25

▸ Let's keep it a secret

Sehun P.O.V:

 

We’ve had not full 15 minutes to get ready.

Somehow, both me and Luhan managed to oversleep all of our alarms. I guess we were just really tried because it’s usually either me or Luhan who wakes up a bit earlier before the alarm goes on and makes sure that the other one of us wakes up.

This time we both failed which resulted in skipping breakfast this morning and hurrying to SM’s building.

Through the whole time since we woke  up we didn’t even talk properly because of the rush  and I pouted when me and Luhan had to say bye because we both have to go in different practise rooms now. It was quite depressing that I won’t see him until evening and even then we will both be tired again and go sleep.

“Hey, what’s with that face? You’ll get wrinkles” Laughed Luhan. He was about to head to his practise room but  I was holding his wrist not wanting to let him go.

“Sehun come on, don’t act like a little baby, go,go otherwise you’ll be late”

“I will miss you” I said frowning even more.

Luhan sighed and came closer to me. “I will as well. But be a good boy and do your best at the training. If you do I’ll have a surprise for you”

The frown from my face disappeared immediately.

“What surprise?”

Luhan laughed softly. “If I’ll tell you it won’t be a surprise dummy. Now go, I have to go as well, we don’t want to be late”

I’ve let go of his hand and I quickly glance at receptionist woman, she wasn’t looking in our direction as she was busy talking through phone and looking at some papers. I took this quick opportunity and I grabbed Luhan’s hand again and pulled him closer to me to give him a quick kiss.

Luhan blushed slightly revealing his rosy pink cheeks.

“That will make my day a lot better” He smiled charmingly. “now go” he said and pushed me gently in the direction which I have to go in.

Remembering that Luhan said he’ll have a surprise for me if I won’t linger anymore I quickly gave him a last wave and we both separated to our practise rooms.

As I walked inside, everyone was already there. Luckily the trainer didn’t arrive yet.

Jongin is the first person to wave to me. I give him a smile and put my bag where the others are and I join him by sitting on the floor beside him.

“You okay?” He asks as he stretches his arms. He always does that before the practise.

“Yea thanks” I reply.

I look over at Baekhyun and Chanyeol, they must be close together as I always see them talking to each other and they always follow one another. But they both seem nice and  friendly. I got to meet them a little bit more and I guess I’ll get to be close to everyone since we’ll be seeing each other every day from now on.

“You and Luhan are close huh?” Jongin’s  sudden question pull’s me away from my thoughts and I look at him surprised.

“W-what?” I ask a bit confused with his question.

“You two come together and go out together” He says continuing with his little stretching exercise.

“Ah.. yeah well we live together” I say trying not to sound too obvious or suspicious in any way.

“I see” Jongin replied simply.

We didn’t get to carry on with our conversation as the trainer came in.

We all stood up and bowed greeting him with a group “good morning.”

“Today we’re doing something a bit different. You all worked really hard yesterday in memorizing the choreography so today will be a little bit more chilled. We will head over to a studio where you will get your makeup and hair done for a teaser photoshoot with snsd members”

The room filled with cheers and  joy once but the trainer  quickly quieted everyone down.

“Even though it’s a photoshoot it still means you have to work hard. Do your best” He finishes and walks off with a smile.

Once he leaves the room once again everyone starts to talk.

“Did you hear that? I think I’m going to die if I’ll see Taeyeon” says Jongin and he closes his eyes dreamingly thinking about the photoshoot.

I know all the member from snsd. Everyone knows them, they are really popular and I heard nearly all of their songs that got played in the tv.

Of course I’m happy and extremely grateful. It’s a great opportunity to meet them personally and work with them but I can’t express my happiness the same way as Jongin and others. Because to them their looks mattered whilst in my case, I’m not really interested in their appearance.

“Who do you like?” Asked Jongin, once again unexpectedly pulling me away from my thoughts.  

“Huh?”

Jongin laughs at me because one again I was so by my thoughts I completely didn’t get a word he said.

“I asked who out of snsd you like” He repeated.

Who I like? Who do I like? What am I supposed to say? All of the members names ran through my head but I couldn’t pick one. I don’t really have a favourite but It will be strange if I say that to Jongin.  Hmmm… I’ll don’t do that often but I’ll judge by face

“Jessica” I replied. Even though she isn’t my favourite, I don’t have a favourite to start off with but I think she’s pretty and I heard her name a lot because most of my boy friends at school liked her.

“I like her too” Jongin replied and I laughed

“I thought you like Taeyeon” I said teasingly.

“I like them all” Jongin said and he joined me in laughing.

Soon after we had to change rooms again and get our makeup and hair done.

Baekhyun, who was sitting next to me while we had our makeup applied amused me with his endless taking of selfies.

I gasped a bit when the stylist was done.

I seriously looked like a celebrity or a k-pop star right now.

And this was actually my first time wearing makeup as well.

My face became a lot brighter with the foundation I had on and my eyes looked sharper with the thin eyeliner on top of my eye lids.

My hair was pulled back and I really couldn’t recognize myself at first.

It was embarrassing to act like Baekhyun but I had to take a picture for Luhan to see later on. I was afraid that after all the photoshooting and once I’ll come back home the makeup will be gone.

Then, we got clothes to change into.  

After that, once everything was ready we headed over to the room in which the photoshoot will take place. Snsd members were already there, however there was only 4 of them. Jessica and Taeyeon were also there.

We all introduced ourselves and bowed to each other.

I glanced over at Jongin from the corner of my eye when he shook hands with Taeyeon. I could see that he's holding his emotions by the way he bit his lower lip and from looking at him I had to do the same but to hold back my laughter.        

Chanyeol was the first one to have a photoshoot. While me and jongin ate snacks, Baekhyun cheered on Chanyeol telling him that  he looks handsome or that the position he stands in looks good. It was a great scene to look at and laugh. I really couldn't wait to see Luhan and tell him everything.

Suddenly the photographer called me. "Sehun could you stand over there with Jessica?"                  

I quickly stuffed the cookie I had in my hand  into my mouth and stood up "mbhyeah" I said trying to swallow the cookie as a whole.

Jongin raised patted me on the back as a encouragement to do well.

We both bowed to each other once again. Jessica was dressed in a black dress with the exact pattern that I and the others had on either our suits or accessories.                                           

"Jessica can you put your arm through Sehun's?" Asked the photographer.

It felt a bit awkward at first but I did my best to act naturally and to look good in the photos.         

The photographer took quite a lot of us, telling us what positions to change into each time.

At the end we did a few group photos of all of us together. And at the end of the day I honestly had fun. I realized that when the photoshoot was over. While everyone was packing their stuff away and leaving Jongin managed to catch Taeyeon and asked her if they can take a selfie together. I looked at them while packing my stuff  when suddenly someone touched my arm i jupmed a little to see Jessica. "I just wanted to say thank you, you worked really hard today" she said with a bright smile.

"Ah, no really it's been great to be able to work with you" i said giving a little bow.

"I hope we can get to know each other more since we'll be working a lot together"

I replied to her with a smile and along with the other members, she left before me.                       

Once I finished packing all my stuff together I hurried to pick up Luhan from his practise room and walk him off to work because before we separate again I will have to tell him everything about today. I got even more excited when I remembered that he said he'll have a surprise for me if I'll work hard.    

I waited for him to come out of the practise room with a grin on my face.