11

▸ Let's keep it a secret

Sehun P.O.V


 

It was really hard for me to believe that me and Luhan were this lucky to find this lady.

As we we're entering the building I took a glance at Luhan. He was so adorable when he got stuck on the tree. Well, that's not a very nice thing to say but I had no idea he was scared of heights. I'm kind of glad for learning a new thing about him and being able to see what a kind heart he's got. We followed 'grandma Haeun' inside. It was a flat on the 2nd floor. The building itself had only 4 floors so it wasn't a big deal with the stairs. Grandma Haeun still holding the kitty managed to take the keys out and opened the doors.

We walked in after her. The first thing you saw as you walked it was a living room. It wasn't big. But it was already furnitured.

Grandma Haeun closed the doors behind us smiling.

"Go on kids, have a look around"

As we walked further to the living room we both noticed the cute kitchen joined with the living room. It had red furniture and stickers on the wall. It didn't look girly, it was more like a very cute couple apartament.

I noticed that Luhan had gone to explore the other parts so I followed him. We entered a little bedroom, we both gasped quietly when we saw it. It wasn't too big. But it was just big enough for the double bed that was in front of us. Beside it were two nightstands.

The walls of the bedroom had a creamy colour which fit perfectly with the dark brown color of the nightstands and bed sheets.

Above the nightstands were hung images of still life. The bed through looked so comfy. I wish I could jump on it already and fall asleep. Luhan seemed to have the same thoughts as me because he also looked hypnotized by the bed.

We both got pulled out from nearly falling asleep of just thinking about how great it must feel to sleep on this bed when grandma Haeun called us.

"Have you seen the bathroom yet?"

"Ah! We're coming!" Said Luhan.

The bathroom was even smaller than the bedroom. But it was totally okay

It had a shower, sink with a big mirror above it and of course toilet. It looked simple but to be honest to me it looked really home-like. It was decorated with sea blue accessories like towels, a little rug, shower curtains and soap stand.

"What do you think Sehun?" Said Luhan

"Oh, I think it looks great."

Luhan nodded in agreement.

We walked out of the bathroom and found ourselves in the living room again. It even had tv as well.

I suddenly got a really exciting feeling. I've never thought about having like my own 'home' and this would be just like our little place. I looked around the living room again.

I think this is perfect. It just had so many little details. Like little cute plants placed on the on the windowsill, big and soft rug, book stand, image frames, lovely curtains.. everything was just perfect.

Grandma Haeun came over to us as we still looked around amazed.

"Actually, a couple lived here before, but they left  into a new house so they left all the furniture"

I don't know why but it made me a bit shy when she mentioned the word "couple".

"It's really pretty" said Luhan. He didn't even mind the fact this house really suited two lovers.

"I'll give you some time to think it through, I'll leave you my number so once you make up your mind just give me a call" She said smiling

I looked at Luhan and surprisingly he looked at me at the same time as if we both had the same thought in our minds.

And we did. We asked grandma Haeun if we could talk for a moment so she left us alone.

"Do you like it?" Luhan asked me

"Do you?"

"I think it's great. Like it fell from heaven to us, I don't think we'll find anything better than this , full furnitured and in a nice neighbourhood like this"

I completely agree with him.

"It feels nice here as well. Do you think it's expensive?"

Luhan scratched his head.

"Well, she said we can talk about the price and after all I think we have enough money"

I nodded.

Luhan looked around once more.

"So, do you really want to move in?"

"Do you?"

He laughed hitting my arm playfully.

We both decided it's a great opportunity for us so after a quick plan we talked through we called grandma Haeun over.

We decided to pay monthly and it turned out to be a lot cheaper than we expected.

I couldn't hide my excitement when she passed the keys over to us.

We got it. It's ours. Our own little place.

It was a feeling that couldn't be described. I finally started to feel more of an adult.

This house will give us both some independence. I couldn't stop thinking of all the different fun stuff we can do.

We could watch the tv how long we just wanted to, we could cook together, rest here after the training and we won't have to worry about anything.

But then again, I'll have to sort out myself somehow. I keep getting nervous when I'm next to Luhan, not in a bad way, it's not like i'm uncomfortable around him no, It's just that...he makes me like him. He makes me like him more and more and I don't know what to do.

When I look at him I just wish I could cuddle with him,  or his fluffy hair, feel his scent, peck his nose, touch his lips....

NO.

I have to stop.

I have to stop, or this will get out of control.

"Sehun?" I jumped a bit when Luhan's sweet voice called me, pulling me away from my thoughts.

"What's wrong? I've called your name two times"

"A-ah, s-sorry I just got lost in my thoughts for a moment"

"What do you think about moving in today?"

I looked at him in surprise.

"We haven't got much stuff to bring anyway."

"U-umm yeah sure"

Grandma Haeun gave us both a smile.

"I'm glad you kids like it" She said petting the kitten in her arms.

"Thank you again for everything" Said Luhan. We both bowed our heads to her

"It's really no problem, I hope you will enjoy your stay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We talked and laughed together for a little longer, me and Luhan got also invited for a cup of tea and cake by grandma Haeun next sunday.

She thanked us a good another couple of times about saving her 'kid' before leaving. We followed right after her to get our stuff from the hotel.

It was getting quite late so we gave up on the bubble tea. We wanted to enjoy and celebrate getting our own little place so we decided to spend this night unpacking our stuff and just enjoying the house.

It felt wonderful once we left the hotel. We got all our stuff and I  ordered a taxi while Luhan went to give the key back to reception.

I stood in front of the hotel with our suitcases when Luhan came back with a grin on his face.

"What's all this smiling about?"

He continued to smile.

"I'm just happy" He replied

Seeing him begin this cute I couldn't help but smile as well.

We stood there waiting for the taxi before Luhan broke the silence

"Have you packed everything?"

"Umm yeah I think so" I said checking my pockets and making sure we've got three suitcases with us.

"I  think you forgot about something"

I looked at him confused.

"What?"

He suddenly leaned closer to me.

I swear my heart nearly stopped when I felt his hot breath on my ear.

W-what is happening.

"Your pink blanket~" He whispered

I pushed him away hitting him countless times as he laughed like mad.

"I told you to stop talking about it! It's not even funny!! " He continued laughing while I kept hitting him.

This boy will drive me crazy one day. Firstly giving me a heart attack by hugging me because he's 'cold' and now this.

The sudden beep of a taxi interrupted me in taking out my violence on Luhan.

We both settled and got our stuff, making our way into the taxi.

"Just wait until we get home" I said