07

▸ Let's keep it a secret

Sehun P.O.V

 

It was really hard for me to fall asleep that night.

So many things happened and so many things were running through my head.

However Luhan’s warm beside me comforted me.  I felt quite strange at first. I never shared a bed with anyone before. But it felt nice. Hearing Luhan’s calm breathing and feeling his back pressed against mine, it felt good. I wish I could tell him how much thankful I am. I don’t know what would happen to me if not him. I would have no where to go. Well of course I can’t stay here forever, I already made him worry so much. I still have key’s to my house. When my dad will be at work tomorrow I’ll get my stuff from home and my bank card. I’ve got some savings so I might be able to rent a room somewhere.  I also will have to find some part time job… it will be hard to keep up along with the training but I can’t give up now. I made it,  I have to now carry on with my goal. Suddenly I felt my phone vibrate under my pillow.  The bright light which hit my eyes from the  screen made me see everything blurry. After finally my eyes adjusted to the light I saw that it’s my mum who’s calling.  I hesitated for a moment, I was a bit concerned about what she’ll say, what if it’s dad?  

I finally decided to pick it up. I pressed the phone against my ear without saying anything, waiting  for the person on the other line to speak first.

‘Sehun baby?’ It was mother’s voice.

I checked if Luhan is asleep before answering.  

‘Hi mom’ I whispered

‘Sweetheart I’m so sorry I’m calling right now but I had to wait for your father to fall asleep. Sehunie  baby where are you?? Is everything okay? Don’t tell me you’re sleeping somewhere on the street, Oh god I was so worried’

She was also whispering. Knowing her, she probably went to the kitchen so that dad won’t hear her even if he wakes up.

‘I’m fine. I’m with a friend, I’m in a safe place don’t worry’

‘Friend? What friend? Do I know her?’

I sighed

‘It’s a boy mum. He’s also a trainee at SM, he’s really nice to me.’

‘You didn’t tell me that you have a friend.’

I didn’t answer. Of course I didn’t tell her. It  embarrassing to even tell my mum that this is my first ever friend. My mum finally broke the long silence between us.

‘Sehun baby, come back home please..’

‘I won’t give up begin a singer just because that’s my father’s wish.’

‘Baby, I know begin a singer seems to you now like something so exciting and fun but when time passes you’ll realize it’s childish. It’s better to get a job which will provide you a future, so that you can keep a family. You don’t even know if you’ll become a singer anyway’

‘I thought you said you will support me with whatever my choice will be, you said you believe in me’

‘Yes, but maybe your father is right and you-’

‘You just don’t  understand do you?’ were the last words I said before hanging up. I didn’t feel like talking to her anymore. Well of course I love her but this talk was going no where. She was always the only person in my life that I could tell everything. And she was the one who always supported me. But now that she’s on his side I have no one left. I squeezed my eyes shut to keep the tears from falling.  I’ve been crying too much already.

Suddenly I heard Luhan. He was talking, wait no, it was more of a mumble. I had no idea what he was saying. I leaned a bit closer to him. He was still sleeping. I think he’s mumbling something in Chinese. I quietly laughed to myself. I can’t believe he manages to cheer me up even when he’s sleeping. He looked incredibly adorable when sleeping. His cute messy hair and puffy cheeks.

I couldn’t help myself but smile. Without having control of my hand I gently his warm cheek. When I realized what I was doing I quickly pulled my hand away. What the hell is wrong with you Sehun? I don’t think friends  supposed to do that kind of things. Before taking a last quick glance at Luhan’s precious face  I turned around with my back next to his and soon I finally fell asleep after the long day I had.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up feeling rested. I didn’t have a sleep like that since forever. It felt warm, comfy and nice.

I felt that  someone is wrapped around me from the back. My breath stopped for a moment when I realized it was Luhan. I slowly moved my head to see Luhan’s face pressed against my back.

He was hugging me so tightly I could barely move. Oh gosh, if he wakes up anytime soon it will be awkward for both us. I tried to move his hand but he wouldn’t let me move. How come he’s stronger than me? He looks 15 I thought his strength would be on the same level. I was wrong.

I made another attempt to free myself gently so I don’t wake him up but at the same time I’ll be able to move but I failed again.

‘Stop moving around’

My heart along with breath stopped. I-Is h-he awake??? He said it so clearly he couldn’t be sleeping otherwise he would say it in a mumble. But I could understand him completely. I could swear he just told me not to move around. I had to say something because If I’ll stay silent like this I’m sure he’ll be able to hear my heart which was beating like crazy.

‘L-luhan, what are y-you doing?..’ I managed to say

I tried not to sound awkward but I said it worse  than I thought I would.

‘It’s cold’

Was the only answer I got. As he spoke I could feel his breath on my back  as his face was still buried against it. He’s cold? He gives me a freaking HEART ATTACK  and freaking feels just because He’s cold?! I didn’t move an inch anymore.

I just lied there being hugged by this life ruiner.  It’s not that I feel bad being hugged by him or anything. It’s just that every time  he touches me, or it’s close to me I feel my stomach going upside down. I get all these kinds of fluffy tickling all over my body. And my heart beat speeds up unbelievably fast. All these things start to worry me.

And deeply inside I just prayed that all this things that I’m feeling  isn’t love...