27

▸ Let's keep it a secret

Sehun P.O.V:

 

Usually it’s either me or Luhan that wakes up first and then wakes up the other.

This morning however, surprisingly, both of us somehow woke up at the same time.

As I slept I was facing Luhan and we both magically managed to open our eyes at the same time. I smiled warmingly at his morning face and he just as lovingly, returned the smile.

“Good morning” I whispered wrapping my arms around him and bringing his body closer to mine because I soon as I woke up cold chills invaded my body.

Luhan didn’t protest so I’m guessing he’s also a bit cold.

He responded to my ‘good morning’ by a kiss which I loved so much.

Feeling his lips gently caressing my own and his warm little tongue inside my mouth was something that no words can describe. It got me a little bit more warmer as well.

Unfortunately, like any other humans we have to breathe so our kiss had to stop.

As if a lightning hit me I suddenly remembered something. The realization was so sudden that even Luhan got scared at how my body jumped up on the bed. Before he got to ask me what’s wrong I grabbed my phone which was lying on the little nightstand beside me.

“What’s gotten into you?” Asked Luhan looking at how I smiled stupidly at my phone.

“I wanted to show you something yesterday but because of that surprise I completely forgot.”

“Did you have to jump like that? I thought you were having a heart attack !”

His ‘telling-off’ voice mixed with worriendes was the cutest thing ever.

Well okay, the cutest thing right after Luhan himself.

“Okay sorry but you have to see this” I show him the photo I took yesterday before the photoshoot.

Luhan looked at the picture but said nothing and from his expression I couldn’t read if he’s that impressed and he can’t get his words out or if he’s that disappointed with how I looked.

“Are you’re not going to say anything?” I asked after a good while of silence and just him staring at the picture.

“Sehun, you look wow.” Okay. I guess then that he didn’t speak because of how impressed he is.

“Is that all you have to say?” I laughed

“I couldn’t recognize you at first. You really do look like an idol here just.. wow”

“Oh, and who was it last night that mocked me about my vocabulary?” I said laughing even more.

“Shut up” He puffed his cheeks out a bit and I couldn’t stop myself but squeeze him tightly.

We fell back down to our backs on the bed but I didn’t stop hugging luhan. Or actually more like not letting him breathe.

“S-sehun” He panted but I just couldn’t let him go. I wanted to squeeze all the sweetnesses from him and kiss his cute little face all over. But after a good minute of torture I think he had enough so I let him go. He started to gasp for air and so did I but from too much laughter.

“What was that? Did you try to kill me??” He managed to say

“No. You’re just too cute to handle”

“Sehun do not call me cute. I am not cute”

“The more you say that the more cutter you get” I

“Well, let me remind you who as a child had a favourite blanket which was pink.

“Luhan it was purple!”

“The more you say it the least I believe it” He showed me his tongue after ironically using my own words back at me.

We lied on the bed for a moment and just stared at the ceiling.

Luhan lied very close to me as I could feel his warm body next to mine and hear his now normal breath near my ear.

“How did the training go exactly? You just said it was exhausting but from that picture I see you had some fun as well huh? “ Asked Luhan changing the subject and interrupting the silence.

“Well I was planning to tell you everything yesterday when you come back home but I fell asleep and then you made that surprise and it all fell out from my head but yes I had some fun as well. Instead of a ordinary training, we went for a photoshoot with Snsd sunbaenim’s. The funniest thing was Baekhyun. Oh god, you should see him after he had his make up done, he couldn’t take his eyes of the mirror” I laughed. I looked at Luhan but he didn’t laugh along with me.

“What’s wrong?” I asked noticing his blank face.

“I guess you’ll be working a lot with Snsd now” He said it so quietly that I bet he didn’t want me to hear it.

However my hearing is really good.

“Umm yea, but what’s worng with th- Wait. Luhan. Are you.. jealous???”

His face immediately turned red.

“Of course not! Are you stupid? I’m happy for you to be doing so well and begin able to work with our sunbaenim’s. I know it’s work. I am not jealous.”

“Then what’s the problem?” He was quiet for a moment.

“Well.. it’s just that..I mean, I guess you must have came out really good in these pictures..That face I-I mean your makeup looked very handsome on you as well and..” I only got half of what he’s saying.

“So basically you’re worried because I’m very good looking right?’’ I laughed.

“Sehun! That is not funny I’m being serious!”

“Okay. Well you know, all snsd members are really pretty, but no one is as beautiful as you”

“Hmph” Was all he said and he turned around so that I was now facing his back.

I laughed quietly because even when he pretends to be mad at me it makes me love him even more. I moved closer to him and wrapped my arm around him.

“Also, I am not interested in them because there’s only one person who I belong to. Im his and only his” I whispered to his ear biting on it lightly.

I couldn’t see his face but I am 100% sure he’s smiling right now.

I moved my lips down his neck trailing kisses all over. He didn’t respond so I stopped.

“Are you still angry at me?”

“Of course I’m not angry dummy. I wasn’t angry in the first place. I just wanted you to tell me all of those sweet stuff” He laughed.

“Cheeky brat”

He turned around to face me this time.

“hey, who are you calling a brat? Have some respect to someone older than you”

“Okay grandpa”

We both started laughing and before he could say anything back I attacked his lips.

As we kissed, to get a better access to his face, instead of lying down I got him on top of me so that he was sat on my lap.

Our lips however didn’t separate even for a second. We both kissed each other hungrily. My hands which were wrapped around Luhan’s neck were now in his soft hair messing them up.

Luhan noticing that I need some breath moved his lips away from mine but he then started to give me kisses on my neck. He found one spot on which he started to on. My eyes closed from delight and I’ve placed my hands on Luhan’s tights as he carried on with and kissing onto the skin on my neck.

I don’t know why but I got a very strong urge to take his shirt off. I moved my hands up his shirt and I’ve started to gently scratch his back. Luhan moved his lips back to mine and this kiss was a lot more sloppy than the other.

I felt as if something woke up inside my body.

My heart was beating like crazy and I’m sure my body temperature has gone up. I was really close to taking his shirt off completely when suddenly our alarm went on scaring both of us.

Luhan jumped away from shock and I quickly got up to turn the loud irritating sound off. It was time for us to start getting ready for training. After I turned off the alarm I felt like our bedroom had fallen into awkwardness.

I really had no idea what to say and my face flushed bright pink just at the thought of what just happened. I really felt like touching him back then. No stop Sehun I shook my head to get these thoughts out of my mind.

“D-do you want to use the bathroom first?”

I wanted to facepalm myself after saying this. That was the most stupid thing to say at this moment but I really needed something cold to drink to cool my body down and I had to say something to get rid of this awful silence.

“A-ah sure” He replied quickly getting up from the bed and he disappeared in less than a second.

I really can’t believe how quickly he changed back into his shy and cute, innocent self.

Well, to be honest I feel very shy now as well. It’s stupid because, I mean after all we are together but I’m just kind of embarrassed to look into his eyes right now. Oh thank god the alarm rang before anything serious happened.

I went to the kitchen to drink something and using the time Luhan was in the bathroom I’ve made some breakfast for him.

I wasn’t hungry myself so I made it just for him.

As soon as he got out of the bathroom without a word I went in and he went into the kitchen.

I wanted to dig a hole and hide in it. On our way to the training we were silent for most of the time but I realized it’s stupid to act this way, I mean nothing happend.

So I started a subject and Luhan went along with it. After entering the building I gave Luhan a hug before we had to separate.

“Sehun!” He called as I was about to walk off.

“Hmm?”

“Y-your neck” He said quietly

“My neck what?” I glanced at the mirror in the reception.

I had two very visible, red lovebites on my neck.

“Luhan I’ll kill you!”

“You’ll be fine, just don’t show off your neck” he said with a wink and then he was gone.

Just don’t show off your neck?? How am I supposed to not to show off my neck ?!

I haven’t got a scarf to wear! And even if I would it’s not normal to wear a winter scarf during dance practise!

I sighed and headed towards my practise room. I had two problems on my head right now.

To make an excuse if someone asks me about the lovebites on my neck and to control my thoughts as there was only one thing on my mind.

Luhan.