Come by again sometime.

Off Stage

Tiffany’s POV

“Thank you.” Tao’s says grimacing. The cut on his arm must be hurting more than he’s letting on.

“No problem.” I smile at him. My apartment is not far from the SM building so I’m never late to practice. “It’s over here.” I lead him to the front door. “Why don’t you sit down.

“I can't do that, I’ll get everything dirty.” He gestures to his bloody arm. His t-shirt is also bloody.

“I’ll just get be a moment.” I say leaving the room. I get the antiseptic and the bandages and go to him. “This may hurt a bit.” I warn him and put it on his cuts causing him to hiss in pain. “Sorry!” I say. Then I wrap his arm up.

“Thank you.” He smiles at me.

“So, why were you running? Were people chasing you?” I ask sitting down on the sofa.

“Yeah.” He says.

“The crazy fans?” He nods.

“Do you want something to drink?” I ask.

“Just water. Which I can get.” He says when seeing me standing up. “Do you want something as well…Noona?” He adds still adjusting to the Korean terms.

“No thank you, and you don’t have to call me Noona.” I reassure him.

“Okay.” He comes out with a glass of water in his hand. He sits down next to me. “So when is your next concert?” He asks me.

“Next week.” I say.

“Nice.” He takes a sip from his water.

“So what were you buying when your fans struck?” I cross my legs.

“I was going to buy clothes.” He says. Then he gets a packet of gum out, “Want a piece?” He holds the packet out.

“Sure.” I pull out a strip. “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome.” He smiles. My cheeks grow warm, I turn away and pop the piece of gum in my mouth. I look at his bag wondering what’s in it, from here I can see some pink an blue which seems quite familiar. We talk for quite some time.

“It’s getting late, I need to go.” He says disappointed.

“Oh, well you can come by again sometime. When you’re free of course.” I say. He brightens up at that. “Goodnight.” I wave to him.

“Goodnight.” He bows slightly and trudges off.