21

▸ Let's keep it a secret

Sehun P.O.V:

 

I really can’t believe it.

Luhan is mine now. He’s my boyfriend.

If I’m just dreaming, then I’ll murder anyone who will dare to  wake me up.

Words would never be able to express my happiness right now.

The boy I was in love with for so long loves me back.

I never believed things like that happen in real life I alway thought it’s only in movies.

But it’s true. Luhan is now officially my boyfriend, my life is complete.

We will have to go back to training tomorrow and our life will have a busy schedule again so I’ll use today to spend as much time as I can with him. The training ends soon. We got a letter that we have 2 weeks left before they’ll pick people who will debut.

I’m not going to lie, I am afraid. I always try my best and so does Luhan but there is many trainees that work even harder than us. And they didn’t even told us yet about how many members there is going to be in the band SM is creating. If one of us debuts and the other doesn’t … then our time to spend together will be even more limited than it’s already and I really don’t want that.

But it’s not time for worrying yet. Today is the last day we got  away with the training and Luhan’s job. So I don’t want to waste this precious time.

I left Luhan in the bedroom and I decided to make him a breakfast. That’s the best cure for a hangover and I don’t want Luhan to walk around with a headache. I’m not the best cooker so I decided on something quick and easy;

pancakes to be exact. If my amazing art skills let me I’ll make a heart out of nutella on them as well. I got out all the things I need and through the whole process the stupid smile that appeared on my face when Luhan asked me to be his boyfriend didn’t leave my face even up till now. My cheeks started hurting from keeping this smile up for so long but I just couldn’t stop. While I was making the masterpiece pancakes of mine I suddenly jumped when I felt no one elses but Luhan’s hands wrap around my wait. He hugged me from the back resting his head on me.

“What are you dooooing?~” He asked. He doesn’t even have to do aegyo to look or sound cute, he already freaking is.

“I tried begin a lovely boyfriend but you pabo had to ruin my plan. Which was to make you a surprise and bring you breakfast. You ruined everything.”

I couldn’t see Luhan’s expression because he was still back hugging me but I heard him chuckle against my skin quietly.

“Well then I’ll pretend I didn’t know about it and I’ll act as if I’m really surprised hm? ”

“That’s not the same thing”

I was nearly done. Decoration them with nutella was the last thing to do.

Luhan pulled away from me and looked at the pancakes I’ve made.

“You at it” He said looking at them. Well yes they weren’t accurate much and a few were burned but that’s just not nice what he said.

“Thanks” I muttered whilst reaching to the cupboard to get nutella out.

“I’m only kidding Sehun~ Don’t get offended I love them honestly”

I wasn’t offended by that. I know they but maybe If I’ll play begin angry at him that’d be fun.

I said nothing in regards to what Luhan said and I’ve started to decorate the pancakes by drawing hearts on each of them.

“Sehun?” Asked Luhan. He was looking at me but I didn’t look at him back I kept my straight face on begin into the role of a cold guy.

Luhan pouted at how I ignored him.

“Sehun don’t ignore me. I said I was joking come on, your pancakes are amazing really.”

He fell for it. Brilliant

Not giving up on my trick I continued acting as if Luhan wasn’t in this room .

Deep in my soul I was laughing my off like crazy because he actually thinks I’m mad at him, oh god that’s fun.

Suddenly Luhan took the nutella jar away from my hands. I looked at him in confusion.  

“I didn’t finish decorating them” I said coldly trying my best not to fail at my role.

“It’s my turn now” He said. He grabbed one of the pancake and placed it in front of him. He dipped his finger into the jar and used the chocolate to draw on the pancake. I looked carefully at his drawing trying to guess what is it.

“Look,” He said “This is you.” He showed me the pancake and I failed miserably with my ‘cold’ character because I immediately  burst out in laughter after seeing his creation.

He drew my angry face. And it was so accurate and perfect that  it could be hung up next to Van Gogh’s work at the museum. Honestly, all he did was draw a pair of crossed eyes, thin  nose and basically a grumpy face that looked exactly like me.

“Okay you win. I was trying to be angry at you but that’s impossible” I said slightly embarrassed with the fact that I gave up on the cold image just because of Luhan’s silly drawing.

“You’ve been really  mean for ignoring me Oh Sehun.” Said Luhan.

“Oh was I? Then what was you for saying my cooking skills ?”

“Honest” He replied with a cheeky smile.

“You little-” I didn’t finish my sentence because I attacked Luhan.

He fell on the floor under my weight and height when I jumped at him.

“Okay okay I’m sorry just stop!’’ He managed to  say or more like yell, trying to defend himself as I tickled him.

I finally stopped because otherwise he would be out of breath and that would be no good. I don’t want to murder my boyfriend, yet.

I looked at the hopeless boy under me trying to catch his breath.

The sunlight from the window was shining permanently at his face. I couldn’t stop staring. His each beautiful face feature was highlighted by the sunrise. And his lips especially looked   outrageously  gorgeous. I admire him for another moment before asking;

“Can I kiss you?”

Luhan blinked at me. “Are you really asking me for a permission?”

“Sorry. I’m not used to this.”

“Well, you will have to start begin. Don’t ask me pabo. Kiss me whenever you want to”

Without needing anymore words I leaned to kiss him.  I kiss him instantly, smashing my lips against his which catches Luhan in a bit of surprise because he expected a gentle one. However he responds by wrapping his arms around my neck and tangling his fingers in my hair. He pulled them whenever I bit his lips too hard. I slide a tongue into his mouth and for a while we wrestle for dominance which unfortunately Luhan wins. I waste no time in exploring his mouth, running my tongue over every inch of flesh I could reach.

It seemed like this kiss lasted forever. And inside my head it really did.


 

We’ve spend this day having fun and it was really nice. The weather was great which also cheered up the atmosphere  but it really went too fast and before we could realize it was already evening. After having breakfast together (of course Luhan couldn’t stop himself about making jokes about my cooking but he quickly stopped after begin threaten with tickles again).

Then, we went shopping because our fridge was almost empty. I blushed like crazy when as we walked Luhan suddenly locked his fingers with mine. We walked all the way to the market and back holding hands and that was the best thing ever. After shopping was done we visited grandma Haeun. We didn’t plan to stay long but we’ve managed to stay over till evening. She made dinner and she wouldn’t let us miss it and then she told us all about her past job as a seamstress and time just flew by. We’ve said almost a hundreds of ‘good night’, ‘see ya’ and ‘take care’ before finally leaving. And as we got to our apartment we had to start preparing for bed.  I was setting my alarm clock while Luhan was in the bathroom.

“Sehuuuun”

“Yeeeaaah?” I yell back.

“Could you come here for a minute?”

I follow the voice that come out from  the bathroom.  Without knocking I come in but I close my eyes almost immediately when I saw Luhan standing  under the shower. His back faced me but I dared not to look.

“W-what the hell Luhan? You could have told me you’re in the shower!” I say still covering my eyes with my hand. I was probably more embarrassed than he was. If he even was..

“My back itches” He says simply.

“Your back what? Luhan you’re dumb. Did you really call me here just because your back itches??” My eyes were still closed for the whole time.

“Aissh~you don’t understand  I can’t concentrate on showering it’s annoying and I can’t reach that spot”

“And what? Y-you want me to do it??”

“Well yes?”

Is he teasing me? He must be teasing me. That evil little brat,  he is doing that on purpose I can bet. He is teasing me.

I make no move towards him. Nor I open my eyes.

“Sehun are you shy?” He asks suddenly

SHY? AM I SHY? Well no Luhan of course not why would I be shy WHEN YOU’RE STANDING IN FRONT OF ME.

I don’t answer to that either.

“Agggh Sehun this itching is really bad please hurry”

I gulp and I slowly remove my hand that covers my eyes. I try my best to keep my eyes up.

Look at his back Sehun. Do not look at his do not- DAAAMN THAT IS A ONE FINE . No, do not look  down. I bit my bottom lip nervously when I finally reach him.

“W-where exactly does it itch you?’’

Down here he points with his finger. Below his spine  just near his freaking damn cheek. I blush deep red when I touch his body. I gently start to  scratch that one spot he directed me to trying my very best not to look on his . And oh god it is not easy.

“A bit Harder” He says

WHAT THE HELL IS HE  THINKING. I scratch him a bit harder this time and Luhan arches his back a bit. Why is he doing this to me . why

“D-did it stop now?”  I ask knowing that I really can’t handle this anymore.

“Yeah, thanks” Luahn says as if nothing just happened.

With that I quickly rush out from the bathroom closing the door behind me. I fall  on the bed and burry my face in the pillow. What the hell did just happened.

Why would he do that? That is not nice, that is very not nice of him. I nearly died there.

And now my mind has been invaded by this one image which will haunt me for god know’s how long.

Luhan’s fabulous .

 
 
A/N:
Heeeey all! We both just wanted thank you all so much for the support and for reading this story of course!
We haven't even noticed the amount of subscribers we reached and we are extremely thankful to you all!  ^^
Your comments also give us joy and we enjoy reading them so please continue to love our story and leave comments behind ~
Lot's of love :"3