’ll start living together we’ll get closer and training will be fun.

However life slapped be with a cruel reality once again.

I started to feel like me and Luhan are only roommates that live together because they have to.

But most importantly I’m worried about Luhan. He can’t keep overworking himself like this.  

It pinches my heart everytime he comes home with the same blank expression and he doesn’t even take notice of me. It hurts because that’s not the Luhan from before, we always joked, talked about everything and nothing while now we both just seem really empty.

And if that continues I’m afraid we might just as well drift even more apart. I wanted to get closer to Luhan not the opposite, I have to do something. I wouldn’t survive if suddenly we’ll become strangers.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Leave me alone” Luhan mumbled while still sleeping he pushed my hand aways which I was shaking him with.

I know what a fighter he can be when it comes to waking him up but I’m not giving up.

And even though I’m taking a life danger risk right now because if he finds out that it’s  3am in the morning, I can pick a suit for my funeral. But It’s totally worth taking that risk.  I will surely not regret a thing.

I gently shook his arm again.

“Luhan wake up”

He turned to the other side so that I was now facing his back.

What a rude brat.

“Luhan wake up” I repeated a bit louder this time

“Shut up” he mumbled and covered himself with a blanket.

“Okay that’s it. You asked for it” I said and I’ve stood up from the bed.

I grabbed the covers along with the blanket and pulled them off Luhan throwing them onto the floor. Luhan widen his eyes immediately in shock of the sudden coldness.

“What the hell Sehun?”

I gave him a wide grin.

“Wake up we’ll play a game” I said

Luhan face was sleepy, annoyed and confused all at the same time.

“Sehun you’re stupid go sleep” He lied on his tummy this time and ignored me again.

“Oh no, you’re not ruining my plan just because you’re a lazy and you can’t wake up Mr. Luhan” I said crossing my arms looking at the cheeky boy sprawled on the bed in front of me.

I ran over to him and jumped on the bed attacking him by tickling his body.

Luhan screamed and laughed and almost cried from laughter at the same time, he tried pushing me away but even though I’m the younger one I had a lot more strength and control than him.

I kept ticking him until I was satisfied that he’s waken-up fully.

“S-s-sehun s-stop!! I can’t breathe!” He managed to say through laughter.

I finally let go of him and he just lied there for a moment trying to catch his breath.

“You’re a jerk Sehun”

I started laughing.

“Come on, get up we just started.” I said getting myself up first

“Started what?” He said lifting his head up in curiosity

“I told you already. We’re playing a game. Go get dressed we’re going out”

“What? Sehun, we’ll have to get ready for the training soon, what time is it anyway?”

“There’s no training today. Nor there is work.”

He looked at me with even more confusion

“Okay but seriously now, what are you on about?”

“How many times you little dummy, you’re free today, I called our trainer and your work to say you’re sick. You’re not going today anywhere, well you are.. but that’s a different thing.”

Luhan suddenly sat up.

“What? Sehun I can’t just skip work! And the training, there’s not much left until the-”

“Luhan look.” I stopped him. “Just one day. One day with me. When was the last time we had fun? When was the last time you talked to me properly? Do you remember? I don’t.

Luhan, can you not see? You’re always busy and I understand that, I appreciate it, you have no idea how thankful I am for your hard work but what about me? Just one day Luhan. Pretty please?” I said trying to do some aegyo which I knew works on Luhan.

And it did.

He led out a loud sigh. “Okay then. But what are you planning on to do?”

I clapped with my hands  in joy like a little child being told that he’s allowed to go outside and play.

“I’m not telling you”

“What do you mean??’

“That’s part of the game. Oh and here are the rules, first of all, you’re leaving your phone at home. Second rule, you’re leaving your wallet at home and the last rule you have nothing to say about the rules and you’ll do whatever I tell you”

Luhan looked at me as if I was talking in another language.

“What kind of rules are these you strange kid?”

I laughed again but didn’t replay.

“Go dress up. We’re going out.”

And so he did. Of course he compiled about 10000 times before we went out and I could barely convince him to leave his mobile and wallet at home but once I finally made him to do so we left the house.

Luhan of course had no idea where we were going.  

The first place I took him to and the place he didn’t expect to see at all was a theme park.

I still had some of my own ex pocket money plus the spare money of my mother which she gave to me and Luhan so I organized this day perfectly including the prices.

You can probably imagine Luhan’s reaction when he found himself in front of the massive enter  gate of the theme park.

“Sehun you’re a mad man, I am not going anywhere. I’m staying here.”

“Hey, hey hey don’t you remember the rules? You do what I tell you. And what I’m saying now is that we’re going on this ride!” I said pointing at the giant red roller coaster with loops.

“I never agreed on them!!” He protested but he had no time to grumble as I grabbed his hand and pulled him along with me.



 

“Look at your face!!” I laughed endlessly once we got off the roller coaster and we went to print the camera picture out.

Luhan’s hair was still a mess from the wind and he still could barely stand on his feet.

I could see the murder plans  he was planning on me  in his eyes once we got off it.

“Can I have this picture as a key ring? Two please” I said to the man who was selling the pictures taken on the roller coaster, you could have it as a big frame picture, mug and so on but key rings we’re the best in my opinion.

“Why are you buying them?”

“For memories you y”

I handed the key ring to Luhan once I paid for it and the other one I kept for myself. We both  attached them to our house keys.

“Perfect” I said looking happily at our keys with our picture hanging below it.

We had so much fun it was unbelievable. Luhan finally stopped and he started to enjoy himself. We ate some popcorn, candy-floss, drank coke, went on the  bumper dodgem cars, on a couple more big rides which were scary and that was awesome because Luhan shouted like a little girl.

We’ve spent there over good 7 hours.  And because I bought us tickets which lasted for 8 hours we soon had to get going.

We both left the theme park with big smiles on our faces we laughed like crazy about everything and I kept teasing Luhan about his high pitch shouting skills and then I ended up getting my arm hit several times.

“Finally going home” Luhan said stretching himself as we went to get a bus.

I chuckled a bit. “Not yet”

He looked at me surprised. “Huh?”

I have him a grin. “Did you ever drink?”
The look of confusion on Luhan’s face became even bigger.

“What do you mean?”

“Well, let’s go have a drink.”

Luhan was the one who laughed now.

“You mean alcohol?” He laughed even more. “You’re not allowed this stuff dear. They won’t even sell it to you”

“I know” I replied simply. “But they will to you”

Luhan stopped laughing and he looked at me.

“You begin serious?”

I smirked. “I bet you never even drank alcohol” I said teasingly just to annoy him

And of course Luhan straight away became annoyed.

“What do you mean? Are you suggesting that I can’t drink?”

“No, I’m not suggesting anything. I say facts”

“Okay then you little brat. We’ll see who will get drunk first”

I smiled to myself because I made him do what I want to again today.

We went to the nearest supermarket once we got off the bus.

We picked some beer and and light whiskey. Which I have to admit, to myself of course not to Luhan, that I didn’t drink before.

We stood in the queue to pay and Luhan suddenly slapped my arm

I looked at him with a puzzled look.

“My ID you ! You told me to leave my wallet at home! “

Oh crap. I didn’t think of that .

But I thought for a while. I looked at the lady who was now serving someone, we were next with our shopping.

“Let me handle this. “I Said to Luhan calmy

His eyes were concentrated on me once it was our turn to pay.

The lady looked suspiciously at us when she saw our shopping.

“Excuse me miss” I said suddenly making both Luhan and the lady surprised

“Yes?”

“My boss from the office has his 40th birthday today, and umm just as a suggestion, do you think whiskey or wine would do as a present?”

The lady somehow changed her expression from suspicious into surprised one yes but she believed me.

“Ahh, I think whiskey would do Mr” She replied.

“Ahh yes, Thank you very much then, how much?” I said with the most elegant voice I could make.

Luhan for the whole time stood quietly looking at me like I was an alien or something.

I paid for the alcohol and once we left the market I bursted out laughing while Luhan still looked at me with wide eyes.

“W-what the hell did just happend? How do you know those tricks? You didn’t buy alcohol before right?”

“Maybe” I replayed and I started laughing again just by looking at Luhan’s reaction.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Y-your tuurn” Said Luhan or more like mumbled

We we’re home now. We we’re sitting on the bed facing each other. We had once beer; was fun, we danced around, played the music loudly then after another beer we decided to play hide and seek which was stupid because this flat was small. Then after yet another  beer and some whiskey we decided to play truth or dare.

Luhan was a chicken and he kept saying truth.

I asked him many questions and I can’t even remember half of them now. My mind was spinning

As I chose dare a couple of times Luhan was so drunk and stupid he told me to open the window and shout “watermelon”. I have no idea why he came up with that don’t ask me. And he also told me to dance freaking ballet while I could barely stay up on my feet. Finally it was my turn.

“Truth or d-dare?”

“Truth”

“Hey! Youuu can’t keep s-saying truth!”

“Yes I can” Luhan replied taking another quick snip of the beer he was holding.

“Okay then, ummm… D-did you, did you, ever had a girlfriend?”

Luhan shook his head.

“Truth or Dare?”

“Truth” I said this time

Luhan thought for a moment.

“Did you ever got drunk before now?”

I shook my head.

“Truth or Dare?” I aksed.

Surprisingly Luhan replied dare.

I have no idea what controlled my mind in that moment. Maybe it had something to do with the percentages of alcohol I had and my mind was a mess. But it was too late to take back my words when I said:

“I dare you to kiss me.”