The Party Part 2: Dancing and Truth or Dare

Off Stage

I am so sorry about the late update, I've been really busy with school so I didn't have time to write and I didn't really know what to write. Well, enjoy this chapter! ^-^

 

Tao’s POV

“Hyung, how could you forget us?” An offended voice says in the doorway and it’s the rest of Bigbang.

“Sorry guys.” GD says.

“Can we join the party?” Taeyang asks. Kai nods. “If the pairs don’t fit, you don’t have to include us, but we want to dance.” He says.

“Well, apart from Seunghyun here.” Seungri smirks.

“Yah!” T.O.P says. Jonghyun quickly writes their names down on a paper and throws them in a hat.

“But before we do that, why don’t we have a dance first?” Jonghyun asks. We all nod. “Not all will be dancing and the partners are chosen randomly.” He adds.

“Tiffany, you’re with…” He picks out a piece of paper, “You’re with Seungri.” I glower at him but he’s too busy with smiling at Tiffany, which makes me scowl even more. I can see Baekhyun looking nervously between him and I, “Then we have Jessica and…Daesung.” Jonghyun’s expression darkens, “And then we’ve got Krystal and Taeyang…” I don’t listen to the rest. I get up and go over to the food stand and grab a handful of cherries. The couples get up and go over to the dance floor as Justin Bieber’s Baby comes on.

“Who chose this?” Amber asks, “It’s not exactly a couple’s dancing song.” She continues.

“I think I’ve got Spotify on shuffle but let’s just deal with it.” Jonghyun says through gritted teeth glaring at Daesung who already has his hand on Jessica’s waist. I look at Seungri and see that he’s doing the same with Tiffany and I grit my teeth, just then TTS’s Baby Steps comes on and Tiffany’s face brightens up as she silently sings along to it and slow dances with Seungri. After I finish the cherries I get a bunch of strawberries; Tiffany’s favourite food. After a few songs Leona Lewis’ Better in Time comes on and I can see Jonghyun get up and cut in between Daesung and Jessica, which gives me an idea. I grab another strawberry and walk over to Seungri. I tap his shoulder.

“May I cut in?” I ask. He nods and steps aside. I place both hands lightly on her waist.

“Hey.” She smiles.

“Hey, I have something for you. Open wide.” I pop the strawberry in .

“Oh! Thank you.” She blushes.

“You like them so much that I should start calling you Strawberry.” I smirk.

“Really Edison?” She says even redder.

“Why not? It’s small, sweet, and red like you.” I say.

“I am not small.” She grumbles.

“To me you are.” I grin.

“At least I’m sweet.” She smiles, oh right, I called her sweet. I think.

“Yeah maybe.” She punches me on the arm. “I’m kidding.” I spin her around once.

“You better be.” She says.

“Is that a threat?” I raise my eyebrows.

“Maybe, maybe not.” She smiles innocently.

“Okay, time for truth or dare.” Kai announces. We all sit down in circle except Baekhyun.

“Bacon, what are you doing?” D.O asks.

“I'm looking for cameras, remember when we found some last week?” He replies.

“Oh yeah, keep looking especially if we’re going to be spilling our secrets.” D.O says getting up as well as the rest of EXO.

“Found one.” I hold up a small microphone.

“Step on it.” Kris says and I do.

“How do they get this stuff?” I ask.

“Who knows.” Suho says. We find thirteen more and then we get back to the circle.

“Why do they do that?” Taeyeon asks.

“I don’t know.” Chen says. “But let’s continue with the game.” He spins the spinner in the middle.

“I wanted to do that.” Sehun says fake pouting.

“You big baby.” Seohyun laughs as the spinner lands on her.

“Okay, truth or dare?” Chen asks.

“Dare.” She says.

“Brave maknae aren’t we?” Yuri teases.

“Alright, I dare you to…hug Sehun.” He says. She does and both separate blushing.

“My turn.” She spins it and it lands on Amber. “Truth or dare?” She asks.

“Truth.” Amber says.

“Who’s your favourite boy group?” She asks. All the boys lean forward.

“VIXX.” She says and we slump back.

“Aw.” GD pouts. Amber spins the spinner again and it lands on Taeyeon.

“Truth or dare?” Amber asks.

“Dare.” Taeyeon says.

“Do the chicken dance.” Amber says and we all laugh. Taeyeon gets up and does it, which has us all laughing even harder.

“We should’ve filmed that.” Yoona says. Taeyeon spins the spinner and it lands on Kris.

“Truth or dare?” She asks.

“Truth.” He says.

“Who is your favourite member in SNSD?” She asks.

“Sooyoung.” Kris blushes slightly and so does Sooyoung. He spins the spinner and it lands on me.

“Truth or dare?” He asks.

“Dare.” I say.

“I dare you to kiss the person you like the most on the cheek.” He smirks.