Surprise Guests

Off Stage

Tao’s POV

*Next day

I pick my phone up and see that it’s Mushroom calling. “Hey Shroom.” I smile.

“Now I’m Shroom, really Panda?” She huffs.

“Yep.” I say.

“I just called to see how you were.” She says.

“I’m a lot better than yesterday, the soup helped.” I say.

“Did you know One Directions coming to Korea?” She asks, barely avoiding a squeal.

“No I didn’t, when did you hear that?” I ask. Is she a Directioner? Please don’t be. I frown.

“This morning when I woke up.” She says.

“From who?” I ask.

“Our Manager.” She says.

“Does that mean that they’re coming to the SM building or something?” I ask.

“Yeah it does.” She says excitedly. Oh great. I silently groan.

“When are they coming?” I ask.

“Today!” She says.

“What?!” I sputter.

“What’s happened?” Luhan appears in the doorway I hold my hand up.

“So I’m guessing you’ll be coming here?” I laugh slightly.

“Well duh!” She laughs.

“I’ll see you then.” I say.

“See you!” She hangs up.

“So what’s going on?” Luhan asks.

“One Direction is coming here today.” I moan.

“To the SM building?” He asks and I nod. “Why?”

“Who knows.” I shrug.

“I hope they don’t steal the girls hearts.” He says.

“I hope so too. But I also hope that the sasaengs don’t get them, they have crazy fans too but not like these.” I shake my head.

“Maybe you’re right.” He says.

“I think we should tell everyone, so they’re prepared.” I say standing up. The reactions I got were mostly annoyed “What?!”’s. I go over to Baekhyun’s room and knock on the door.

“Come in.” He says. I open the door, SNSD’s I Got a Boy is playing silently and I see the shelf he’s got filled with their albums and the wall with lots of SNSD posters; a typical fanboy.

“Did you hear about One Direction coming to the SM building?” I ask.

“What?!” The ninth “What?!” I’ve gotten today.

“Yeah, and they’re coming today.” I grimace.

“They better not try to get in with the girls.” He clenches his teeth.

“Hopefully the fangirls don’t try to get them.” I counter.

“You’re right.” He shrugs, “Oh right, you’re album.” He grabs a pink album with Tiffany on it.

“Thanks.” I smile.

“Lets get ready for the English.” Baekhyun laughs a bit. I leave the room and put my new album on my shelf face down. I turn around and see Tiffany coming down the hall.

“Hey!” She speeds up a bit and hugs me. “Glad to see you on your feet.” She says.

“I agree.” I hug her back. “So are you excited for today?” I ask her.

“Yeah, you?” She asks.

“Maybe.” I shrug.

“I'm guessing you’re a Directioner.” I say.

“A mutual one, and it’s always exciting if a world famous group comes to you’re company.” She says.

“I guess.” I say.

 “It’s time to meet One Direction guys!” She shouts and the rest of EXO come out.

“We are SO excited.” Kai grumbles.

“It’ll be fine.” Kris mutters under his breath. We go down the stairs and meet the rest of SNSD, SHINee, and f(x). The girls are all excited and the guys are grumbling.

“We’re lucky there are only five of them and fourteen of the girls.” Jonghyun says.

“What of the girls?” Seohyun asks.

“Nothing.” He says.

“It’s a good thing there are seventeen guys as well.” Sehun says. One Direction enters the room.

“Hello One Direction!” We all bow.

“Hey guys.” The guy with curly brown hair says. “I’m Harry, this is Zayn, Liam, Louis, and Niall.” He points to the other four boys.

“Hi, I’m Jessica, this is Tiffany, Sooyoung, Seohyun, Sunny, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Yoona, Krystal, Amber, Luna, Sulli, Victoria, Jonghyun, Minho, Key, Taemin, Onew, Suho, Baekhyun, D.O, Chanyeol, Sehun, Kai, Chen, Xiumin, Luhan, Lay, Kris, and Tao.” She points at us. The guy Zayn has his eyes on Tiffany and I grit my teeth. Harry’s are on Yoona, Liam’s on Seohyun, Louis’s on Jessica, and Niall’s on Taeyeon.

“That’s a big group of people, dear.” Louis smiles at Jessica. I look at Jonghyun to see him glaring at Liam.

“So where will you be staying?” Kris asks.

“Maybe here, if you have room for us.” Harry smiles at Yoona and Kai stiffens.

“Of course.” Manager says. “I’ll lead you to your rooms.” He walks up the stairs.

“That Harry dude better not try to get in with Yoona.” Kai growls.

“Just our luck isn’t it?” I say.

“I can't believe they’re staying here!” Yoona comes over and clutches Kai’s arm.

“I can't believe it either.” He smiles weakly.

“So we’re all packed in! Now can we get a tour?” Zayn comes down the stairs with the other guys.

“Sure.” Suho says.

“Can we pick our tour guides?” Harry asks. Don’t say yes Hyung, I beg you. I clench my fists.

“Yeah, who do you want?” Suho says as I sigh quietly.

“I’ll take Yoona.” Harry says.

“I’ll take Seohyun.” Liam says.

“I’ll take Jessica.” Louis says.

“I’ll take Tiffany.” Zayn says.

“I’ll take Taeyeon.” Niall says. Yoona releases Kai’s arm and walks over to Harry.

“Come on.” She says. I watch as the girls disappear with One Direction and the rest just go back into the main room.

“This is terrible.” Sehun moans.

“Yeah it is.” Jonghyun says bitterly.

“But it’s not permanent.” I say.

“EXO, I want you guys to go to the practice room and practice Growl and Wolf. I want SHINee to go practice Dream Girl and Why So Serious.” Manager says to us. We all nod and go up.

“Maybe the tour group can pass by us.” Kai smirks.

“Maybe.” Sehun says. Halfway through Growl, the tour group does indeed come by.

“And this is where we practice, I think it’s empty right now but­–hey guys.” Tiffany opens the door and seems a little shocked that we’re in there.

“Hey.” I rub my neck. “How’s the tour going?” I ask.

“Fine actually, you have an awesome dorm.” Niall says.

“Thanks.” Baekhyun says eying how close Niall is standing next to Taeyeon.

“What are you guys practicing?” Harry asks.

“The choreography for our song Growl.” Kai says.

“Cool, can we watch?” Niall asks. We nod and start again.

“That was awesome.” Niall says when we’re finished.

“Thank you, it’s even better with the singing though.” Chen says happily, “Wouldn’t you agree Baekhyun?” He asks.

“Yeah it is.” Baekhyun says looking at the floor.

“Well everyone, it’s time for dinner. Will you be staying?” Manager asks the girls who all nod.