20

▸ Let's keep it a secret

 

Luhan P.O.V


 

Well there goes that. Well done Luhan, you managed to mess things up yet again. You had a chance to get away without Sehun hating you but you just have to ruin everything. Nice job.

 

He must be so pissed, I am too scared to look at him. Okay Luhan, man up, you have to face him sooner or later. Oh god he is smiling no, he must hate me, what should I - wait what? Smiling? What?

 

I stare at the gentle smile on Sehun’s face and I can’t exactly comprehend why it’s there. What if he’s in shock? He is in shock. I broke Sehun. What the hell do I do???

 

“-eakin out.” Sehun  says something but I don’t hear it all do to my panicking.

 

“Huh?” Real eloquent Luhan.

 

“Stop freaking out.” Sehun repeats again, that smile still plastered on his face.

 

“You-you aren’t mad?”

 

“Mad? Why would I be mad?”

 

“Well I kissed you while you were drunk?” Okay this isn’t how this is supposed to go. Where is all the yelling?

 

“Yeah, and I dared you to do it. If anyone should be mad at someone, you should be mad at me.” Sehun says with a nod of his head like what he said was the most logical thing in the world. Well it’s not. Not at all.

 

I stare at him like he had just grown out another head. Why isn’t he angry? And why is he blushing?

 

“Umm - you um you liked it?” Sehun gathers the courage to ask.

 

“Huh?” I am confused, liked what? What is he talking about? This conversation is way too confusing for when I’m having a headache.

 

“The kiss. You said you liked it.” Sehun says looking expectantly at me. I said that? Well just great, managed to let that slip out as well.

 

“I -well -umm - you see uhh well-” I can’t form a proper answer cuz I honestly don’t know what to answer him. Should I just tell the truth?

 

“Cuz I wouldn’t mind umm you know, giving it a try again.” Sehun interrupts my musings.

 

“Giving what a try again?” I ask with a frown. He gives a short laugh.

 

“The kiss.”

 

“What? W-why would you want that?” I was not expecting that. Sehun blushes even more and averts his eyes to the bed.

 

“Well um I don’t remember the - umm the kiss from last night. And I want to try well because maybe I might - I might like it as well.”

 

I stare at him wide eyed and frozen in shock. Is he saying what I am think he is saying? It can’t be. Can it? Oh god I hope it can.

 

Sehun’s gaze is glued to the floor and he goes silent. I sit there for a good minute debating whether or not I should really kiss him again. At one point I come close to chickening out and running away. But I crush the fear and decide that if I’m not gonna be brave about this then no one is, and then the chance of us ever being - being together will be lost. And I really don’t want that chance to be lost.

 

We are facing each other on the bed so it only takes a little lean for me to get close to Sehun. But I don’t kiss him immediately. My eyes search his face for any signs of reluctance or fear or hate or disgust but I can’t find them. I wish he would look at me, but his eyes are cast downward.

 

Deciding that I’ve done enough of stalling I lean in even more and find the familiar texture and warmth of his lips.

 

But this kiss is nothing like the one from last night. Whilst the previous night I could get lost in the alcohol induced haze, now I can feel the pressure of reality closing around us. We aren’t doing this because of alcohol. We are doing this because there is a chance for this to become more. A lot more. And the pressure of making a mistake causes me to be tentative, hesitant, fearful, and Sehun is much the same.  

 

I push against his lips a little harder and Sehun responds. This kiss is a lot more gentle than the previous one as well. We are testing this out. And even though this kiss is just slightly more than a simple peck, I find that I am enjoying it just as much, if not more than the other one.

 

After another few presses and pecks, I move away and look at Sehun. His eyes are closed and the most adorable looking blush is covering his face. But he still says nothing and I start fearing that he didn’t like the kiss.

 

“S-Sehun?”

 

He finally looks up and he has a small smile gracing his lips.

 

“I- I think I liked it.”

 

“You think?”

 

 

“No, I- I’m sure. I liked it. A lot.”

 

He liked it. Sehun liked it. Sehun liked the kiss. Sehun liked the kiss that I gave him. Sehun liked my kiss.

 

And my brain short circuited.

 

“Luhan?”

 

“You liked it.”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“You liked it.”

 

“Yeah I liked it. I think we went over that already.”

 

 

“Shut up. It’s not easy to process this.”

 

“I can only imagine, with your old man brain and all. And the hangover can’t be helping it function.”

 

“Old man brain? You little brat.” I hit Sehun on the shoulder for even daring to say that I am old.

 

“No no no you are not old don’t kill me.” he tries to sound scared but I can see he is struggling not to laugh.

 

“I have to kill you. You have crossed the line this time Sehun.” I say with an evil smirk on my face as I push him off the bed. He falls down with a yelp and a thud.

 

I lean over the bed to find him glaring at me.

 

“Why did you do that?”

 

“Weeeeeeell. You needed to be punished but I decided that I couldn’t kill you because you might be useful.” I say and now I am the one struggling not to laugh.

 

He sits up staring at me. “Useful how?”

 

“ Well I don’t know. You are pretty tall and if I get rid of you, I won’t be able to reach the top shelf of the cupboard without climbing onto a chair.”

 

“Is that it?”

 

“And there won’t be anyone to make me food before I get home from work.”

 

“And nothing else?”

 

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand there won’t be anyone to give kisses to. Well of course, only if a certain anyone agrees.” I say as I move closer to Sehun and he does the same.

 

“And what exactly does that certain anyone has to agree to?”

 

“Well to being my boyfriend of course.” He stays quiet and the fear of him rejecting me grips at my heart again. Well that is till he closes the gap between us. It’s just a quick peck but the meaning of it has my heart soaring.

 

“Is that a yes?”

 

“Of course it’s a yes. I would be mad to say no.”

 

“Well then I am glad that you are not mad.” I say with a laugh.

 

“Yeah, me too.” Sehun gives me a bright smile before standing up. “I should call the trainer and your boss to tell them we will be having another day off.”

 

“Okay. But tomorrow we go back to training and I go back to work. We can’t afford missing anymore days.”

 

“I agree.” Sehun says as he goes out of the room in search of his phone.

 

I watch him go as feeling of happiness overflow me.


Sehun said yes!